Lady boy molestation at hospital: "Hey, we're both men - I didn't know it was illegal"

rooster59

Lady boy molestation at hospital: "Hey, we're both men - I didn't know it was illegal"

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU0MC83NzA0NjgyL2Rld2Zlci5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

A Thai man told police that he had no idea that it was illegal to fondle a lady boy. He offered a "wai" after a bit of a grope and he thought that was the end of it. 

Then he saw he was on TV in a clip filmed by the lady boy and gave himself up. 

The police have said molestation is molestation. It doesn't matter if the victim is a woman, a man - or a lady boy. 

The case came to light after "Nong Pleng" was groggy and recovering from surgery in a bed at Vachira Phuket hospital.

Pleng felt all weak and was unable to muster any resistance when Phichit, 52, started groping him. 

But he did just manage to grab a phone and record some of it. Part of it was when Phichit offered a "wai" in apology when Pleng made a fuss. 

Pleng then had his relatives make a formal complaint to Muang Phuket police. 

Yesterday after seeing himself on TV Phichit, a carer, gave himself up.

He admitted groping Pleng saying the lady boy looked "suay" (nice) and he was a little bit drunk and fancied a bit of sexual excitement. 

He said that he groped Pleng's breasts and gave him a few kisses. 

"I didn't think it was illegal," he told the cops. "We're both men after all". 

"I wai-ed the lady  boy in apology after he got upset," he added, thinking that was the end of the matter.

Pol Col Sompong Thipaphakun of Muang Phuuket police said that this case had been a relatively minor misdemeanor that could have been settled if the complainant had agreed, reported Sanook. 

But the complainant had wanted to press charges. 

He said that molestation is a serious matter whether it involves women, men or lady boys. 

Phichit - who rents a room near the hospital and charges 800 baht a day for patient care - is now in custody facing molestation charges.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-09

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

This is not a minor thing and a disgrace that these matters seem to be easily settle with a bit of cash.

only if both parties agree, a pragmatic solution and often better and cheaper than a drawn out court case.

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Phichit - who rents a room near the hospital and charges 800 baht a day for patient care - is now in custody facing molestation charges

And being fired for being "a little bit drunk" while on duty"

or did I miss something?

Quite simply this is not a joking matter.

The man admits he was drunk and once cought admitted to groping a patient in recovery who was only able to offer limited resistance.

Apart from this being a serious matter on its own, a broader question is how come a drunk staff member was on the premises, molesting a patient, and no one else was in the recovery room or keeping a check.

Then after the event it was up to the patient to bring the offence to the authorities.

Where was the hospital in all this? A failure of duty of care to say the least.

• Like 2

Jimmy Saville coached him.

As it appens, now then.

Quite simply this is not a joking matter.

The man admits he was drunk and once cought admitted to groping a patient in recovery who was only able to offer limited resistance.

Apart from this being a serious matter on its own, a broader question is how come a drunk staff member was on the premises, molesting a patient, and no one else was in the recovery room or keeping a check.

Then after the event it was up to the patient to bring the offence to the authorities.

Where was the hospital in all this? A failure of duty of care to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Years ago I went to Simons cabaret at Patong with friends. After the show we went outside and took some pics with the ladyboys. One of them had nice looking breasts and I asked if I could have a feel. "Yesss you can tuts."  So I gave them a squeeze and told him that they felt hard like a stone. He said "<deleted> you, two hunlett baht". I paid him and that was that. No problems.

As we travelled back to our hotel, my wife said, 'I thought he was offering to screw you for 200 baht'. The thought never crossed my mind. Honest.

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Not a guy u want to have near u when  recovering from an operation..

How many other patients did he abuse and or molest?

Totally agree with that. It seems by the way the story is written in the OP that the carer doesn't see anything wrong with being under the influence of alcohol and groping patients while working in a hospital.

That's scary.