Thai uni student tells media how "sex for grades professor" was arrested

webfact

20 minutes ago, blazes said:

It may be indeed "indefensible", but BritManToo, by describing what actually happens, was not suggesting it was [defensible].  In your evangelical obsession to condemn others, you fail to listen to what they are actually saying.

Please stop the "I am holier than thou" attitude.

I can only judge posts as they are written...

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I hope the student didn't call out too soon, i.e. before "hard evidence" started to show on the professor. This disgusting predator needs to be hit with the full force of the law.

"Hard Evidence" ?! oh my G. This is a good one ! you sir made my day. 555

12 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I hope the student didn't call out too soon, i.e. before "hard evidence" started to show on the professor. This disgusting predator needs to be hit with the full force of the law.

No!  I don't think a Wai and a 500 Baht fine is enough.

11 hours ago, candide said:

There is obviously a lack of coherence and accuracy in the OP.

So the guy was already suspended. How could she be able to negotiate a grade and make appointment in a short-time room if the professor had already been suspended for giving grades for sex. How could he propose her sex for grades and/or meet her in a short-time room as he knew he was suspended and investigated?

It is also written that she unlocked the door to let the police in at the right moment. However on the video posted on Sanook (click the link on the OP) one can see the police entering the building, then looking for the room, and first going towards the wrong direction until a guy leads them to the right room. And one can clearly see the policeman knock at the door and quietly wait for the professor to open the door. Nothing like them waiting outside that the girl opens the door to rush in.

The narrative does not fit.

the "over-15" thing is also nonsensical, but we're not supposed to  comment on the prose on TV ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So the teacher is arrested...   But in the news report, the teacher is not named nor is the university he's employed by???  Again???

.......defamation risk, computer crimes act, lese m... yada  ; "harmony" over justice seems the asia way ....  and karma working its way through the cycles....

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 8:53 AM, camble said:

This enforcement is sure to send a scare to a lot of farang teachers

On 9/6/2018 at 10:24 AM, Bluespunk said:

Why?

On 9/6/2018 at 10:28 AM, colinneil said:

So you are suggesting farang teachers demand sex from female students, crazy comment.

Come now chaps, don't forget there are some here who get their buzz from hanging about outside schools at going home time, before scuttling off to download pictures of Japanese school girls. They are simply incapable of comprehending how teachers can control themselves when they are required to be in the presence of young females.

I believe the technical term for the condition is " tossers"!

• Like 1