Italy's League blocks Muslims from buying and converting chapel

webfact

9 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Not even worth answering your question,"none so blind as those who do not want to see"

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Maybe your argument is just so stealthy I can't see it. But seriously, you do not make it clear what you mean by "stealth", and you do not explain how it can be both stealthy and public knowledge.

Edited by Morch
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Maybe your argument is just so stealthy I can't see it. But seriously, you do not make it clear what you mean by "stealth", and you do not explain how it can be both stealthy and public knowledge.

Probably only becomes public knowledge after the deal is done.

39 minutes ago, Morch said:

"....they take over by stealth."

And yet not stealthy enough to escape your scrutiny. Do tell - "by stealth" how?

It is like all these "History's great secret" documentaries  posted on YouTube , How secret can they be if they are posted on YouTube?

How stealthy can they be if every joe schmo knows it? a good question that I am sure will be deflected.  

On 10/29/2018 at 2:28 AM, giddyup said:

It's their country, they can build as many as they like.

Didn't the Romans  ( i believe the Romans were italian Yes?)say the same to the Christians a couple of thousand years ago?

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

Some clarity on the issue in the UK below, as opposed to hyperbole. Also Local Councils would have a say, so to suggest stealth / secrecy blah, blah would be nonsense.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/london-closes-500-churches-opens-423-new-mosques/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No I do not. Why are you acting dumb by refusing to answer a question?
You just want me to say that other faiths are dying,and the moslems take over their buildings,and that most people dont notice their stealthy approach to taking over ,just like they have more than one "wife" and outbreed us stealthily taking over ,but hey dont worry about it and dont even bother to answer me

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

You just want me to say that other faiths are dying,and the moslems take over their buildings,and that most people dont notice their stealthy approach to taking over ,just like they have more than one "wife" and outbreed us stealthily taking over ,but hey dont worry about it and dont even bother to answer me

People of your thought processes should do some research, plenty around, other than right of centre BS, which talks to the lowering of birth rates in the Muslim community with access to good medical care, higher incomes etc etc. May assist some of you with a better quality of life, rather than all the darkness from conspiracy theories and so on.

Edited by simple1

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Let’s assume (despite the lack of evidence for your claims) that’s true. Who cares? I couldn’t care less how many Christians, Jews, Buddhists and Muslims our world has. And if the outbreeding competition is so important for you, no one stops you bang more chicks and make more babies. Let us know when you made the highscore. 

Not Italy but Spain, interesting case .." “They want to reverse the Reconquista.”

"Ranked as one of the most impressive architectural wonders of the world, and honored since 1984 as part of a UNESCO World Heritage site and visited by more than 1.5 million tourists every year, the cathedral’s ownership is now also a target of protest from both the Spanish left and Muslim activists. “We do have a problem in Córdoba. … What we are watching there is not only an anti-Catholic operation. It is an anti-Western operation.”"

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/spanish-cathedral-targeted-for-reversing-the-reconquista

Chapel and interior of the Cathedral of Córdoba, or Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption, in the historic center of Córdoba, Spain.

People of your thought processes should do some research, plenty around, other than right of centre BS, which talks to the lowering of birth rates in the Muslim community with access to good medical care, higher incomes etc etc. May assist some of you with a better quality of life, rather than all the darkness from conspiracy theories and so on.

I told you not to bother to answer, you do not want to see

38 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

I told you not to bother to answer, you do not want to see

You post and refuse to back up your claims from credible sources. Within the bounds of forum rules I respond. 

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

Islam is a terrible religion as was their prophet a dispicable man who married a six year old girl , i have no time for religion ,but at least the two other main ones ,are far far better than , this one . Islam ,will just take over one way or another if the west does not stop it .

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Islam is a terrible religion as was their prophet a dispicable man who married a six year old girl , i have no time for religion ,but at least the two other main ones ,are far far better than , this one . Islam ,will just take over one way or another if the west does not stop it .

Let me understand this: A religion whose people sexually abused hundreds and thousands of kids and teens worldwide over the last decades (Catholic Church) is “far far better” for you than a religion whose prophet thousands of years ago may have married a six year old? You should check your moral compass. 

Here are some interesting facts and demographic projections which shed light on Muslim immigration/fertility rates and might help make subsequent discourse on the subject here a little more civil and informed.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, i claudius said:

Not sure which two you meant, but so far the only two religions that are somewhat benign I can find are rastafarian and FSM. 

Each their own poison though, if you want to cut off heads off the infidels, plenty to choose from, just put "No" to non-violence: http://www.selectsmart.com/RELIGION/

EDIT: Scratch the rastafaris after a bit of googling. Thought they were too stoned most of the time to manage offing anybody.

Edited by DrTuner
Grammar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Yeah, but. . . 

Catholics who assault children are behaving contrary to the teachings of their religion.

Muslims who abuse children (such as those who did so on what was described as "an industrial scale" in towns and cities across the UK) are practising what their religion preaches through the example of the Prophet, who deflowered his child bride Aisha when she was aged nine.  

He was 56 at the time.

I have no problem with voting against converting a Church to a Mosque.  I do have a problem with justification and vilification of religions.   The Catholic Church set up a situation which allowed for the abuse of children on an 'industrial scale'.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Yeah, but. . . 

Catholics who assault children are behaving contrary to the teachings of their religion.

Muslims who abuse children (such as those who did so on what was described as "an industrial scale" in towns and cities across the UK) are practising what their religion preaches through the example of the Prophet, who deflowered his child bride Aisha when she was aged nine.  

He was 56 at the time.

Well, I didn’t know sexual abuse of children is ok for you under certain circumstances. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, i claudius said:

As I understand Hinduism is the oldest established religion. Buddhism an off shoot of this, Judaism took some from Buddhism as did Christianity. Islam is the offshoot of Judaism/Christianity albeit a more militant version. There are many offshoots of all the established Religions some benign some militant. If they did not exist someone would invent One.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1