The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

17 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

That's why I don't trust a word that comes out of your finger tips. No United fans "love" their owners not matter what box they are in. It's just a varying degree of hatred you have towards them

And to think that United fans had a chance to buy the club 100%, a while back.

All 40,000 fans had to do was find 500 squids apiece. Or 300 for a controlling interest.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbojangles

• Bredbury Blue

• RickG16

• jellydog

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

That's why I don't trust a word that comes out of your finger tips. No United fans "love" their owners not matter what box they are in. It's just a varying degree of hatred you have towards them

I'm not quite sure what you mean here, maybe you misunderstood me - I don't know one Red who has anything positive to say about the Glazers - I think 99.9% of United fans would agree that this family are a bunch of Parasites - The box that i spoke about was the box that Uncle Malcolm is in - Love United Hate Glazer - 

They never come to OT, cause they know just how much they are hated - If they want to go out on a good note, F cuk off, sell United, go & buy the Dippers & f cuk their club up.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm not surprised. You RAGs are just headline hunters.

Bit dissapointed with this comment as that is so far from the truth for me personally.

Ps, what dissapointed me more about you & Jellyboy, was that when i posted a Munich air disaster remembrance on the United thread for the 6th February, not one of you posted anything positive on the post & chose to ignore it completely.

Considering that your ex Manchester City goalkeeper Frank Swift who was working as a journalist for the News of the World, also died in the crash, i would have expected some kind of acknowledgment on my post - Nothing ???

Maybe some City fans don't even know about this fact ???

Lost all respect for you brother that you didnt respond to my post on the Munich air disaster memorial ????

11 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Bit dissapointed with this comment as that is so far from the truth for me personally.

Ps, what dissapointed me more about you & Jellyboy, was that when i posted a Munich air disaster remembrance on the United thread for the 6th February, not one of you posted anything positive on the post & chose to ignore it completely.

Considering that your ex Manchester City goalkeeper Frank Swift who was working as a journalist for the News of the World, also died in the crash, i would have expected some kind of acknowledgment on my post - Nothing ???

Maybe some City fans don't even know about this fact ???

Lost all respect for you brother that you didnt respond to my post on the Munich air disaster memorial ????

It's your remembrance, not ours or anyone else's club in the PL. Upto each and everyone's own personal choice if they want to "like" your post. Can't believe you are throwing your toys out because someone didn't say anything.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Quality banner with a hint of Mancunian humour. Gawd, your dull. Have a chill pill and study how your dilapidated stadium will stop from crumbling around your ears

Tbh a crumbling stadium is the last of my worries. I've had some of my best times watching footy stood up in some of the worst grounds you can imagine. It's not the hotel business. We get nearly 80,000 in every week and that's what counts 

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

We get nearly 80,000 in every week and that's what counts 

I doubt that very much. Talk about not having a clue about your own club. When was the last time you even went?    ????  ???? ????

Average attendance last year = 72,992. 7,008 short of your 80,000    ????  ???? ????

https://www.statista.com/statistics/268646/manchester-united-average-per-game-attendance/#:~:text=The Premier League bounced back,per match in the league.

19 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I doubt that very much. Talk about not having a clue about your own club. When was the last time you even went?    ????  ???? ????

Average attendance last year = 72,992. 7,008 short of your 80,000    ????  ???? ????

https://www.statista.com/statistics/268646/manchester-united-average-per-game-attendance/#:~:text=The Premier League bounced back,per match in the league.

Nit picking wally. Of course I know the attendance. I think 80k is a pretty close approximation.

You've forgotten what football is really about pal. And I'm not surprised as the soul was ripped out of your club long ago. 

Respect to Pep for slipping in a Paul Dickov reference the other day though 

47 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Nit picking wally. Of course I know the attendance. I think 80k is a pretty close approximation.

Close approximation!! Are you off your nut? Not nit picking at all. You come in here giving it the big one with 80,000. Why didn't you say 70,000? Because that is a lot closer to your actual attendance than 80,000 is

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Close approximation!! Are you off your nut? Not nit picking at all. You come in here giving it the big one with 80,000. Why didn't you say 70,000? Because that is a lot closer to your actual attendance than 80,000 is

Either way it's a lot higher than any other PL club

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RickG16 said:

So boring in here these days. I miss BB. 

Oh well, won't be long til the next financial irregularities development. 

After last nights 7-0 over Leipzig, here's some interesting stats for you then. Bet 7-0 sends shivvers down your spine eh.

Haaland's record-breaking night in stats

Erling Haaland has broken Man City's 94 year-old record for most goals scored in a season. His 39 goals beats the previous record of Tommy Johnson that has stood since 1929. And it's only March.

Haaland is the third player to score five goals in a single Champions League game after Luiz Adriano in October 2014 and Lionel Messi in March 2012.

He has scored 33 goals in 25 games in the Champions League, reaching the 30-goal milestone in fewer matches than any other player in the competition’s history.

Haaland also became the youngest player to reach 30 goals in Champions League history.

Haaland has scored five hat-tricks for Man City in all competitions this season, three more than any other player in Europe's big five leagues.

He is the first Premier League player to score five hat-tricks in a season since Harry Kane in 2016-17.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

After last nights 7-0 over Leipzig, here's some interesting stats for you then. Bet 7-0 sends shivvers down your spine eh.

Haaland's record-breaking night in stats

Erling Haaland has broken Man City's 94 year-old record for most goals scored in a season. His 39 goals beats the previous record of Tommy Johnson that has stood since 1929. And it's only March.

Haaland is the third player to score five goals in a single Champions League game after Luiz Adriano in October 2014 and Lionel Messi in March 2012.

He has scored 33 goals in 25 games in the Champions League, reaching the 30-goal milestone in fewer matches than any other player in the competition’s history.

Haaland also became the youngest player to reach 30 goals in Champions League history.

Haaland has scored five hat-tricks for Man City in all competitions this season, three more than any other player in Europe's big five leagues.

He is the first Premier League player to score five hat-tricks in a season since Harry Kane in 2016-17.

No interest in this Delete fest

34 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Almost like you think you can win it without beating any decent teams 

Have you seen the draw? It will probably be bayern/city/rm or Chelsea versus Napoli. This is why the PL is more difficult to win as you play everyone twice instead of luck of the draw