Russian tourist injured in motorbike fall down hill

webfact

Russian tourist injured in motorbike fall down hill

By Tavee Adam

1543292331_1-org.jpg

The Russian tourist, 50-year-old Sergey Shulgin, suffered a broken ankle and minor injuries to his left knee other parts of his body. Photo: Rawai Municipality rescue workers

PHUKET: A Russian man suffered minor injuries after his motorbike ran off the road on the Baan Krathing peninsular near Nai Harn yesterday morning (Nov 26).

Rawai Municipality rescue workers were called to the scene, near the entrance to the Baan Krating Phuket Resort, at 8:30am.

The rescue workers arrived to find the tourist, 50-year-old Sergey Shulgin, halfway down the steep slope beside the road.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-tourist-injured-in-motorbike-fall-down-hill-69481.php#RU44utR6kvXjEULW.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-11-27

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, IsakMilligan said:

it's so interesting that I want to sleep

The only thing I though about when I saw this was - what happened to that controversial house built on the cliff overlooking the sea in that area.  Did they finish it as planned, modify it as ordered, or just leave the shell as an eyesore?

On 11/29/2018 at 6:06 AM, Old Croc said:

The only thing I though about when I saw this was - what happened to that controversial house built on the cliff overlooking the sea in that area.  Did they finish it as planned, modify it as ordered, or just leave the shell as an eyesore?

Was too lazy to go up to Ao Sane, but it is clearly visible from Nai Harn.

3 stories high now, and seems to be progressing.

• Haha 1