A-Go-Go Airlines - "Topless" direct flights from Europe to Pattaya to start next month

webfact

I expected much much better than this.... 

something along the lines of a Big joke Visa announcement.... i.e. all retirement visas to require 1MB in the bank.... or something semi believable....

... Will we be able to wear our clothing which features advertising for Alcoholic Beverages on these flights ???? 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's very funny & at 05:15 I believed it for a few seconds - or rather, hoped it was true. ????

However, I really don't think that at the moment, anything anywhere near as sensible would be allowed here.

????

Made me larf!

????

• Like 1

It must be "that" time of the year.

I'll bet a whole lot of TV poster's heart rates sky rocketed at the thought of a "topless" airline flying directly (more or less) to Pattaya.

Then they realized what day it is today.

(ps: I hear that Immigration is granting an "overstay amnesty" for today only at all immigration offices around the country !) 

Edited by Kerryd
  • Haha 1

Sounds like Club 18-30 for the over 60s. But they’re going to find Pattaya pretty tame and boring after enjoying all of that non stop entertainment for 18 hours. Do they need to provide an ECG when booking their tickets?

• Haha 1

The writing of the OP takes the cake for double entendre and hilarity. This is quite the "piece".

I have to wonder how long it will be before the twerking PM who is trying to clean up the image of Thailand quashes this concept. Sounds like some of the high flyers will be well primed for Pattaya.

• Haha 1