Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Such is the football world we resort to entertain ourselves with pics of the wives and girl friends....

1 Gary Abblet, she has a nice smile...sparkling eyes too the longer i look at her the nicer she gets.

2 Chris Judge ......dont like your suite chris just don't work for me, and the Mrs? well she's still a pretty woman, and that dress? I'm not sure it is growing on me....

3 Chris Yarran... a Kim Bashinger look alike....well done son.

4 Hawk Issac Smith, they look good together yep shes a 10.

Not bad for a bloke who's not a fan of caucasian women wink.png

Juddy's long been punching above his weight, Pia Miller was probably the #1 AFL WAG whilst Brad Miller was playing footy... For me though, Joey Kennedy has taken Juddy's crown...

attachicon.gifJosh-Kennedy-ana-callee.jpg

Other notable mentions...

Rory Sloane's missus...

attachicon.gifBelinda-Riverso-2014-Brownlow-Medal.jpg

I like all women Grant, Asian and Latinas in particular, latin isn't just Sth American, Italian French and Spanish included....the perfect woman for me is tall dark skinned with a tinge of red in her skin...seen some stunning Brazilians over the years that look like that, Thai would have the best figures not only in Asia but maybe the world...

41 in Melbourne today.....and the little bit of footy news is The Crows and Northen Territory will join forces in a bid for a seventh licence in the newly created Australian Womens Football League.

Clubs to date are Melbourne, Bulldogs, Carlton, Brisbane, the league is looking for one club out of the west yet both Dockers and Eagles pushing for a licence, more interest over there than in the east.

We continue with 4 more AFL honey's......

Hepple and partner could both use a really good hairdresser, the untidy hair look is out of fashion now guys.

Don't know why Jeremy Howe got invited to the big bash....hi miss is nice...same nose.

Well that man Buddy and babe....and aint she a babe...best footballer on the planet well in AFL anyway with mmmmm can i say at least the best looking woman in Sydney?

Kerin Jack not surprised with his choice played football the same way....something about the weather in Sydney.

So what have we learned today? if you want to grab yourself an AFL footballer you have better chance if your blonde.

post-186435-0-38875500-1450470544_thumb.

post-186435-0-75923200-1450470615_thumb.

post-186435-0-77057600-1450470681_thumb.

post-186435-0-83129500-1450470794_thumb.

• Like 2

To amuse our selves on a sleepy hot sunday we continue to role out the women behind the men...

Marc Murphy.....yep she's lovely...

Danergfeild...now why wouldn't she be smiling.....

Pendelbury.......very very nice...and the blondes keep coming....

T Cloke....and you guessed it another blonde..stunning too.

Couldn't leave out the good doctor and former owner of the Swans with pervious wife, she obviously has some italian in her, how do i know? its the way she dressed the doctor up.

post-186435-0-62922700-1450561295_thumb.

post-186435-0-65916700-1450561388_thumb.

post-186435-0-26786100-1450561429_thumb.

post-186435-0-94067400-1450561505_thumb.

post-186435-0-24611700-1450561550_thumb.

• Like 2

Oh Oh some last minuet gift ideas for the woman who has everything....

1 The triangle pillow, most useful if you have a thai female partner....since there sooooo slim....

2 The dildo banana, easily concealed for your woman as a banana so when airport security exray her bags she won't be embarrassed, also squirts if she's looking for a more realistic session, can be used as a water pistol at sogran time.

3 Dice, play time in the bedroom, try your luck with the roll of the dice and see what you win.

4 Bell, if your Thai girl isn't too good in english just teach her what the writing means and bobs your uncle.

5 After sex mints buy her a large box to keep in the bedroom, if you have trained her well she will understand.

post-186435-0-01737500-1450562240_thumb.

post-186435-0-88629700-1450562296_thumb.

post-186435-0-56232900-1450562483_thumb.

post-186435-0-29109800-1450562528_thumb.

post-186435-0-73114000-1450562616_thumb.

Edited by AlexRRR

A lot of it is how you determine a tackle and we know the umps love to get that holding the ball pose out in front of the camera's.

Don't think it will change.

On my wish list is to go back to the 15 metre penalty,50 is too harsh with the distance guys can kick the ball now.

I don't agree with going back to a 15 metre penalty.

Like before, sides will continually slow the game down by giving them away.

True, sometimes 50 meteres is harsh for a minor infringement but the players are pretty well drilled now.

Ideally, there could be a 25 and a 50 and the umps would have the discretion, but it would be way to

hard to adjudicate I think.

The 50 is here to stay. It has curbed so many of the time wasting ploys now it is strictly applied. There have been some clangers decision wise, and perhaps some over officious umpiring.

Taking to back to 15m would see it used as a tactic by opposing teams.

Is there any merit in Buckleys suggestion?

