Ronnie O’Sullivan reveals plans to live with Buddhist monks in Thailand for three months

webfact

SPIRITUAL BREAK 

Ronnie O’Sullivan reveals plans to live with Buddhist monks in Thailand for three months

The Rocket is famed for his legendary rages but could find peace with spiritual retreat

By Toby Gannon

ros.jpg

Ronnie O'Sullivan has revealed plans to live with Buddhist monks in Thailand//TWITTER @RONNIEO147

RONNIE O'SULLIVAN plans on cutting out his legendary rages - by learning from Buddhist monks!

The Rocket's amazing snooker career is matched only by his spectacular bust-ups.

He has head-butted press officers, destroyed dressing rooms, admitted to "pushing his luck" with drugs and suffered with drink and depression.

O'Sullivan's most recent clash came when he BARGED Ali Carter during his Betfred World Championship defeat in April.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7358940/ronnie-osullivan-buddhist-monks-thailand/

-- The SUN 2018-10-01

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, webfact said:

Which just about proves he has more than one screw loose. I could sort him out for a hundred grand . . . if he thought that was in-off.

Life has two ends and a middle . . . it’s a fact.

Why doesn't he just immigrate to Canada and take in the 'greenery' that'll calm him down a treat. 

Novice monks get a painful rap on the back if they screw up during their devotions. If he loses it, and hits an Abbott back, he'll find himself in beige scrubs PDQ. 

Edited by Small Joke
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He has head-butted press officers, destroyed dressing rooms, admitted to "pushing his luck" with drugs and suffered with drink and depression.

Ronnie will be in best company then, because I've heard somewhere that Thai monks can occasionally be quite naughty boys, too. 

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

I like Ronnie,but not sure how long he will last

in the temple,wonder if William Hill,Ladbrokes

are offering odds, like 3-1 on 2 weeks,5-1 on 6 weeks

up to 10-1 if he lasts whole 3 months.

regards worgeordie

Well Ronnie is an obsessive gambler so if the wagers stack up he will be having a few quid on himself.

10 minutes ago, rumak said:

You guys sure are gullible !    That's the same thing i told MY wife when i came here  ????

Met a bunch of lads in Pattaya from England, All over on a golfing holiday only on the last day they got their clubs out to take photos.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Just repeating who? why bother googling - - is he someone special, other than in his own mind. 

Why click on the thread if you have no idea who he is?

" O'Sullivan has won five World Championships, a record seven Masters titles, and a joint record six UK Championships,[3"

I think you're the one who thinks they are special in their own mind.

Edited by nahkit
educating an idiot
  • Like 1