Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Freo home,good fight by the pies but no one likes them to win anyway.

Jeez freo are missing Zac Clark big time

Not sure whats happening in the fantasy,set myself to play AlexRRR and Rip turned up.crazy.gif .

I'm not sure if Collingwood are better than I thought, Freo are off the boil or all

of the above.

Zac Clark is a hugh blow but his last month off footy was really poor.

Jack hannath isn't the answer up forward, Ballantyne is in terrible form

and Mayne had a shocker.

To be honest, I'm having doubts whether Freo can go all of the way without

another key forward.

Michael Johnson being out is a huge blow for them also.

• Like 2

Mike Pyke is out for the Swans... Tom Derickx in.. Tommy ain't much chop, expect maric to give him a hiding. Tippet might be called up for more ruck work also, which will at least see him touch the ball.

Rance v Buddy being built up as a contest. I'd like to see a few frees paid against Rance this time. Would not be surprised if we see rance moving up the field to hand out a few tracts to the Sydney back line

• Like 1

Freo home,good fight by the pies but no one likes them to win anyway.

Jeez freo are missing Zac Clark big time

Not sure whats happening in the fantasy,set myself to play AlexRRR and Rip turned up.crazy.gif .

I'm not sure if Collingwood are better than I thought, Freo are off the boil or all

of the above.

Zac Clark is a hugh blow but his last month off footy was really poor.

Jack hannath isn't the answer up forward, Ballantyne is in terrible form

and Mayne had a shocker.

To be honest, I'm having doubts whether Freo can go all of the way without

another key forward.

Michael Johnson being out is a huge blow for them also.

Jusr re-read this. Sorry for all of the typo's.

That will teach me for posting before my coffee.

Wheeww!! Freo V Pies.

Gotta be the most even score game so far this year.

Some fortunate frees got them home.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Was that you tossing the coin pre match joboss?

No... I got there 15 minutes after bounce down.

Buddy is on report. It did not look good.

Two down to one?

half time...

Buddy is fired up...Rancey whispering a few sweet nothings in the ear and patting up Buddy's arse when he can.

Rohan with super sticky fingers today. Looks great.

jake Lloyd. nervous nellie. Making some clangers

Tippet..Starts with a hand out mark. Looked good. Cr.ap since them

Goodes all over the place. he will be working his twitter account overtime at half time

hanners, Kennedy, jack tearing up the midfield.

Jack R looks good for Richmond

• Like 1

Buddy is on report. It did not look good.

Two down to one?

half time...

Buddy is fired up...Rancey whispering a few sweet nothings in the ear and patting up Buddy's arse when he can.

Rohan with super sticky fingers today. Looks great.

jake Lloyd. nervous nellie. Making some clangers

Tippet..Starts with a hand out mark. Looked good. Cr.ap since them

Goodes all over the place. he will be working his twitter account overtime at half time

hanners, Kennedy, jack tearing up the midfield.

Jack R looks good for Richmond

3rd q. 7 goals to Richmond. 2 to Sydney.

All previously mentioned Swans players were sh.it that quarter.

Richmond Midfield dominate ...forwards dominated.. Buddy sulking about being on report. Midfield asleep and lethargic...though they had the game won...awful.

Come on lads, we can't lose to Richmond! How embarrassing.

Let me add...GET TEDDY OFF JACK.. he is a metre too slow...it's only taken 5 goals and no change..

Thankfully Tradebait Tommy was subbed off

Port will be favorites next week....Buddy and Tippet sure to miss a game....I'd still advise Sydney to push Tippett back to the neafl for the rest of the year.

I'm getting Chimpy to call Horse tonight and set things straight

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

After this weekend anything can happen. Richmond has had the wood on the Swans for a couple of years. Swans coming off the bye. Richmond beat them last year but that was at ANZ. Who knows what may happen?

I should have taken my own advice.

I am glad no other of our tipster believed what I wrote.

Sydney came out different after half time..awful.

Buddy spent the second half sulking down forward.. half heartedly going for stuff.

50 point turnaround for Richmond.

