Anti-Junta Rap Video Is ‘Abominable,’ Suthep Says

webfact

The site had over 70 comments possibly all anti junta before the powers that be moved in to stifle opinions.

After consulted with the legal team from Thai Lawyers for Human Rights Centre. we have some concern about comments in youtube which is now more than 70k comments. . In that number, several comments are against and violated not only to petty laws but also to crimial law. . So the legal team suggested us to turn off commenting, otherwise, these risky comments might affect us in the future. . We hope you will informed and understand our reason and concern. Best regards.

• Like 1

everyone sick of junta bu-l-hit FREEDOM is what every thai wants, smile has gone from thai faces ??Thailand is changing for the worse ! since death of the King RIP  we know who is changing the face of Thailand ex pl-y-oy p-i- -e now want to be k--g arm in arm with thai army freedom is being obliterated 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

everyone sick of junta bu-l-hit FREEDOM is what every thai wants, smile has gone from thai faces ??Thailand is changing for the worse ! since death of the King RIP  we know who is changing the face of Thailand ex pl-y-oy p-i- -e now want to be k--g arm in arm with thai army freedom is being obliterated 

Most Thais that I know, and don't know, are quite free to live life as they feel fit.

What's the problem?

????

On 10/30/2018 at 3:01 AM, Thechook said:

The site had over 70 comments possibly all anti junta before the powers that be moved in to stifle opinions.

After consulted with the legal team from Thai Lawyers for Human Rights Centre. we have some concern about comments in youtube which is now more than 70k comments. . In that number, several comments are against and violated not only to petty laws but also to crimial law. . So the legal team suggested us to turn off commenting, otherwise, these risky comments might affect us in the future. . We hope you will informed and understand our reason and concern. Best regards.

Well done guys... 

Big Thumb up and keep it up ???? 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 9:36 PM, HHTel said:

The police have officially backed down from any arrests. The statement says "Deputy police chief Srivara Ransibrahmanakul said there was no evidence at this stage to charge the rappers -- so listening, singing and sharing Prathet Ku Mee was “legal for now”.

I can't provide a link I'm afraid.  A source not allowed here.

It is of course the bangkok post dot com page /opinion/opinion/1566258/a-nation-of-millions-cant-hold-them-back? but naturally you cannot link as this is The Nation who won't want the competition stealing their thunder.

• Like 1