Recommended Shop For Baby Good

Rabbit

Clothes and general baby-consumables are easy to find at Tesco, Carrefour, Big C et al. Or regular markets even for some standard very light/cool cotton baby shirts, socks, etc, those cost virtually nothing there.

However the Tescho/Carrefour/etc baby furniture is mostly not very good quality. And especially when it comes to items where safety & convenience are important such as car seats and strollers (push cars) I would avoid them. For these items, you will find the biggest selection at Central (Kad Suan Kaew Mall).

Ask when they're having a sale, it makes a huge difference on these type of items especially if you're buying imported fancy stuff. (Which you should, for the car safety seat) :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

Edited by chanchao

Are you sure about that Ajarn_db.. when we were looking people on this forum also mentioned this location, but.... nothing.. Then the Mrs. scolded me for believing silly farangs on a silly internet forum, and that there indeed HAD been a baby supplies shop there years and years and years ago but had been long gone.

(So I'd be happy if you're right actually as I can bring up this one year old argument and prove that I was right after all. :o )

Edited by chanchao

Are you sure about that Ajarn_db.. when we were looking people on this forum also mentioned this location, but.... nothing.. Then the Mrs. scolded me for believing silly farangs on a silly internet forum, and that there indeed HAD been a baby supplies shop there years and years and years ago but had been long gone.

(So I'd be happy if you're right actually as I can bring up this one year old argument and prove that I was right after all. :o )

Well... I used to shop there.... 4/5 years ago.

I must admit that I don't know if the shop is still open. I will take a look as soon as possible.

Yes the baby store is still there about two doors down from Kasems, it's all Thai cheap bad quality stuff though.

Another option for Baby accessories is a shop that sells imported cots, prams etc on either the first or second floor of Airport Plaza - It's near the Robinson department store end of the plaza. It's a bit pricey but quality goods.

Robinson also stock a fair bit of baby stuff.