Video: Get a room! Pattaya police set to interview frolicking farangs

webfact

"just horseplay or something that might incur a financial penalty" ah a financial benefit could be involved for the BIB, or maybe the photographer who should get a decent camera/phone with the proceeds (difficult for me to see the action from that crappy clip) ????

• Like 1

I'm pleased to say that this video might possibly been ME.............. In Bali once and St.Thomas in the Carribean once........ Many, Many years ago in my 'Younger Days'........ Who knows (and whose business is it what goes on underwater or in your room).........

This is no different (or more uncommon) than seeing a 'Thai Businessman or Thai politician or Thai Immigration Officer or Thai Off-Duty Policeman' walking out of a Thai short-time Hotel or a Thai Karaoke....... with a 'pleasured smile' on his  Thai face.........

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Great post! Yeah blame the messenger???? You must be one of these worried netizens they always quote. If you sweep everything under the carpet, you'll find out it becomes impossible to walk upright in your home.

????If I sweep this kind of fundamental information under the carpet it will undoubtedly take a lot of room! What an irresponsible citizen am I? I did not even realise it :sick:

This makes me hate these people. 

Petty, nasty little little rodents who should not look at what others do, but live their own lives. The fact that they lack life is not excuse, they should go and spot some ghosts, anything, really, just quit snooping after people having fun in their shithole of of country. 

It's all about getting the back handed pay out from the RTP. Someone I new was smoking a "herbal" cigarette whilst walking down the street (very stupid I know) when some motorbike taxi took up chase shouting about the incident trying to draw attention for their "compensation payout". Luckily they ducked into a local bar and waited a couple of hours watching the police and motorbike taxis driving outside looking for them. 

Any opportunity to make a fast cash injection.

13 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

How about that Thai people included in their New Year intentions, minding their own business?

It is sometimes very, VERY difficult to love this country. Locals do not like us, granted, but now this? Video recording a Western couple in a water? How much do you have to hate foreigners in order  to sink this low? Why not just be honest and declare Get Out, Farang! At least that would be honest. But they aren't capable to something as basic as honesty. 

23 minutes ago, whitemouse said:

It is sometimes very, VERY difficult to love this country. Locals do not like us, granted, but now this? Video recording a Western couple in a water? How much do you have to hate foreigners in order  to sink this low? Why not just be honest and declare Get Out, Farang! At least that would be honest. But they aren't capable to something as basic as honesty. 

You need to look beyond the Thai/felang labels .

One person objected to a couple seeming having sex in the sea in public , nothing to do with where the people came from, it was what they were doing that caused an issue .

I do think that its wrong to have sex in public

2 hours ago, whitemouse said:

This makes me hate these people. 

Petty, nasty little little rodents who should not look at what others do, but live their own lives. The fact that they lack life is not excuse, they should go and spot some ghosts, anything, really, just quit snooping after people having fun in their shithole of of country. 

Such utter and complete rubbish.

You`re the one that appears disgruntled with life and angry. Perhaps you wish it were you with that girl in the water?

Having sex in full public view is not just a matter of people having fun, it`s a case of people imposing their unwanted activities onto others. Glad that guy filmed this as that couple was behaving like 2 dogs on heat mounting each other on a street. They didn`t care regardless there may have been kids on that beach or mothers with children.

Some may think that couples having sex openly in public is acceptable in society, but I don`t.

This is a slippery slope he is choosing.....Me thinks someone should mind their own business and get on with life.  Political correctness is going way to far in the global atmosphere we are having presently.  

Someone could consider him a peeping Tom or a maybe a bit of jealousy in that it wasn't him playing in the water with her instead of her male partner.  And yes, it could be very innocent between the two in the water.  

17 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

How about that Thai people included in their New Year intentions, minding their own business?

A Thai trouble making bath plug.  He must have known the police would get their noses into it. There are some things you don't put on line. Just enjoy it and have a laugh on your own. In my younger days I've done it in a crowded swimming pool. At the deep end in a corner holding onto the drain channel. Of course at 22 years of age you don't think about arrest or public banishment.

10 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Thai Off-Duty Policeman' walking out of a Thai short-time Hotel or a Thai Karaoke....... with a 'pleasured smile' on his  Thai face.........

And a well filled envelope in his pocket?

16 hours ago, whitemouse said:

How much do you have to hate foreigners in order  to sink this low?

I don't think it comes down to hate , just disrespect to the Thai culture, and we all know how Thais react to that. 

I doubt you will find a Thai couple doing that. 

The only problem I have with this is the yellow/green discharge the girl is going to have after mating in the Jomtien/Pattaya sewage. That's precisely why all Farangs must be insured. 

Pattaya police has issue a call for tender for the snorkeling gear to be issued to the officer assigned to insurance verification. They already have to the waterproof brown enveloped.

• 2 months later...