The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

12 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Sorry, you missed one out, how many premier league titles have you won?

No, when I said "at the moment" I was referring to your stuffing, at home, last Saturday.

Oh sorry you should have explained yourself better, anyway is that stuffing similar to the one we gave you earlier in the season ?

Incidentally you didn't PM me about the bet on Poch going to Utd or don't you have any bottle ?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Oh sorry you should have explained yourself better, anyway is that stuffing similar to the one we gave you earlier in the season ?

Incidentally you didn't PM me about the bet on Poch going to Utd or don't you have any bottle ?

Don't think that we'll be needing him now and I don't think that the board will want him after your drubbing on the 13th.

8 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You've had one pasting this year Spidey....our pleasure to dish out another shortly.

The tide has turned and the New Year is in. As a supporter of Spurs you know what that means, same as every year, United head up the table, Spurs head down. You've had your fun, now Bye Bye!

8 hours ago, jellydog said:

Can Mr. Red be far behind ? And all those other Reds of yesteryear ?

I doubt it, they all probably died of boredom, visiting this thread and listening to all the wind and piss from our noisy neighbours. Haven't you got your own thread to go to? Leave this thread to those that actually know what great football is, having watched it all our lives, unlike you lot who've only been watching it for a couple of years. Bloody novices.

6 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

As a United fan I think I would rather see Spurs win the league we will not hear the last of it if them scousers win and city that dont bear thinking about, I know United wont win this season before you say

I agree, but there's more chance of it snowing in Pattaya today than Spurs winning the league. Keep the faith, we'll finish above Spurs.

51 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The tide has turned and the New Year is in. As a supporter of Spurs you know what that means, same as every year, United head up the table, Spurs head down. You've had your fun, now Bye Bye!

You are aware that United have basically been crap since RedNose retired?!!!!  

All you've basically done is make crass managerial appointments and attempt to buy your way back to the top!  It all failed.  You best player over the last five seasons has been your keeper <deleted>!!!  And now, because you scored a few against relegation fodder and Bournemouth who are getting spanked by everyone, that's means you're going to thrash us and make top four!!!

Nice to see United fans still have that arrogant sense of entitlement.  Bunch of jokers.

39 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

As a United fan I think I would rather see Spurs win the league we will not hear the last of it if them scousers win and city that dont bear thinking about, I know United wont win this season before you say

However the scouser might celebrate they could hardly be less classless  United fans were during the RedNose era.  Fact.  We're now witnessing what you lot are like having beaten three under funded premier league minnows.  

13 minutes ago, carmine said:

You are aware that United have basically been crap since RedNose retired?!!!!  

All you've basically done is make crass managerial appointments and attempt to buy your way back to the top!  It all failed.  You best player over the last five seasons has been your keeper <deleted>!!!  And now, because you scored a few against relegation fodder and Bournemouth who are getting spanked by everyone, that's means you're going to thrash us and make top four!!!

Nice to see United fans still have that arrogant sense of entitlement.  Bunch of jokers.

Ooh, touch a nerve did I? 555

I agree that we've had a series of crap managers, I was never happy with Maurino, wrong management style for the club. Even Fergie (Sir Alex to you BTW) had lost it in the last couple of seasons at the club.

But crap? Just remind me where we finished last season and where you finished.

23 minutes ago, carmine said:

However the scouser might celebrate they could hardly be less classless  United fans were during the RedNose era.  Fact.  We're now witnessing what you lot are like having beaten three under funded premier league minnows.  

Well we wouldn't know how Spurs fans react to winning the Champions League, FA cup and the Premiership in the same season as you haven't won any one of them for over a quarter of a century.

Criticising us for how we celebrate our many victories is just pure envy.

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

I doubt it, they all probably died of boredom, visiting this thread and listening to all the wind and piss from our noisy neighbours. Haven't you got your own thread to go to? Leave this thread to those that actually know what great football is, having watched it all our lives, unlike you lot who've only been watching it for a couple of years. Bloody novices.

Another bore. A lot of wind and no sail.

26 minutes ago, Spidey said:

So why bother visiting this thread?

It was amusing to participate in the Mourinho hate fest. Bouncing that sad jester out was one of the few smart things Woody has done since SAF left. You'll find that Sparkles and the Champagne dude are pretty knowledgeable United fans. Nev strikes me as a sane lad. And then you have that half smart middle management dreary that I've put on ignore.

I'll say hello from time to time. :cowboy:

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

And then you have that half smart middle management dreary that I've put on ignore.

Yep. Can't understand why he trolls on this thread either. Should know better.

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

if only Bailly would stop getting red-cards, Jones stop scoring own-goals and David finally gets a clean sheet, we may yet get into the top eight !

What are you on? We're 6th, 3 points behind Arsenal.

Bailly out for the Spurs game is a blow. Not De Gea's fault that we're not keeping clean sheets, best keeper in the world. It's the donkeys in front of him that you need to look at. my patience has run out with Jones, too old to change his ways now. Move him on. Bailly and Smalling, the best of a bad bunch, but, maybe, Lindelöf will start proving he's worth what we paid for him now Ole's in charge. There have been some signs recently.

26 minutes ago, Spidey said:

What are you on? We're 6th, 3 points behind Arsenal.

Bailly out for the Spurs game is a blow. Not De Gea's fault that we're not keeping clean sheets, best keeper in the world. It's the donkeys in front of him that you need to look at. my patience has run out with Jones, too old to change his ways now. Move him on. Bailly and Smalling, the best of a bad bunch, but, maybe, Lindelöf will start proving he's worth what we paid for him now Ole's in charge. There have been some signs recently.

Was joking

9 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Must be odd being a Liverpool supporter at the moment. On the cusp of your first title in 3 decades and it's a team in 6th place getting all the headlines.

Shows you who the biggest club in the country is.

Liverpool are on the cusp of nothing, it’s halfway through the season.

Grabbing the headlines is what your club is about these days, the Jose saga, Lingard’s latest dance moves. Pogba’s latest haircut, romancing the Saud’s. 

We’ll just go about our business and enjoy our football while you with all your heroics and euphorics of the past 3 matches still remain as you were, 19 points behind us. 

At least you can rest easy knowing the glazers can dump another load of debt on the club and chuck 300 million at it in the summer to make it better again. 

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Liverpool are on the cusp of nothing, it’s halfway through the season.

Grabbing the headlines is what your club is about these days, the Jose saga, Lingard’s latest dance moves. Pogba’s latest haircut, romancing the Saud’s. 

We’ll just go about our business and enjoy our football while you with all your heroics and euphorics of the past 3 matches still remain as you were, 19 points behind us. 

At least you can rest easy knowing the glazers can dump another load of debt on the club and chuck 300 million at it in the summer to make it better again. 

Its amazing isn't that we're only halfway through the season yet you are perceived as being "on the cusp" of winning the league.

Now i understand why, over the space on a couple of weeks United are firmly "back" cos they beat who ever it was the other day and Ole's taking them back in the top four.  I reckon its more a case of the players giving the finger to Mourinho!

United are grabbing the headlines because the reaction of their fans to a couple of recent wins has simply been hilarious.

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

Its amazing isn't that we're only halfway through the season yet you are perceived as being "on the cusp" of winning the league.

Now i understand why, over the space on a couple of weeks United are firmly "back" cos they beat who ever it was the other day and Ole's taking them back in the top four.  I reckon its more a case of the players giving the finger to Mourinho!

United are grabbing the headlines because the reaction of their fans to a couple of recent wins has simply been hilarious.

Liverpool are head and shoulders above any other team. Good going forward and good in defence. Will be our toughest game of the season but we do have a good record against them at home.

Archived