• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbojangles

• Bredbury Blue

• RickG16

• jellydog

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Aaah, so now you are against kangaroo courts are you!! That wasn't the case when UEFA banned City.

So far youv'e compared the Maguire incident with Ben Stokes, and a Greek island with UEFA.

I'm wondering... how long will you hold this grudge against Maguire? It's been a year now. Don't you think it's time to move on?

I'd consider what he is alleged to have done to be less serious than drink driving, and how many footballers have been done for that?

16 hours ago, RickG16 said:

So far youv'e compared the Maguire incident with Ben Stokes, and a Greek island with UEFA.

I'm wondering... how long will you hold this grudge against Maguire? It's been a year now. Don't you think it's time to move on?

I'd consider what he is alleged to have done to be less serious than drink driving, and how many footballers have been done for that?

???????????? ????????????????????????????????????

Emoji's are back in full swing

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

???????????? ????????????????????????????????????

Emoji's are back in full swing

You want to look in the mirror pal. As a mod you are supposed to be a role model for this forum!

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, RickG16 said:

And you have come back with an ex cricketer saying how good he is ????

Listen Rick, it's a bit of banter. Do I rate Maguire? Yeah, he's ok but 80mil, nah. Would I sooner have VvD? Yes. Would I sooner have Ruben Dias? Yep.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And you have come back with an ex cricketer saying how good he is ????

Listen Rick, it's a bit of banter. Do I rate Maguire? Yeah, he's ok but 80mil, nah. Would I sooner have VvD? Yes. Would I sooner have Ruben Dias? Yep.

I love a bit of banter, there's just one problem..... A few weeks ago you and a few others were all saying categorically he's a terrible player!

7 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I love a bit of banter, there's just one problem..... A few weeks ago you and a few others were all saying categorically he's a terrible player!

Maguire is thick.

Good player?

Yeah very good but still thick.

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Maguire is thick.

Good player?

Yeah very good but still thick.

Is he thick? Do you know him personally?

He seems to have made some pretty good decisions in his life to get to the top of his profession. 

Grealish/Kane bids incoming!????..........but with New York Citeh needing a new stadium, I doubt there'll be much left for Harry and Jack!

'CFG have taken out a £472m ($650m) loan, underwritten by Barclays, in one of the biggest debt deals sport has seen, surpassing even Barcelona's restructuring debt that was struck with US investment bank Goldman Sachs earlier this summer'

Just now, RickG16 said:

We are hoping so. Who have pool got lined up?

Every player under the sun,...according to the bloody papers. I do trust the odd foreign journalist but they have been quiet so far where we're concerned. 

Just now, wilai said:

Every player under the sun,...according to the bloody papers. I do trust the odd foreign journalist but they have been quiet so far where we're concerned. 

Well we are after Trippier apparently. In some ways strange considering he is 30 and we have AWB. But I reckon he needs real competition so I am all for it. The importance of full backs is underrated... played a big part in both you and Citeh winning the title. 

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Well we are after Trippier apparently. In some ways strange considering he is 30 and we have AWB. But I reckon he needs real competition so I am all for it. The importance of full backs is underrated... played a big part in both you and Citeh winning the title. 

Think Varane is your #1 priority

10 minutes ago, wilai said:

Think Varane is your #1 priority

Well he's fast from what I've seen, so could be a good compliment to Maguire. But it is still a big change to come to the Prem after all that time in La Liga.

The advantage of someone like Trippier is he won't need a long time to bed in. I believe he is from up north anyway. 

13 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Well he's fast from what I've seen, so could be a good compliment to Maguire. But it is still a big change to come to the Prem after all that time in La Liga.

The advantage of someone like Trippier is he won't need a long time to bed in. I believe he is from up north anyway. 

His mam probably still has his room made up like it was before he headed on down to Leicester Square....

What happened to the Sancho deal?

48 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Still going through isn't it? Hope so cos we'll be getting a nice bonus out of the sell on fee

On top of the Harrison fee. That must have been getting on for 15m so your 'Get Harry' kitty is growing! ????

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wilai said:

See your favourite subject is back in the news again Mr BJ!????

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-lose-appeal-over-21104344

Yeah, saw it the other day bud. The tiresome circus continues. This ruling though was just about how much information can be released from the UEFA case

• Like 1

Just now, mrbojangles said:

You mean like being a convicted criminal and pretending nothing happened?

Think about what's been in the news the last few days, and there's you wanting Maguire strung up for a night out on holiday.

3 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

^^^ it's really annoying when you are trying to sweep the things under the carpet and those little bits get stuck.

I would also argue the opposite in which absolutely EVERYTHING got laid to bare in the initial inquest and subsequent appeal and NOTHING was swept under the carpet.

This was purely about the right to not have everything banded around in public. Even companies have a right to some privacy, especially of a economic nature

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Think about what's been in the news the last few days, and there's you wanting Maguire strung up for a night out on holiday.

I don't want him strung up at all. I'm just throwing the garbage that you throwback at you

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You mean like being a convicted criminal and pretending nothing happened?

Whenever you’re having a bad day just remind yourself…….. 

“Days after his arrest, the England international told the BBC his conscience was clear and described how he had been “scared for my life” and afraid he was being kidnapped when the officers initially detained him on the party isle.”

……….. that laughing is the cure. 

• Haha 1