New Thread On Karting -- Bb Vs. Mm

Rasseru

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Sunday the 4th at the track Maejo? Have you got the balls? . . . . .

Any others out there keen for a thrash? :D

Sounds good to me . . . . . Think we had better start a new thread on Karting??

Consider it done.

But the first heat starts at the Irish Pub and ends at the track. Maejo, you in your car and I'll be on my ZZR1100. :o Okay?

How about Sunday the 4th at the track Maejo? Have you got the balls? . . . . .

Any others out there keen for a thrash? :D

Sounds good to me . . . . . Think we had better start a new thread on Karting??

Consider it done.

But the first heat starts at the Irish Pub and ends at the track. Maejo, you in your car and I'll be on my ZZR1100. :o Okay?

Wanna be counted in....... but first..... any limit on the size of the wheels ??? :D

Will anyone actually turn up this time, or shall i go and join in with the 125cc bikes training program again.. That was fun.. :D :D

I already rang through, and they are open for normal business!! Why not bring the family for a day out....

p.s. Please don't bring anything alcoholic. I don't think I could stand it after friday's and saturday's session :o

Wanna be counted in....... but first..... any limit on the size of the wheels ??? :D

None at all mate, feel free to use your own! You might need to tack a power unit on the back :o

I've got a spare 1100cc engine which I'm sure we could mod to fit you Gonz but you made need to fit some wider tyres to handle the 145 HP. Joe will be able to do it for you.

So you reckon 5 minutes will be enough Maejo? You're on mate.

What kinda engine is that ? 1100cc and give you 145HP .

i have a few engine installed in my cars . one at

2000cc V6 give me about 145hp . ( 1G toyota )

2000cc SR20DE 150+HP ( N/A)

i got a Datsun L16 with Dual carburator webber ) give me about 110HP

WOuld be happy to get a 1100cc engine to install in my other celica which run a 2T 1600cc which only give 89 HP .

1100cc with 145hp sound like best of both world for me .

tell me you are serious

Will anyone actually turn up this time, or shall i go and join in with the 125cc bikes training program again.. That was fun.. :bah::D

I already rang through, and they are open for normal business!! Why not bring the family for a day out....

p.s. Please don't bring anything alcoholic. I don't think I could stand it after friday's and saturday's session :o

:D :D :D

WOuld be happy to get a 1100cc engine to install in my other celica which run a 2T 1600cc which only give 89 HP .

tell me you are serious

It's a Kawasaki engine of 1,052 cc (64.2 cu in) Maximum Horsepower 108 kW (147 PS) @ 10,500 rpm DOHC, 16-valve, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled DOHC. The bike goes like stink, top end 290 kph, doesn't handle all that well or stop that well either. But I'm still alive after riding it for the past 10 yrs or so. A few new paint jobs here and there to cover the odd bit of road rash.

Take it for a squirt if you're game next sunday. (But give me THB120,00 deposit first)

tell me you are serious

It's a Kawasaki engine of 1,052 cc (64.2 cu in) Maximum Horsepower 108 kW (147 PS) @ 10,500 rpm DOHC, 16-valve, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled DOHC. The bike goes like stink, top end 290 kph, doesn't handle all that well or stop that well either. But I'm still alive after riding it for the past 10 yrs or so. A few new paint jobs here and there to cover the odd bit of road rash.

Take it for a squirt if you're game next sunday. (But give me THB120,00 deposit first)

Lots of power. Pity about the weight.

Time to get this outing on the road! Who exactly do we have as starters?

BB obviously and myself.

Austhaied

Rasseru

Gonzo? Only if he can use his own wheels

Ta22? if the weather is not too hot

Any others are more than welcome, just add your name to the list, as I need to calculate how much ice we need to get in for the day :o

It's a great day out even if you choose not to drive. Half the fun is watching all the others, and having the odd wager, while sucking on a cold one!

I would be happy to drop by , and meet some of you guys . :o

but i don't think i would be karting :D but would be happy to check it out -

:D give me time and places - and see how it go . if i can find the time i would be happy to drop by

my place is not that far from the Hongdong karting place . about 5km out i think .

update me . hope is within this week or so . i might be going to taiwan or china . if this get too long

getting more busy nowaday

Edited by Ta22

Time to get this outing on the road! Who exactly do we have as starters?

BB obviously and myself.

Austhaied

Rasseru

Any others are more than welcome, just add your name to the list, as I need to calculate how much ice we need to get in for the day :o

It's a great day out even if you choose not to drive. Half the fun is watching all the others, and having the odd wager, while sucking on a cold one!

Is that the "pole posistion" ??? :D :D :D he he he...

Is that the "pole posistion" ??? :o:D :D he he he...

If you have the stamina :D So now we have p1p as an impartial observer, and maybe a starter.

BB obviously and myself.

Austhaied

Rasseru

p1p Watching/boozing?

I know TP was interested last time...Where are you TP?

Is that the "pole posistion" ??? :o:bah: :bah: he he he...

If you have the stamina :D So now we have p1p as an impartial observer, and maybe a starter.

BB obviously and myself.

Austhaied

Rasseru

p1p Watching/boozing?

I know TP was interested last time...Where are you TP?

What about a "bubblehead" racing team ?? I think i can form one on short notice.. :D :D :D

I made point of actually going down to the track today, and for those that don't know where it is. Take the Hang Dong road from Airport Plaza and you'll see the track on the right hand side of the highway at the 7.5 Km mark. You will have to drive past it and make a "U" turn further along. Ample parking in the car park.

I spoke to the manager at length, and told her to make sure there is plenty of ice and beer in stock. I also ran into my old mechanic who still works there, and he let me check out a couple of the karts.......They are working just fine!!!!!

I'll be having a cool one there at eleven on sunday, also a bit of a warm up :o

For those that get the hungries, there is a Thai restaurant/bar right next door!!

DO we have a date yet ?

tomorrow maybe abit too fast ..

any close date like Wed ? or thur ? would be nice . still kinda free since is just after chinese new year .

might be busy very soon and pack with work

Next Sunday Tar too too. Make sure you are there.

Now Maejo, re the handicapping. As you know I am about 50 kgs heavier and also have a larger surface area than you. And due to the fact that you once raced on a professional basis I demand that I have a 10 second per lap time adjustment just to make things fair. Okay? :o