Get rid of prior opportunity, says Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-news/get-rid-of-prior-opportunity-says-collingwood-coach-nathan-buckley-20151218-glqyk6.html#ixzz3uj4Bsyqe

The prior opportunity now is a bit sketchy IMO. Half the tackles seem to have prior. Tackled with the ball and its bye bye baby

But, a bit harsh when you are defending inside the 50 and get a pass and immediate tackle...and opposition kicks for goal.

Having said that. It would add some excitement as players dash and crash to get rid of the hot potato.

A lot of it is how you determine a tackle and we know the umps love to get that holding the ball pose out in front of the camera's.

Don't think it will change.

On my wish list is to go back to the 15 metre penalty,50 is too harsh with the distance guys can kick the ball now.

I don't agree with going back to a 15 metre penalty.

Like before, sides will continually slow the game down by giving them away.

True, sometimes 50 meteres is harsh for a minor infringement but the players are pretty well drilled now.

Ideally, there could be a 25 and a 50 and the umps would have the discretion, but it would be way to

hard to adjudicate I think.

I cant see it happening it reality, but looking back on last year where there was a lot of 50/50 on the mark incidents.

A 15 metre penalty gives the umpire the option of doubling or tripling it depending on the offence as where a fifty is a fifty.

I just wouldn't like a Buckenara/Stynes(15 fitted the bill there) incident to ruin a grandy

It probably wont affect mesmile.png but i can see blue murder on the horizon.

While on umpires and rules,anyone heard whether the 4th ump gets a gig this year.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

Speaking of rules changes.. Anyone got a change they'd like to see?

Here a few random thoughts from myself:

After match video for 'staging/acting'.

I'd like to see a the match review committee look at players diving/staging/playing for penalties. I'd include Boomer Harvey's milking of a free last year when he threw teh ball away himself.

We would see some obvious diving and playing for penalties disappear overnight.

It is not a good look and there are thousands of young players around the country copying their footy heroes every week.

Pushing a player over the boundary

This is becoming a pointless niggle tactic by every team. I said it this year and i will say it again, It will take a player being injured for the AFL to stamp down on this nonsense. At the point of the push the opposing player is often not expecting a push and is on the boundary

Use of white spray markers by Umps

A simple use of the white spray marker would make so many situations clear Develop a simple arm spray jet that can be done a in a few seconds. Foam disappears after a minute. Could be used for the man on the mark, 5 metre rule from the kicker, etc. etc., etc

• Like 2

Speaking of rules changes.. Anyone got a change they'd like to see?

Here a few random thoughts from myself:

After match video for 'staging/acting'.

I'd like to see a the match review committee look at players diving/staging/playing for penalties. I'd include Boomer Harvey's milking of a free last year when he threw teh ball away himself.

We would see some obvious diving and playing for penalties disappear overnight.

It is not a good look and there are thousands of young players around the country copying their footy heroes every week.

Pushing a player over the boundary

This is becoming a pointless niggle tactic by every team. I said it this year and i will say it again, It will take a player being injured for the AFL to stamp down on this nonsense. At the point of the push the opposing player is often not expecting a push and is on the boundary

Use of white spray markers by Umps

A simple use of the white spray marker would make so many situations clear Develop a simple arm spray jet that can be done a in a few seconds. Foam disappears after a minute. Could be used for the man on the mark, 5 metre rule from the kicker, etc. etc., etc

Only the 4 players from each side within a 25 metre radius at a bounce.

Kicking extended from 15 to 25 for a mark.

Madjak Daw the only pie supplier to all games.tongue.png

Four & Twenty pies?

• Like 2

Oh boy..another club saying it wants to be the best. Does any club not want to be the best? We want to be the best: new Suns chief

INCOMING Gold Coast chairman Tony Cochrane is following in the footsteps of the man he's replacing – making a big call early.

The former V8 Supercars supremo will take over the reins from inaugural chairman John Witheriff after round one next year.

After just two seasons Witheriff famously declared his team would win a premiership within three years.

The three years is up and the Suns went backwards in 2015 with multiple scandals and an injury-destroyed season for skipper Gary Ablett.

But Cochrane appears to share the optimism of the outgoing Witheriff.

"We not only want to be the best club in Queensland, but the best club in Australia," Cochrane told News Corp.

Cochrane comes to the role with experience; having built the Gold Coast based V8 Supercars into an enormous product.

He also sat on the committee that selected Suns coach Rodney Eade, and he's backing him to the hilt.

"I'm a massive, massive believer in 'Rocket','' Cochrane said.

"He will get the right amount of time, the right people and right resources to make sure we are really competitive and really successful.

"I believe you will see a very, very different Gold Coast outfit next season. As a football club, we are in a very different place to when 'Rocket' first walked through the doors."

The Suns finished 16th in 2015, with four wins, one draw and 17 losses.

• Like 2