The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Spidey said:

When has the board taken any notice of the fans?

That's the point. They haven't too much over the past few years, but I think that they might go with the fan's choice this time. It helps that we are winning!

57 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Good job too or you'd be in permanent hibernation for the rest of the season.

Well we're looking like CL again next season whilst your overpriced misfits will be enjoying Thursday night footy.

But don't let facts spoil the fun.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well we're looking like CL again next season whilst your overpriced misfits will be enjoying Thursday night footy.

But don't let facts spoil the fun.

Gobshite alert!

Want to make another bet (like the one that Spurs would muller United)? It's odds on that we will finish above you this season (same as last year when we had that useless git Mourino managing us).

We'll be in the Champions league, you'll be lucky to get in the Europa cup. That's a fact!

7 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Gobshite alert!

Want to make another bet (like the one that Spurs would muller United)? It's odds on that we will finish above you this season (same as last year when we had that useless git Mourino managing us).

We'll be in the Champions league, you'll be lucky to get in the Europa cup. That's a fact!

City

Liverpool

Man United

Chelsea

Arsenal

Spurs

Is how it will finish

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Gobshite alert!

Firstly I haven't made any bet at all however I did bother to look at the table today.

Secondly Watford in 7th are 18 pts behind us so it seems unlikely they will be leapfrogging us.

Gobshite indeed.

Oh and you are still below us....this week...next week...end of season....

Jog on.

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

^^ I'd always steer clear of a man with a red wine hangover..... not sure he is in the mood for debating!

Didn't touch the red nose fuel in the end and enjoying a pleasant afternoon beer on 33/1 right now Ricky.

Looking forward to our decimating Watford at Wembley and moving 10 pts clear of your misfits.

4 hours ago, Spidey said:

Gobshite alert!

How much do you want on it ? mouthpiece 

16 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Didn't touch the red nose fuel in the end and enjoying a pleasant afternoon beer on 33/1 right now Ricky.

Looking forward to our decimating Watford at Wembley and moving 10 pts clear of your misfits.

33/1.... is that Phrom Phong ish ? 

I think all the talk of catching Spurs is a little far fetched right now. We should hone in on 4th place and if we can do even better than so be it.

23 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

33/1.... is that Phrom Phong ish ? 

I think all the talk of catching Spurs is a little far fetched right now. We should hone in on 4th place and if we can do even better than so be it.

If Ole gets you CL this season it will be a fantastic achievement....no doubt about it but you still need to ship out the lumbering striker and deal with the Sanchez issue....one game does not make him worth 500k a week.

7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He's never top drawer....and that will be seen if he plays your CL games.

Would you rather have Lukaku as your back up striker or Llorente?

And btw I count myself as a fan of Llorente, was superb a few years ago.

Manchester United fans identify 'defining' 12 days in season following FA Cup draw vs Chelsea

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-chelsea-fa-cup-15745214

So United have gone to London and beat Spurs, Arsenal and now we've been drawn against Chelsea in the FA cup. If we beat Chelsea only remaining big team would be Manchester City. Interesting. Another big test for Ole. He is certainly getting a chance to prove himself

4 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Manchester United fans identify 'defining' 12 days in season following FA Cup draw vs Chelsea

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-chelsea-fa-cup-15745214

So United have gone to London and beat Spurs, Arsenal and now we've been drawn against Chelsea in the FA cup. If we beat Chelsea only remaining big team would be Manchester City. Interesting. Another big test for Ole. He is certainly getting a chance to prove himself

Millwall v Wimbledon. Homebase will run out of Stanley knives...

Who's going to stop OGS. UNNNNNIIIITTTTEEEDDDDDDDDD. Arsenal Tottenham passes next stop the bridge easy game as we all know their coach he's about to get the sack after that game.... City fans plastic don't hide ur next after that.

OGS he's studying the tactics Pep guardiola...

10 hours ago, RickG16 said:

If Alexis, Lukaku or Mata goes in the summer, we should unleash this lad. What a performance. Owned the match. 

He certainly know where the goal is Ive watched him many times on MUTV 

11 hours ago, JemJem said:

Solskjaer should get at least a 2-year contract by the end of this season. Never mind Pochettino (or somebody else). Solskjaer has already shown to the whole world that he deserves that.

I would think the board will be more sensible this time round and wait until the end of the season.  What would be the benefit in offering the job this early?  Taking all emotions aside, this is a crucial appointment and needs as much consideration as is possible.

Archived