Thai "caveman" has given up on Thai women - welcomes foreign ladies into his lair

webfact

13 hours ago, atyclb said:

could it be a thai woman kicked him out of the house she was paying for while also supporting him?   nahhh

Nope, that's the other fellow TV poster, the guy that ran back to Canada.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, PatOngo said:

Has your wallet been amputated yet?

Fair question, some of my mates certainly have. I've been in a relationship with the same Thai woman since 2006 and married to her since 2010. I was lucky to find a good person, probably why she tolerates me.

On 10/4/2018 at 3:50 AM, Time Traveller said:

I click on this topic to read a light hearted non political thailand story.....12 posts in and some loser is already making some blowhard comment about Trump.........give it a rest, no one wants to hear your political crybaby whining....or are you like the most boring sexpat in all of thailand with nothing else to talk about? 

I had the very same thought.  You have to be unhealthily consumed and obsessed to drag that guy, and a white painted house in a country on the other side of the planet, into an article like this. 

Kinda reminds me of those religious types who invoke jeebus into every frickin' thing they see, hear, do and say. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Speedhump said:
On 10/3/2018 at 5:51 PM, atyclb said:

could it be a thai woman kicked him out of the house she was paying for while also supporting him?   nahhh

Bigotry. Look it up! 

taking an educated guess on a possible rationale in a lighthearted manner does not jive with "intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself."

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun

1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

MKGA .  make Kazakstan great again
Edited by atyclb

The 'plump' sweaty farang women in low cut singlet will flock looking to olden hipster for genuine new age 'adventure travel' experience.

Clean, feminine Thai women don't want to be anywhere around a man that is broke and homeless