I Need Female Falang Friend..

kiwis

And I'm not a dirty old man.. I'm a lovely falang woman, 30 years old, and I need to meet some friends here in CM. I need someone to go shopping with and someone that will drink some wine with me or have coffee latte on sundays :D

Im easy going, like to go to the gym, explore the city, meet new people, eat ice cream, visit spas.. Im just like everybody else I guess. :o

Im renting a house here in Cm with my boyfriend and am currently looking for a job.

Please drop me a line or send me an email..

My neighbor is around your age and a very nice person. She works for a non-profit organization here in Chiang Mai. She goes to church every Sunday and hangs out with other farang women.

Maybe you could look in some of the local farang churches to find some friends to hang out with.

Come to think of it, she drinks wine a bit too. Maybe you are her. Your name's not [snip - pls respect privacy and use the PM system] is it???

I could introduce her to some Western women here who I enjoy talking with, however, they tend to be around 40 years old and over.

Maybe she has no interest?

I dont mind the age at all but it would be nice if we have things in common.. but Im sorry to tell you all I dont go to church and I dont think the people I need to meet hangs out there either. :o

Most of the women that I am friendly with tend to more be New-Age types that aren't real big on religion.

If any wander into my shop in the next few days I will try to find out if you would be welcome at one of their get-togethers. If so, I will PM you the details.

ajarn jb is quite an intelligent fellow and a lifelong anarchist.

:D Was that anarchist or antichrist? Perhaps you made a typo there.

He likes American hippy music from the sixties.

He can't be all bad! :D

Is this all I get then? Come on ladies...

I need to get away from my house and my gym.. :o