Some very poor discipline from Sydney. Two 50 metres penalties..marginal but the Sydney players were undisciplined.

• Like 1

After this weekend anything can happen. Richmond has had the wood on the Swans for a couple of years. Swans coming off the bye. Richmond beat them last year but that was at ANZ. Who knows what may happen?

I should have taken my own advice.

I am glad no other of our tipster believed what I wrote.

Buddy spent the second half sulking down forward.. half heartedly going for stuff.

Some very poor discipline from Sydney. Two 50 metres penalties..marginal but the Sydney players were undisciplined.

I'm not blaming the umps cos I thought Sydney were very poor in the 2nd half, but the 50 metre penalty against

Zak Jones for "demonstrative abuse" was a shocker at a pivotal moment. The umps must have a feel for the game.

I wonder if a "big name" player would've been treated so harshly by a precious umpire.

Tommy Mitchell had the worst game I've ever seen him play. I've put a line through him for a transfer for us.

A huge result for Freo as they get back a 2 game buffer.

Looks like the only side capable of beating Richmond was my boys WCtongue.png

Never mind lads, there's always next week.

hehee. A massive loss for SYdney based on top 2 position. West Coast would be very happy to see it too i bet.

Sydney will have all sorts of trouble next week if both forwards are out.

Awful umpiring in that game. 3rd quarter was a schmooozle. No idea who was getting penalties for what. An you are right about the soft penalty. I'm not even sure he was speaking to the umpire.

Buddy was too fired up and it cost him. A stupid front on. Tippets was even poorer. A late elbow to the face.

Anyway, we are DEF sending Tradebait Tommy your way next year

• Like 2

I'm not blaming the umps cos I thought Sydney were very poor in the 2nd half, but the 50 metre penalty against

Zak Jones for "demonstrative abuse" was a shocker at a pivotal moment. The umps must have a feel for the game.

I wonder if a "big name" player would've been treated so harshly by a precious umpire.

Tommy Mitchell had the worst game I've ever seen him play. I've put a line through him for a transfer for us.

A huge result for Freo as they get back a 2 game buffer.

Looks like the only side capable of beating Richmond was my boys WCtongue.png

Never mind lads, there's always next week.

hehee. A massive loss for SYdney based on top 2 position. West Coast would be very happy to see it too i bet.

Sydney will have all sorts of trouble next week if both forwards are out.

Awful umpiring in that game. 3rd quarter was a schmooozle. No idea who was getting penalties for what. An you are right about the soft penalty. I'm not even sure he was speaking to the umpire.

Buddy was too fired up and it cost him. A stupid front on. Tippets was even poorer. A late elbow to the face.

Anyway, we are DEF sending Tradebait Tommy your way next year

I was hoping Sydney would win to put some distance between us and Richmond.

The way I see it, Freo, hawthorn and Sydney are going to be to 4 regardless.

I'd love for the boys to finish top 4 as well, but North, Richmond, Collingwood and

maybe Adeliade will be fighting us for the last spot I think, so I hope they continue to lose.

Sorry mate, Tommy is off the table for us nowbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Oh boy oh boy. What a shit storm that was last night. Agree that is the 'bye' syndrome that we've suffered from for a very long time. Buddy just skulked around the back line, he must've pulled his phone out at half time and got on twitter and saw all the comments about his bump on Edwards...

I've had a look at it far too many times than I should have, it looks to me, that he's hit Edwards square in the chest (and if you slow-mo it there doesn't look like any contact is made to the head), Edwards' head then whips back (in a very Lindsay Thomas manner) stays down for a bit and is back up to take the free kick...

I would argue that Buddy taking his eye off the ball to look at Edwards is to brace himself for impact (hence the low body impact) - ultimately he's probably going to get a week for that. Watch the uproar if it's 1 week reduced to a fine.

As for Cindarella, well Ferrito got a fine (I think) for the Spud Frawley on Buddy a couple of weeks ago, should get off with a fine as well. Granted Cindarella was a slap to the face but they've been harping on about the 'head' being a no go zone so it shouldn't matter front or back...

