My wife cries a lot....mostly relating to phone addiction?

davidst01

How is the communication between the 2 of you? Seemed ok in the planning stages....

You're right - seems like taking the money was the easy part for her....

What type of business is it?

How old is she - midlife or menopause? Marriage solid?

• Like 2

Is it possible she is checking out/monitoring/learning other similar businesses on FB.....There's a lot of e-commerce conducted there....

How competent is she working?

Maybe she feels insecure about her business acumen....Or overwhelmed by the tasks at hand.....Very few overnight success stories....Takes hard work & perseverance.....

She might feel completely "trapped" now.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

You havnt stated what type of business it is but maybe she is networking on Facebook to promote or sell things ? A lot is done like that these days on facebook.

If she cant rest, and she's drumming up business, thats a good thing, but try just simply "talking to her" calmly and express your concern for her and the situation if its bothering you.

• Like 2

Facebook seems to be a big commercial driver here. I'd be interested to know Facebook searches versus google searches here in thailand. I reckon the difference is no where near what other countries are.

Why can't you spread your expenses over a longer period at say 25% or is it a case of you wanting 50% profits forever?

If your going to contribute try not to make a hash of the spreadsheets and 1 example of her on Facebook at night is a bit of a knee jerk reaction or signs of someone who is a bit light on the details.

I knew a guy once who was a beast at closing a deal but he always missed the finer details, after 8 years with his Mrs 15 holidays and two house purchases she revealed she was not 33 but 41. This was a woman with a British passport too.

It came as no surprise when he told me as he always missed the finer details. She was hot though and looked 30 max. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You're correct: "She has no idea"  nor does she care .... sounds to me like your a buffalo being herded into a manger .... I'd be making exit plans myself ... and yes ... all is lost, so don't look back

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, davidst01 said:

She says she now looks so old when looking in the mirror since meeting me and getting married to me (5yrs).

This comment really caught my eye as well. Especially the bit about "since I met/married you."

Whereas in the West a woman might fret about her attractiveness to her spouse in order to seek reassurance that you still find her attractive, my experience is that when Thai women do it, it's because they want out of the relationship, and they're nudging you towards a similar perspective. To the extent that drawing attention to one's loss of physical attractiveness might encourage infidelity, most Thai women I've known would be cautious about doing this out of fear of being cheated on or dumped. On the other hand, if they had no fear of being dumped, or perhaps even welcome it...

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, poanoi said:

try to recover some of your losses and run for your life,

there is only ever losses and depression in that shit relation for you, not to mention rotten sex life

Written by your Mother I take it..who else?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

About the phone at night:

There are so many possible reasons. Some good, some bad, some neutral.

Sometime when I wake up at night I go to the toilet and take my phone with me to look at the latest news. And then I go back to bed and maybe I continue to read the rest of the article. Absolutely harmless.

I wouldn't concentrate on the phone to try to figure out the problem.

• Like 1