Michael Jackson's daughter Paris 'fears Leaving Neverland documentary will ruin her acting career'

snoop1130

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris 'fears Leaving Neverland documentary will ruin her acting career'

By ELLIE PHILLIPS

10581036-6771439-image-m-74_1551748693387.jpg

Worried? Paris Jackson, 20, has reportedly told friends she is anxious that Leaving Neverland could ruin her fledgling acting career

The documentary, in which two men, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, allege that Michael Jackson sexually abused them when they were boys, is set to air in the UK this week.

And now, the late singer's daughter Paris Jackson has reportedly told friends she is anxious that Leaving Neverland could ruin her fledgling acting career, fearing that the renewed claims against her father could deter movie bosses from casting her. 

A source told The Sun that the aspiring actress, 20, has hoped to forge a successful acting career but worries the documentary has ruined her chances of it taking off. 

The insider said: 'She was in a movie last year but believes the documentary is already scaring directors away because the abuse her father is accused of may put movie goers off her.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6771439/Michael-Jacksons-daughter-Paris-fears-Leaving-Neverland-documentary-ruin-acting-career.html

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

If I were a casting director, I'd be more put off by her multiple stupid tats than anything else. 

Hum, my thoughts exactly. IMHO, if you want to be a big time actress obvious tattoos like those are a no, no, but then, I'm an older guy.

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

i just watched the first two hours of Leaving Neverland. It is very damning. 

Some radio stations have stopped playing his music.

Where did you watch it?

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

i just watched the first two hours of Leaving Neverland. It is very damning. 

Some radio stations have stopped playing his music.

and just when I finally learned to do the moon walk.

Oh, here we go again. Has anything been proven? Not to my knowledge.

I don't recall them coming out on the last occasion M J was accused of child molestation.

M J was a seriously disturbed man ( probably from his appalling childhood, which has been well documented ), but a molester......................?

However, by having children stay over, he was really opening himself up to accusations.

I wonder if the accusers stand to gain anything, other than their 15 minutes of fame.

I'm not saying that he wasn't a molester, as I wasn't in the room at the time, but he had a lot of boys stay, apparently, and only a few accusations, of which at least one was, IMO, used by the boy's parents to extort money from him. None led to a conviction.

The guilt or innocent question is almost moot. 

If there is a guy for example, and he takes a video camera hundreds of times to go film little boys on the beach, at some point it does not matter if what you are doing is innocent or not. I am sorry but it is true. You are some sort of pedophile at that point. MJ reached that point... he did enough weird, odd, susspicious stuff that he was a pedophile, documentary or not. 

• Like 1

Paris just needs to get a few more tattoos so she can star in some Hell's Angels movies.  Right now she still has a some skin not covered with tattoos so I don't think they will cast her in "MJ Welcomes Hell's Angels to Neverland." 

• Haha 1

You would have to be a fool to have not realized he was a pedo before the doc. After the doc, you'd have to be thick as bricks. It's also a good case study in general about why so many sexual abuse victims take so long to get to a place where they can report it. Of course there was nothing usual about these cases. He was the biggest star on the planet so he had extra special powers over people. 

Should people permanently stop listening to his music? No, I don't think so but I think if you don't want to change the way you hear his music, don't watch the doc. 

This Paris actress. Never heard of her. She's milking sympathy from this. Of course she deserves no associated guilt. Her career whatever it has been will probably improve now. 

To add, being found not guilty in a court of law is not the same thing as being proven innocent. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

To add, being found not guilty in a court of law is not the same thing as being proven innocent. 

Or paying the victims to keep quiet.

Now, I wonder who would do such a thing?

On 3/5/2019 at 6:30 PM, Just1Voice said:

If I were a casting director, I'd be more put off by her multiple stupid tats than anything else. 

Apparently she's auditioning for the female lead role in "Popeye, the remake"

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, NCC1701A said:

watch the documentary.

If M J was a plumber, would they have made a documentary about it?

He's dead, and can't defend himself, so what do they have to gain from it? What's their cut from the profit? 

I have no intention of wasting my time on another "expose" of a famous person. 

Everyone knows he was seriously disturbed, but that doesn't mean he was actually guilty of anything criminal. If they had real proof of criminal activity why didn't they take take it to the cops when he was alive? If they don't, shut up and get on with their lives.

Most people probably had appalling things done to them ( I certainly have had ), but they don't make "documentaries" about them.