Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

18 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Geez Will,we let it slip last night.

I presume Rip has a grin from ear to ear today.

I'm still calling for Voges head.

I quite often,more than not would win the toss and kick into the wind.

However one with half a noggin would understand to bat 1st in a final has got to be worth at least 20 runs regardless of the score made.????

I'm hearing you mate.

Was gutted after we put them in.

Voges is a spud.

I'm not letting Turner off either.

Did the same thing in the last game against the Heat.

At the end of the day, it's his call.

Our leggie is only going at just over 5 an over and he only bowls

him 3 overs....<deleted>?

I reckon our only chance was to bat first and try and defend 170.

I'm still filthy.

Edit** Jhye Richardson fell off a cliff his last 5 games too.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

Its Netflix time for me guys.....NFL is done and dusted not paying to watch Melb Victory this year.....they got a 5-2 walloping in Brisbane on the weekend now siting bottom of the ladder watched it free to air ho my what a disgrace......cant see there coach lasting the season...

Even i watch a couple of mini matches of premier league really cant get into it at the moment...my brain cells are dead from all the sports i been watching....them grid iron games really do your head in and i watch at least 3 a week...well was.....and Tom fantastic did it again....

Even CNN is like.....got a bit boring now there not reporting on Trump....Midnight diner....had seen a few before and got into it, but gees right now everything is off the boil for me.....ps thats a Jap show, normally i like it....3 seasons....only 25 min long so you know..not to hard to focus....well it is for me at the moment....

Rejoice....sunshine for the next 3 days says the weather app..... 25 then two 30 degree days....be like heaven....the weeknd and yesterday? think of the south pole at night.....poor old Radar down on the prom...if its freezing up here its like he never took off his parker this year....though to be fair....it only sucks over Melbourne move 100ks away and at least they get some sunshine...

We can start looking at maps men....the word is out corvid vaccine rollout starts very soon....Scott bought enough to do the country 3 times...so i will bring cho who by the way is allowed back in after spending 3 nights on the deck....to get vaccinated too....only trouble is we will be allowed to travel with our corvid  smart phone app to prove we had the jab we just wont have anywhere else to go but kiwi land....like there not going to let us go to places like well you know what i mean....since im a third world traveler ....yes Europe i was hoping for....there falling over like flies there....

Why do women call you daddy? ummm...a good friend in Manila says it to me all the time......i had spent two weeks with her once...like her head was mostly buried in her phone watching Korean movies...she just messaged me...."good morning daddy" no im not into role playing etc...im thinking of catching up with her again....well she does look good in a bikini....and was fun to be with in the water...as you know she couldnt take her phone into the water....shes very impressionable....kinda simple too....though im sure she is sharper than she makes out....oh she is over 30....just....they love fun over there dont they....breath off fresh air compared to Thai's, you can talk to them even if there not making much sense though its different to talking to a Thai.....(well the only Thai that i have ever talked to that could hold a discussion of any sorts was purple girl...the rest are just looking in shop windows).....i said to her recently you can choose the next location for a holiday....Montengero was her reply.....like how could she come up with that....thinking she is stupid i said you dont even know where that is....she kinda was in the ball park on location.....and she thought she was more cleaver than me fired back that i didnt know where it was...i replied they all hate each other over there....."ho there all friendly" no there not..they been killing each other for years over in that area i replied....told her Montenegro was over the water from Italy...so surprised was she....told her if she gets her visa i might take her since i dont want to go to europe alone...anyway how did you find out about that place i did ask...Facebook of course......haha of course.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the Woke has gone political inside the footy now...   Eddie McGuire just now announced forced to resign as Collingwood President...    Footy players on the field were... well, they used to be Tougher than Stick&Stones... 

• Like 2

https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/eddie-mcguire-steps-down-as-collingwood-president-after-racism-scandal/dcf870e6-573f-471a-8654-8707c3b1dca1

Murdocd didnt liz ehim either so it seems.... https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2021-eddie-mcguire-quits-collingwood-magpies-president-reaction-analysis-why-he-quit-latest-news-press-conference/news-story/f2460b28f128b5d08481bb5d5f570623

Yep he is gone....trail by media....shot down in a hail of bullets.....tall poppy thingo no? ye yeah i know he put his foot in it...i didn't take it the way everyone else did...i actually saw past the obvious...never mind...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Super Bowl streaker thinks hes going to get close to a half a million $,  https://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/nfl/super-bowl-pitch-invaders-483000-bet-pays-off/news-story/d79bcb96f85b6d4e1b9995ae71a9ffcd seems he took a bet out told all his mates to as well.....

