Video: Pattaya pulling out all the stops for "huge number of tourists" this Christmas

webfact

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

And peace and goodwill toward all men (and members) will reign..................OR ELSE !!????

I was thinking more of peace and good will to all men and Lady boys , they like xmas too yer know.    Apparently .  So I have been told , possibly.

• Like 1

The Pope and the Anglican Archbishops will be thrilled to know how Pattaya is promoting Christianity. With a tinsel Christmas trees adored with the Star of David plus revelry in Walking Street with Santa bar girls and perhaps a punch-up or two.

"O come all ye faithful......"

I tried Bangkok.  Three times I needed a taxi; three times using the meter was rejected.  Worse two of these were parked outside So Sofitel Hotel.  Another was called by the Royal President Hotel.  If hoteliers can't protect their customers they won't get my custom again.

I tried Bangkok.  Three times I needed a taxi; three times using the meter was rejected.  Worse two of these were parked outside So Sofitel Hotel.  Another was called by the Royal President Hotel.  If hoteliers can't protect their customers they won't get my custom again.
First rule of taxis in bkk is never get a taxi in front of a hotel, shopping mall or major tourist attraction as these are all mafia controlled taxi stands and will ripoff all tourists and some thais as well. Walk 100 metres and grab a taxi and you will generally have better luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1