'United against racism', Germans stage mass protest against far right

rooster59

1 hour ago, Morch said:

A mirror image of that, often rejected, could be applied to embracing all recent incoming immigration while ignoring some of the disturbing elements included. Your wholesale comment above is a good example of the point previously made by another poster.

Forgive me if I have no sympathy for extreme right wingers.

The mirror image of challenging that very specific group of hate mongers is not, as you claim, embracing all recent incoming immigration while ignoring some of the disturbing elements included”, a policy/point of view that I have never seen promoted, though often an accusation of the extreme right against those to their political left.

Perhaps we should challenge tarring all immigrants with the crimes of a very few.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Forgive me if I have no sympathy for extreme right wingers.

The mirror image of challenging that very specific group of hate mongers is not, as you claim, embracing all recent incoming immigration while ignoring some of the disturbing elements included”, a policy/point of view that I have never seen promoted, though often an accusation of the extreme right against those to their political left.

Perhaps we should challenge tarring all immigrants with the crimes of a very few.

To answer both this and your previous comment - what you seem to define as "extreme right-wing" is a rather wide swath of political views you do not agree with. So it comes down to what actually falls under the applied label. In this sense, not too different than pro-Trump posters going on about "extreme left" when referring to Democrats or any opposition to Trump. Or right wing Europeans going on about "extreme left" when referencing mainstream, centrist views. Your expected spin job of a last line is dully noted.

opposers in general ition in

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Morch said:

To answer both this and your previous comment - what you seem to define as "extreme right-wing" is a rather wide swath of political views you do not agree with. So it comes down to what actually falls under the applied label. In this sense, not too different than pro-Trump posters going on about "extreme left" when referring to Democrats or any opposition to Trump. Or right wing Europeans going on about "extreme left" when referencing mainstream, centrist views. Your expected spin job of a last line is dully noted.

opposers in general ition in

what you seem to define as "extreme right-wing" is....”

I don’t feel the need to answer to your assumptions of what my point of view is.

I’ve asked you to back up your claim that I attribute the views of the extreme rightwing to the rightwing in general.

I look forward to you providing an example.

14 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

There are different views on muslim immigration from tollerant to hatred but for me one thing is clear, these muslim immigrants have a mutual cause and this is to invade countries and transform them to full muslim territories. Some of them take the soft approach and some are extremists but their goal is the same.
Look how many mosques are build all over Europe, whole cities are already muslimized, now they work their ways into politics. Somebody who still does not see it coming must be blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

“whole cities are already muslimized”

You’ll have no problem giving us examples of ‘whole [European] cities’ that have been ‘Muslimized’.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

what you seem to define as "extreme right-wing" is....”

I don’t feel the need to answer to your assumptions of what my point of view is.

I’ve asked you to back up your claim that I attribute the views of the extreme rightwing to the rightwing in general.

I look forward to you providing an example.

Yes, I get it that you do not feel the need to address your own positions. Nothing new there. So  let me repeat what's been said on other topics as well - at some point, a  poster's posting history speaks for itself. You wish to argue otherwise, or keep deflecting, go right ahead.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

There are different views on muslim immigration from tollerant to hatred but for me one thing is clear, these muslim immigrants have a mutual cause and this is to invade countries and transform them to full muslim territories. Some of them take the soft approach and some are extremists but their goal is the same.
Look how many mosques are build all over Europe, whole cities are already muslimized, now they work their ways into politics. Somebody who still does not see it coming must be blind.

because… " true Islam could only flourish in free and just societies, not under sectarian oppression, even in Muslim societies." 

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/murat-yetkin/why-do-muslims-seek-refuge-in-the-non-muslim-west-110558

59 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

There is no such unified cause such as you claim. Certainly not a well-laid cause as implied.

13 hours ago, The manic said:

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/press-article/64

In this article the British government acknowledges immigrants have been given priority in social housing leading to the displacement of white working class communities who were forced out.  This is a Europe wide pattern.

The residents of the Grenfell tower block which burned down were over 90% non white. Built for Londoners, occupied by foreigners There were even 3 Thai families living in this social housing tower.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yes, I get it that you do not feel the need to address your own positions. Nothing new there. So  let me repeat what's been said on other topics as well - at some point, a  poster's posting history speaks for itself. You wish to argue otherwise, or keep deflecting, go right ahead.

My position is not what you assume it to be.

You make assumptions, you own them not me.

Meanwhile you are unable/unwilling to back up the the black and white assertion you made.

I read many of your posts, a high percentage of which are soundly argued and balanced in their approach; in the light of which your use here in this thread of assumption and falsely attributed points of view is a disappointment.