Now he should have kept his mouth shut and got someone else to put his bet on in there name.......as if there gonna pay out....hes confident.....im not...bit like insider trading...something like that.....

I did see it while watching the game and all credit to the film crew for not making anything out of it....quickly mentioned quickly turned way......

Is this guy on a witch hunt or what? https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/heritier-lumumba-slams-dan-andrews-amid-eddie-mcguire-furore/news-story/f344f9d603447c05eecf866101b120a4 like i said i seen Eds "proud"comment another way..... and delicate Dan put it well too.....were all soooooooo sensitive about race related stuff at the moment.....geeeessssss....like no one tells ya or cry on about the canibals etc...

Ho this dont look good.......slamming Sam Newman comes out in defence of Ed...hahaha https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/absolute-disgrace-sam-newman-slams-eddie-mcguires-collingwood-exit/news-story/23af345ecb519e9ae82f70d46bb63258 corona virus has pushed  Sam over the edge....storming Spring street when we had restrictions on...complaining he couldnt play golf....hahahaha

Check out the upgrade Gf for Danny Rioli..... https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-star-daniel-rioli-shows-off-new-girlfriend-after-split-with-mia-fevola/news-story/02bf54a4098a6fd98688b12321f91845 who cares influencer ex has got a new guy...all eyes are on her replacement.....

Hey is summer again...wow 2 days of low 30s in a row.....were not getting excited 50% chance rain tomorrow and back to low 20s....had to run the air con yesterday....just no use to the sudden spikes in temp .......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Heritier must think he has got Australian of the year in the bag.

A guy at one club i played for was nicknamed midnight,he never complained.

Alex.the Weed is down so your man Tom looks a starter.

Heritier is a flog.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 1:04 PM, farmerjo said:

Heritier must think he has got Australian of the year in the bag.

A guy at one club i played for was nicknamed midnight,he never complained.

Alex.the Weed is down so your man Tom looks a starter.

Wow Fj your up to date, not much to do  on the farm these days?

Well 10 to 12 weeks out is half the season....coming onto his 6th season he needed to step up......so im guessing he will be getting delisted end of the year as he WILL be out of contract..... With a glut of key forwards we need to trip them branches fella...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/11/2021 at 1:58 PM, Will27 said:

Heritier is a flog.

Recall Harry? i do....his name was Harry H Tier then he found his home country Brasil, yes i know the English spell it Brazil....but go look at maps by other nations men.... standing next to a healer in Hati he found his place in  the world....after growing up in 3rd world Western Australia rummaging around the Central Americas on the bonus money from the Pies flag that year and where he was born in the back streets of Rio he seen the light.....not much light gets in to them back streets of Rio but it was a long way from the rough life he'd been living in WA men...well he was living in Melbourne by that stage and not much sun in winter would make it feel like home....he wouldnt know of course....touched by the very smallest of divine light creeping through cracks on a wall  shining on down from up high of the Rio hills coming direct from Christ the Redeemer....hitting young Harry in the eye....A revelation did happen....something mystical......like was touched by the hand of Christ the Redeemer...in this case a light from Christs very eye, he did fall....like a tackle from Selwood Harry did flop to the ground......a short time later he did rise.....a new man....and a Harry no more....after mediating with a bunch of witch doctors and drug pushers Heritier Lumumba was born.....samba music was heard from the highest hill tops ...and i would like to know how he feels about the money the Demons payed him to play for us....does he feel like he was steeling? like we got nothing out of him.......i feel robbed that this guy was in a Dee jumper and did sweet f all for us.....

• Like 1

Woops men...still early here Harry was an O'Brien, not a Tier.....still early here and were back in lockdown...5 days...were totally depressed hence my mistake...

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-defender-harry-obrien-changes-his-name-to-heritier-lumumba/news-story/687a50bc91aa378707def63fcef7bdf1

Brasilian mum is cool...but a Congolese dad...ummmm....well i have pictures of them dirty Nigerian streets in my head......Says here Heritier means "inheritor or the heir" so you know he feels blessed by the almighty to you know...make waves...seems he wrote a book too....."Its cool to be Conscious" something like min kemp no?

• Thanks 1