Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

On 9/15/2021 at 7:13 AM, AlexRRR said:

The 2 end girls for the Demons women team men....from left to right....1 shes a 8, 2 is 6.5,

3 is narak mak mak  but to short for football...8, 4, oh dear....im to polite to rate, 5 just hitting 7, 8 is an 8, pretty good set of bar girls there fellas, i havent been so lucky with quality when ive poped into a few bars over the years and lets not talk about whats on offer along beach road Pattaya after 9pm.......

The freelancers that hang out front and a few moved indoors to Maccas in Nanna has taken a nose dive over the last 7 or so years, there there from around 2 pm and the quality just doesnt lift no matter what time......how do i know....well i love to go for long walks so id get out from the MRT at Asoke and walk to Paragon and back sometimes i will pop in at Maccas or Starbucks near by as its about half way, they use to sit in Starbucks but seems like there been booted, Macs have no class so you know.

Well a couple of times going back years ago i got lucky walking by, one a student looking for pocket money was a stand out....the very first time and later i realized it was a freelancer hot spot i was meeting a mate down town, looking for somewhere to have dinner we walked past the bus stop 3 times and each time this great set of legs was standing out, on the 4th time past (buddy was a fussy eater) i couldnt not say something to one honey, thinking she was waiting for the bus to go home shattered my dreams when i asked her what she did for a living.....anyway she rocked my boat  didnt go back to Isaan for her customary break  and waited from me to get back from a trip to Sri Lanka this being about 13 ys ago, i could have fallen head over heel in love with this one men.....seen her a few times then just had to tear myself away......ive avoided the sick buffalos and TGF salary's so many seem to get caught up in over there....sticking to uni ed women with no kids has saved me a fortune.....

I lived with a beautiful woman who was never happy for nearly 25 years.

I know what matters in a relationship now, I was just a slow learner.

30 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

I lived with a beautiful woman who was never happy for nearly 25 years.

I know what matters in a relationship now, I was just a slow learner.

My record is 20 ys with a cute teacher who was never happy....

• Like 1

You've got to love Sheeds.

@Kevin_Sheedy
·
Great to hear an absolute Champion of our great game Ben Cousins is alive and well and is attending this years Brownlow Night and back in the AFL arena where he belongs. Enjoy the night mate. I sure enjoyed coaching against you. #neverdoubtafightingchampion #alwaysinyourcorner

E_jjitFVUAEllcT.jpg

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

Well Dr we don't mention the the 54 GF in the trenches you know.....and wine about the 58 one.....that would have made it 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 and 60......7 on the go......folk lore stuff.....

Dogs have got permission to relive the past by wrapping there bodies up in there original  54GF guernsey, and im glad they finally won there second flag in 2016 cause every few years they would get to gather to celebrate that 54 job, and thats been going on for like 30 times so far.....

Well had an earth shake here this morning around 9.30 am wondered at first what was going on....was like getting a heavy massage on the bottom sort of thing since i was sitting down...then it was like the whole house was like rocking in a sea storm washed around by waves kinda think....well for 10 seconds it was rough....sliding door next to me was rattling like a couple of tin cans.....lasted at least 30 seconds....if it had of gone on any longer i would have needed a tranquiler......

Managed so far to miss most of the hype leading up to that one day in September........ we now know what Optus Oval was awash of red and dark blue......the MFC gave out probably for free 10 semi trailers loads of Demon merch gear.......another convoy is on its way from Melbourne for next saturday men......as for the Blues has there ever been anything as desperate as them? Like i seen Clarkson on 360 this week and they were still trying talk him around....shoot the president i say like how can he stay now after running out of experienced coaches to give a job to...ho wait....Voss is an experienced coach they could throw the job at.....

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Well tipsters

Who do we like this week?

I'm going Melbourne by 25 points with Clayton Oliver to get the Normie.

Your a brave man........im worried about 2 games in a month.....we haven't come back well from bys you know.....everything is set up beautifuly for the Dogs....that 54 strip is just the start off it......you know if they beat us again in a GF it will  be pure murder.....as they often invite us to there celebrations every few years....

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Well tipsters

Who do we like this week?

I'm going Melbourne by 25 points with Clayton Oliver to get the Normie.

Would like to see the Dees for Alex and Oz but...

Dogs for me,37 points and McRae for the Norm.

Gawn will be targeted and lack of games over the last month will hurt.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, farmerjo said:

37 points.....now i see why ur near  the bottom of the tipsters ladder mr Fj......either way within 12 points....an if its a Demon win BOG would come from either Baylie Frich (hes due for a big one) how ever you spell it, Big Tom (is due for a blinder) or Oliver, and lets not forget Pickett and Jackson both have been doing enough but both are also due for big games and i like Pickett to upset the apple cart to take the Normie medal......if its the wolf wolfs its either Bont or McRae....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

They throw Max forward and run with Jackson if it gets to hot....im expecting Max to grow even more in the GF, he has had a good final series, came out and said hes been at a bottom rung club for 10 ys this is what they play for, he will lift.....

• Like 2