Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

17 hours ago, Olmate said:

Near enough to 10 million ifyou were tho.????

I have more money in my pocket becasue i dont bet............drink little and stay away from bar girls.....massage girls are my weakenss.....but even then i can control myself...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I have more money in my pocket becasue i dont bet............drink little and stay away from bar girls.....massage girls are my weakenss.....but even then i can control myself...

Im getting old too but love the punt, have shares in a few horses, find it a nice connection with home.

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Bloody hell Uncle Alex, never seen a round like it.

All of the lower sides won.

Hope it continues with WC:smile:

Watching the Crows game i thought....ummmm dont think ive picked a winner...hahaha...yep zero...

Never seen at this stage of a season the top 3 teams going down.....

Tigers could feel out game is winnable its a 50/50 in my mind, Saints are not excatly on fire and after all the bad press on the Eagles they could turn up for one last game at home....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Will27 said:

No Friday Funnies from Uncle Alex this week so here's a little Melbourne flavoured video for him.

No more funnies that Cats game knocked the stuffing out of me mr,  i still not over loosing to a bunch of cripples and look where they are now...

Well i have to defend Rod at the time he was one of my 3 or 5 players that i liked mucho, played the game to win, roll over the top of you and make you feel it, was a fairly classy back man too who would run out of defence from time to time.

Dirty players? try Walls from the blues, punch to the back of the head as your going for a mark....Full Back Andrews from Bombers, similar and stomp over you as hes walking back to take the kick...of course Brent Crosswell....a Walls clone who played for Blues North and us but by then was a walking shell of the man he had been...Current dirty fella but i like casue you know hes right next to your ear but he does annoy me so when he gets beaten i rejoice, that rug/beaver scapled Pies back man that reminds me of Daren Milane who was a bad boy and somewhat of filthy payer too...

Daiv Neitiz.......ummm......so revered down at the G but not by me....was a disater at first centre half then at full forward, loved him at centre half back stoped everything marked it too, would start attacts out of defence, made it as Victorian centre half back, then forget which dill coach we had at the time decided we didnt have any forwards so Daivd was elevated, sure as a sometimes move it payed dividends then it became forever...oh my god..defense fell away and we won even less games meanwhile Dave got frozen out of the game for veryyyyyyy long periods but no dill coach ever reversed that move one of the most stupid moves ive ever seen not just at the Demons but anywhere.....Dave was not a forward ever, ever ever ever and i seen all the games live in those days...

We wont talk about Eagles drugs the deaths after they retired etc will we? still like to know who they payed to hang on to that premiership cup...

Hahaha i just out of bed...though that was David Neitze talking....hahaha Daivd Schwartz haaa.... was one of my 5 top players....mate you should have seen him before his 1st ACL...even on crutches after 3rd ACL you didnt want him to be standing behind you in a game...wide tall heavy made them feel him  every time...lost speed but made up for it in little dirty ways hahaha....could have been a Lance Franklin almost....if not for dodgie knees...

39 minutes ago, Will27 said:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ripstanley said:

The Swans were lucky. Big sigh of relief when the siren went.

Yep

The Crows were robbed.

Scea will be over the moon:biggrin:

4.8 in the last quarter didn't help either.

Sydney were trying to save it rather than try and kick another goal I thought.

• Like 1

Well, the game's over for this year, Will is uncatchable.

Maybe some interest in the battle for second and third.

I'll be avoiding the South Aussie news this week, they tend to get over excited when the Crows are considered hard done by.

They did their best to lose anyway... anyone else notice that Walker usually only shines against the lower ranked sides?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1