Where Can I Find An Old(er) Music Cd In Cm?

Wizzard of Oz

I'd like to buy a classic hits CD of INXS for a friend, but don't really buy CD's, so have no idea where to buy it from.

If anyone knows, can you drop me a msg.

PM me any private info which is not permitted in this public forum.

Cheers,

WoZ

78 Records in Murray Street, Perth.

Check out their website, you can order using your credit card and they send anywhere in the world. I have used them many times. Great service.

I'd like to buy a classic hits CD of INXS for a friend, but don't really buy CD's, so have no idea where to buy it from.

If anyone knows, can you drop me a msg.

PM me any private info which is not permitted in this public forum.

Cheers,

WoZ

Ok assuming you are in CM? I have a copy and would be happy to make a back up copy for you - personal use of course. I have however seen it on sale a the CD stand in the Night Bazaar in front of the Konica store oposite side of loi kroh.

PM or leave a mesage on the forum if you are interested

Yeah. It's all about bittorrent. I watch the daily show from the US allt he time thanks to it. Also download movies and music when the urge strikes me. When you download bittorrent it teaches you how to use it thru their help buttons. Finding INXS should be super easy. Then you just burn the disc. Careful though, you will get addicted and start taking up massive amounts of memory in no time.

This subject is not particularly encouraged by the powers that be at Thai Visa. Sharing of copyrighted material being illegal in LOS.

I must therefore, I'm afraid, close this thread.

However, as a quick aside, there is a very good site out there that greatly helps when searching for torrents. It is at www . isohunt . com

This advice is given strictly on the understanding that you will only search for legal torrents there... :o