Theresa May to ask EU for further Brexit extension

webfact

30 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

The UK should have just told Barnier at the start that our position is NO DEAL and walked out the room.
Weak remoaning t may has shown herself to be an utter disgrace.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You’ve not been paying attention to what’s been happening in Parliament these past few weeks have you?!

35 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

The UK should have just told Barnier at the start that our position is NO DEAL and walked out the room.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You’ve not been paying attention to what’s been happening in Parliament these past few weeks have you?!

Look back at the last few years....

Most of us believed may when she said that 'no deal is better than a bad deal' - and look where we are now ????!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

That would be John Redwood, better known as the Vulcan Spock of the USS Enterprise Starship.

John Redwood is a really good guy. The most genuine and friendly politician I have ever met.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The UK will definitely prosper by leaving without an EU-deal.

This is the only reason why certain very powerful - May controlling - interests, try  everything possible to derail the Brexit-train. 

Once the UK proved the world (Norway and Switzerland proved it over and over already) that it will do better without the EU - the EU will either come down crashing or even implode - like the German Democratic Republic. Juncker will have to seek a new booze supply and the rest of the lot will be without pre-warmed little cushioned seats in Brussels. 

This is the only reason, why the voters wish has not been executed and everything is delayed.  

If their present government cannot fix the electorates order then the country might have the wrong government.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

The latter WILL happen - its just a matter of time. Time for the selfish jingoistic myopic pensioners to die off (shouldn't be long) and then a new arrangement will eventually be in place.

Brexit or no Brexit, divorce from Europe will only be temporary.

Rubbish. Much better prospects for youngsters outside the EU. Take your blinkers off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It's a phenomenum impossible to understand and those that understand it, just can't believe it.

49 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

But … Why oh Why they did not do that …? Maybe thinking the Iceberg would blink ?...go flat belly last moment ? ...as some of your excellent negotiators told E.U. always do...?...Oh those cherry's ...sorry cant have them as non member ...????

10073144-appetizing-red-fresh-ripe-cherries-arranged-in-line-over-white-background.jpg

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, vogie said:

You can't resist insulting posters, period.

I was only responding to your insults so don’t cry. 

39 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Don't be silly....

It's the remainers on these threads that resort to insulting those with whom they disagree.

Every now and again a leaver responds in the same way, but it's a rare occurrence.

Amusing to hear that from a Brexiteer. Brexit is a product made of insults, defamation and lies because; the only way to get buy-in from the riff-raff. “Unelected bureaucrats”, “Brussels gravy train”, “EU dictatorship” — not that anyone would care about the verbal abuse from a dying minority of radicals on a divided island, but you are complaining about insults? 

ED2C8650-0587-4EA0-979A-3E2C52821B30.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Basil B said:

Same old deal, nothing's changed, nobody will buy it...

Even she is facing up to facts, Monday the Government told the Electoral Commision and election officers to prepare for possible European elections in May.

That would mean a possible exit probably in a couple of years, because the extension would not be granted only for a few months if taking part in EU elections.

5 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I was only responding to your insults so don’t cry

I understand now you think every post you submit must come with an insult, got it.

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

If you mean lied to as outmaneuvering then yes I agree and they have lied ever since 1975. As pathetic, if you mean the self serving MP's yes I agree again. 

Only stupid reiterations without any proof.

Nonsense as always from you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The impasse has already delayed Brexit for at least two weeks beyond the planned departure date of March 29 to 2200 GMT on April 12.

On news now the EU can say no to another extension and UK goes, makes me wonder what is EU up to they have already said there's no more negotiation on the deal.

• Like 1