• Haha 1

They WANT things?  Oh my god the horror.

It doesn't matter what anyone wants.  Is it legal to slaughter sheep in a residential neighborhood?  If not, then they can't do it.  If they do it anyway, the law should sanction them for it.  This is the way society works for everyone.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

“whole cities are already muslimized”

You’ll have no problem giving us examples of ‘whole [European] cities’ that have been ‘Muslimized’.

my Oxford doesn't hack Muslimized, bet guess I get the hang of it

reminds me of late Mr Glistrup (Dane), one of the early really right wing politicians in modern Europe

he didn't much appreciate muslims at large

he referred to them as Muhamedanes

and at his rallies he requested that they be sent back to Muhamedania

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My position is not what you assume it to be.

You make assumptions, you own them not me.

Meanwhile you are unable/unwilling to back up the the black and white assertion you made.

I read many of your posts, a high percentage of which are soundly argued and balanced in their approach; in the light of which your use here in this thread of assumption and falsely attributed points of view is a disappointment.

Refusing to play your tedious games doesn't take away from the truth of the comment made. If you wish to pretend you're not continually engaging most posters identifying with right-wing views in a manner suggesting what I posted - good luck with that. And bear in mind, it's not even that I'm all that supportive of such posters' views, just not into the whole partisan lumping together thing many on here seem to favor.

As for your closing comment, I'll repeat my reply posted to similar complaint (funny enough, from a Trump supporter) - I live to disappoint.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, luk AJ said:

It is not predicting, it is obvious.
Please note I have no problem with multiculturism, but muslims invading my country has nothing to do with culture. They want to slaughter their sheep at home, they want muslim teaching in schools, they want seperate swimming time in public swimming pools, they want the right to cover their face in public, they want to profit from our social systems, they want Mosques everywhere, they installed their own political parties who will soon put elected muslims in power. All this are not predictions but reality. Open your eyes!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And your inane contention is that all them Muslims share exactly the same views, ambitions and goals? All take their religion as seriously as you imagine? Follow its most extreme version? You do realize that Muslim is a general label, right? As in many variations apply. Same as pretty much any religion, nationality or other wide designations.

• Like 1

They WANT things?  Oh my god the horror.

It doesn't matter what anyone wants.  Is it legal to slaughter sheep in a residential neighborhood?  If not, then they can't do it.  If they do it anyway, the law should sanction them for it.  This is the way society works for everyone.

Yes, you are right of course ( looking from your ivory tower), however, there is a small problem, they tend to become quite violent towards the law and enjoy beating up policemen in uniform who try to enforce these laws. How can you take sides with the invadors? I could forgive you if you know no better but in such case stay clear of such topics.

• Confused 1

And your inane contention is that all them Muslims share exactly the same views, ambitions and goals? All take their religion as seriously as you imagine? Follow its most extreme version? You do realize that Muslim is a general label, right? As in many variations apply. Same as pretty much any religion, nationality or other wide designations.

Your choice of words “inane” shows your attitude, so, no more comments from me.

54 minutes ago, Morch said:

Refusing to play your tedious games doesn't take away from the truth of the comment made. If you wish to pretend you're not continually engaging most posters identifying with right-wing views in a manner suggesting what I posted - good luck with that. And bear in mind, it's not even that I'm all that supportive of such posters' views, just not into the whole partisan lumping together thing many on here seem to favor.

As for your closing comment, I'll repeat my reply posted to similar complaint (funny enough, from a Trump supporter) - I live to disappoint.

Sorry for calling you out on an assertion you made that you cannot backup.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, luk AJ said:

This is the same with Christians.  Next village to in Chiang Mai there are 5 churches.  Anywhere white Europeans or Americans go to live soon has a few churches popping up and missionaries spouting their rubbish.

And most of UKs / Americas laws and politics are based on Christianity... when there were not even Christian Countries to start with!  

Stop with the Muslim hated and paranoia please.  They just want their rights to practice their religion.  If you are going to deny them that then you have to deny the Christians, Jews, and the rest too.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This is the same with Christians.  Next village to in Chiang Mai there are 5 churches.  Anywhere white Europeans or Americans go to live soon has a few churches popping up and missionaries spouting their rubbish.

And most of UKs / Americas laws and politics are based on Christianity... when there were not even Christian Countries to start with!  

Stop with the Muslim hated and paranoia please.  They just want their rights to practice their religion.  If you are going to deny them that then you have to deny the Christians, Jews, and the rest too.

Yes they want to practice their religion in peace, that's why they kill, rape, decapitate, crush citizens with trucks. <deleted> love religion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1