“Phoenix to be raised in five days” – says 'Big Joke' Surachate Hakparn

webfact

9 hours ago, Thechook said:

Seriously is there anything this immigration officer can't do.  Everything from personally busting people for smoking on the beach to travelling abroad to solve international crimes now he's spreading his wings to marine salvaging.  Should head up the anti corruption commission and clean up all corrupt officials and politicians before the alleged election, should be easy for this guy.

I would not expect the Maj/Gen:cheesy: to make any attempt at trying to clean up corrupt officials and politicians. The reason why should be obvious to everyone.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Geez I would love to see a copy of this guys job description.  Its like the old superman movies "He's everywhere, he's everywhere"!!

You are not wrong. I have to wonder what the acting immigration chief has to do with raising a sunken boat.

1 hour ago, happy chappie said:

Because old bj is a part time magician and a knight in shining armour that can fix any problem in Thailand.

Then why not put this guy in charge of reducing the dreadful road fatalities?

• Like 1

Big Photo-Op should take a que from Putin and have a picture taken of him riding a horse bareback while shirtless and holding a cable attached to the Phoenix as it's pulled from the water.  
Title it: "Big Joke Rides to the Rescue Again!" -Hi Ho Silver Away!!!

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, connda said:

Big Photo-Op should take a que from Putin and have a picture taken of him riding a horse bareback while shirtless and holding a cable attached to the Phoenix as it's pulled from the water.  
Title it: "Big Joke Rides to the Rescue Again!" -Hi Ho Silver Away!!!