Masturbating while driving could mean you wind up in jail, warns top lawyer

webfact

And for every person involved in such activity while driving there are 1000 others playing, calling, doing social media updates, taking selfies, watching their favourite soap opera on their smartphones while driving. 

This is so typical of this country. Divert the attention from the real problem by picking up a smaller, yet more sensational part of the problem.

Lighten up pal!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

it is extremely dangerous to split your attention while driving in Thailand. That is why I always have my passenger doing the navigation. :clap2:

Don't drive with one hand, let your girl friend drive and use both hands

5 minutes ago, tandor said:

..one can surmise then that no more tugging means safer roads..look forward.

Wishful thinking.....we'll still see this year's road toll exceed last year's even if the tugging whilst driving brigade are all convinced to refrain. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, nikmar said:

so im driving with my Thai family. the old man, as he usually does, sounds off about how great Prayut is for thailand (truly). Mother Dear is antagonized and goes on about missing Thaksin. This sets my wife off, she hated thakson and his sister (it didnt help when I told her that I thought of Yingluck when we had sex.....it was a bad argument). I always like to stick my opinion in there as well. We are having a mass debate, are mass debating. Am in danger of getting arrested. ????

Well perhaps your wife might 'arrest' your capability to perform or even remove the major item needed for you to perform. Hint; remove any knives or scissors from the glove box or under the seats.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Ratchaphon has pointed out that such activity could constitute not giving the road ahead due care and attention.

Is the whole population tugging-off, then, because nobody seems to give a toss about the road ahead anyway!

4 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Is this a real story???

Probably jerking off in the car is at least no more dangerous than; driving on the wrong side of the road, wearing no helmet, driving 160kph, high on yaba....the list is endless

But this is a story!!!

How about riding on the wrong side of the road, wearing no helmet, driving 160kph high on yaba AND having a J. Arthur...?

1 minute ago, baboon said:

How about riding on the wrong side of the road, wearing no helmet, driving 160kph high on yaba AND having a J. Arthur...?

Well thats different

Lock ‘em up and throw away the key...jerking off AND no helmet, unforgivable! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Is this a real story???

Probably jerking off in the car is at least no more dangerous than; driving on the wrong side of the road, wearing no helmet, driving 160kph, high on yaba....the list is endless

But this is a story!!!

And the next story could well be "Caught masturbating whilst driving could land you in Parliament"

5 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

And the next story could well be "Caught masturbating whilst driving could land you in Parliament"

Masturbating PM, now that’s thought.

Then again, we've all seen images of a certain 'Head of State', which suggest he’d probably be ‘up’ for this! LMAO