Pheu Thai’s PM picks seen as ‘most attractive’

webfact

Two posts have been removed.

@Crossy has politely asked you to consider what you post. I have also asked the same. This is now your third warning. I will not repeat myself again.

If you cannot post discretely and instead post speculative comments or otherwise post negative references then your ability to post will be removed.

Please think before you post.

How anyone could even consider any of these people, who have proven to only want to loot the country, is beyond me. I can only hope that the Future Forward Party gets a sizable amount of votes, as it seems to be the only one fit to actually lead this country in a good direction.

6 minutes ago, Myran said:

I can only hope that the Future Forward Party gets a sizable amount of votes, as it seems to be the only one fit to actually lead this country in a good direction.

Again if the rumors prove true, there's a far better farang-friendly option..

8 minutes ago, Myran said:

How anyone could even consider any of these people, who have proven to only want to loot the country, is beyond me. I can only hope that the Future Forward Party gets a sizable amount of votes, as it seems to be the only one fit to actually lead this country in a good direction.

You didn't get the memo did you?

6 minutes ago, Myran said:

No one has sent me one and I haven't seen anything in the news. Do PM me who this candidate is. Cheers.

Just reading a new article in Khaosod.  Looks like many of the other candidates have already withdrawn and said they no longer wish to run for PM.

Cake walk.

3 hours ago, bowerboy said:

It’s all over the Thai and English news now

I can not find any reliable media reports in English, just twitters and facebook posts.

Personally, I think this is some sort of hoax or early April Fool's joke - but I'm happy to be found wrong.

Links to reliable news sources please.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Thank you for the link, but the article doesn't really confirm anything.

The candidates dropping out are doing so in favour of Prayuth - not the new "mystery" candidate.

Speaking to reporters, the deputy prime minister for economic affairs said he dropped out in order to make way for Prayuth to be the lone candidate.

“I only support one name: Gen. Prayuth,” Somkid said. “This is my answer. Don’t ask me again. It’s over. No need for interpretation.”

The Action Coalition for Thailand Party, which is aligned with Thaksin’s political opponents, also announced today it would not nominate anyone to be prime minister. The party said it would support Prayuth as the next premier if he runs.

Some time in the afternoon, a document purportedly showing the name of the would-be nominee was posted to the internet, but Thai Raksa Chart said it was a fake.