Goodesey might get a please explain for his grope as well...

Trade Bait Tommy was always going to have a shit game sooner or later, you can't go around averaging 30 disposals week in week out.. He should get a run next week, unless Horse brings back Heeney and Bird (kicking bags and racking up touches in the NEAFL apparently)

We lost last night due to a number of reasons, the umps were pathetic 42 free kicks, 8 50m penalties...

I'd also pin blame on Derrickx, gave away 4 free kicks at the centre bounce, 7 hit outs as opposed to Maric's 17... Both Reid (12) and Tippett (16) had more than Derrickx...

In more positive news, Hanners is locked in for another 5 years!

• Like 1

Oh boy oh boy. What a shit storm that was last night. Agree that is the 'bye' syndrome that we've suffered from for a very long time. Buddy just skulked around the back line, he must've pulled his phone out at half time and got on twitter and saw all the comments about his bump on Edwards... I've had a look at it far too many times than I should have, it looks to me, that he's hit Edwards square in the chest (and if you slow-mo it there doesn't look like any contact is made to the head), Edwards' head then whips back (in a very Lindsay Thomas manner) stays down for a bit and is back up to take the free kick... I would argue that Buddy taking his eye off the ball to look at Edwards is to brace himself for impact (hence the low body impact) - ultimately he's probably going to get a week for that. Watch the uproar if it's 1 week reduced to a fine. As for Cindarella, well Ferrito got a fine (I think) for the Spud Frawley on Buddy a couple of weeks ago, should get off with a fine as well. Granted Cindarella was a slap to the face but they've been harping on about the 'head' being a no go zone so it shouldn't matter front or back... Goodesey might get a please explain for his grope as well... Trade Bait Tommy was always going to have a shit game sooner or later, you can't go around averaging 30 disposals week in week out.. He should get a run next week, unless Horse brings back Heeney and Bird (kicking bags and racking up touches in the NEAFL apparently) We lost last night due to a number of reasons, the umps were pathetic 42 free kicks, 8 50m penalties... I'd also pin blame on Derrickx, gave away 4 free kicks at the centre bounce, 7 hit outs as opposed to Maric's 17... Both Reid (12) and Tippett (16) had more than Derrickx... In more positive news, Hanners is locked in for another 5 years!

Heeney will be back in the firsts as son as he is fit enough. Hopefully next week. Bird might be worth bringing back also. Mitchell out. Either cunningam/Lloyd out.

With those two back, I'd like to see Parker on the half forward line. he is a good mark and can be a good kick. Put the big D back to the neafl, Tippet can play ruck. Rohan at full forward and one of the young guns of Jones or Robinson in the slot for Rohan on the half forward line.

Of course, Tippet is most likely to miss a week...so maybe the Big D has to stay

Did you pick Brissie Ripstanley?

You'd be disappointed with that...looked like they were going to win

Rips got me in the fantasy so he wins something this week.

Tomorrows game i would like to pick a draw and get double points but thats not avalible.

Experts have tipped GC,i just dont know,Chimpy?

• Like 1

Perhaps you Sydney boys can shed some light on this one.

A mate from Perth called today and said there was a piece in today's

paper saying Lewis Jetta hadn't signed as yet. Said hannerberry's new

contract made him the 3rd highest paid at the club and Jetta might not

get his market value AND that WC are going to make a huge play for him.

What's the word on the Soi fella's......any truth in it?

• Like 1

Chooka banned,wondered why his tipping has been a little unstable lately.

Hope he's back for the trophy presentation at the end of the season.tongue.png

He might be dreadful in the tipping but he's dam good in the fantasy...

• Like 1

Perhaps you Sydney boys can shed some light on this one.

A mate from Perth called today and said there was a piece in today's

paper saying Lewis Jetta hadn't signed as yet. Said hannerberry's new

contract made him the 3rd highest paid at the club and Jetta might not

get his market value AND that WC are going to make a huge play for him.

What's the word on the Soi fella's......any truth in it?

The truth he's going to Deeland to join his cousin...

• Like 1