Legal tourists and expats will feel the benefit under "Big Joke" - he's the real deal

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Legal tourists and expats will feel the benefit under "Big Joke" - he's the real deal

I see... if this news website think so.

I think everybody here has a story or two about his department to tell.

I'm keeping mine for me but a couple of my story just happened in the first 2 weeks of this month...

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Many have criticized "Big Joke" for being nothing more than a poster boy and lackey of the elite but the Thai media is saying that this is shallow thinking, notes Thaivisa. 

Wow, has somebody been reading my mind? Nothing is more warming than a tourist cop surrounded troupes carrying HK machine guns.  How could anyone confuse the heavy handed elites with that display of bruit force ?  Like a pizza delivery by 18 wheeled cargo truck.  He's over the top.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

He could at least make an effort though. He is apparently well connected with all the agencies that would be involved. And not just this scumbag, but a host of other Hi-so's who seem to be able to leave at will to avoid prison sentences.

You should mark him for the work he is doing now, not for the work you want him to do.

• Like 1

He's a Thai internet super star.the best qualification for rising through the ranks.he wants to watch what he's doing as he's stepping on too many of his fellow mens toes and taking away a monopoly of corruption in immigratio that has supported there families for generations.i say be very careful because big joke can turn into a big flop.

• Like 1