Shocking crime as three secondary school boys rape four year old in school toilets

webfact

3 hours ago, neeray said:

I had an older brother who was molested when he was 3-1/2. He took that day to the grave with him.

Somebody must have explained to him what happened, because a 3 year old cannot comprehend that.  I am assuming that the little girl will be given a made up story about what happened to placate her, and that any further medical appointments will be dressed up as a fun day out to see a doctor or whatever.  I don't think there is any benefit to tell the truth about what happened now or in the future, it will only confuse her if they tell her now and god knows what it will do to her state of mind if they tell her later.

• Sad 1

On 9/19/2018 at 10:18 AM, mauGR1 said:

I have to agree, charge them as adults.

Charge children as adults?  But they are children, not adults?  Let's charge adults as children whilst we're at it, farang as aliens, buffalos as kangaroos and back into the rabbit hole for all of this americanised nonsense.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:
6 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Sorry but the parents are to blame do you think just for one second that they have try to teach them good manners and respect for other people..... 

What do manners and respect have to do with anything?  If people think they can get away with something, or if people want to do something bad enough, respect goes right out of the window and they're hardly going to say please and thank you before and after raping somebody are they?

sorry you really don't have any empathy for others do you?? 

all your posts is absurd and tell us members in here you are insane because to teach your children manners and respect for other people are everything.. they will absolutely not rape a 4 year old girl 

Something inside me wonder, are you on benefits from your government because of insanity and lack of respect for life because you can't be normal ..

But again I really don't hope you have children if you have I pity them 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

What has that got to do with anything?  Maybe it's because English is not your first language but I get the feeling I'm wasting my time here.

they will absolutely not rape a 4 year old girl 

This is nonsense.  There are dozens if not hundreds of cases which you can find on a Google search of people who have come from loving families with good parents, who are also paedophiles and that have molested children.

Good parents = perfect children is not and has never been how the world works.

3 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Fyi, most people's memory start at age 3, it should be needless to say that early memories have a huge weight in shaping one's whole life.

Normally i don't like to make personal remarks, so i will abstain from saying what i think about your posts.

I'm not sure why they have drawn such ire from the Thaivisa crew, but nevertheless I am a free-thinking open-minded adult and I encourage any kind of debate, so I can handle personal remarks.

Memory starting at 3* is very close to 4.  So worst case scenario - the child in the coming months has a vague recollection of the incident, this should be covered up and explained as some sort of game, until such a point as it is no longer in the back of the child's mind.

*You got a source for that?  I Googled and got this from the first result.  By 7 they're still not going to understand the concept of sex or rape:

"Kids can remember events before the age of 3 when they're small, but by the time they're a bit older, those early autobiographical memories are lost. New research has put the starting point for amnesia at age 7."

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, ndfdjnd said:

Memory starting at 3* is very close to 4.  So worst case scenario - the child in the coming months has a vague recollection of the incident, this should be covered up and explained as some sort of game, until such a point as it is no longer in the back of the child's mind.

So sick comment 

28 minutes ago, ndfdjnd said:

What has that got to do with anything?  Maybe it's because English is not your first language but I get the feeling I'm wasting my time here.

Not all are native English speaking and yes you wasting not only your time but ours as well we your "open minded " speaking 

But you are a very low "man" without empathy for this little girl and for children in general...... 

End of my comment on your sick minded brain..... 

• Thanks 2