Thais on the road: Bicyclist called "Fuse" seems to have a fuse loose!

webfact

Thais on the road: Bicyclist called "Fuse" seems to have a fuse loose!

9pm.jpg

A video of a young man riding a bicycle without a helmet just inches from the back of a bus found its way to a bicycle site on Facebook. 

The rider was seen going fast through a tunnel then continuing down a road behind the number 108 bus.

The admin of the page - Ruam Nak Pan Meu Mai Yak Phom Sukhaphap Dee" - managed to locate the rider and give him a warning.

And they gave him a helmet. 

People in the video are amazed at his recklessness saying that riding such as this was asking for trouble and an accident would mean problems for the bus driver too. 

Sanook found out that his name was "Fuse" and that he was copying something he saw on YouTube. 

He had previously featured in a story while at school in which he was praised by his teachers for helping his mum sell food items in Thonburi. He was said to be a good kid. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-01

I used to do this regularly as a kid, in those days the rear brakes on most trucks were operated by a central mechanical linkage. I rode watching this link, when it moved I braked, my braking time and distance was far less then the truck so it was very safe.