Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

37 points.....now i see why ur near  the bottom of the tipsters ladder mr Fj...

I couldn't pick my nose but was 4th in the margins.????

I'm looking forward to the wing battles.

Hunter,Brayshaw and R.Smith,Langdon.

Left footers v right footers and lots of running power.

The big question is about the umps.

Will it be a game of AFL or Rugby.

• Like 2

Confirmed.....earthquake 5.9 100ks east of Melbourne ...it doesn't get any more exciting than this.....what a way to shake up your morning coffee in lockdown....just as it was getting routine and boring, i notice the Bulldogs colours in this bulletin.....so they maybe looking at a disaster men....The Gods have spoken.......

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Voss the Boss.

Probably the best of what was left.

Now he just needs to assemble some assistants and make the finals next year.

Shouldn't be to hard????

Still exciting times for the Blues.

hahaha dont see the 2 resident Blues here very excited with whats been going on....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, farmerjo said:

You getting nervous Alex,teams out today.

I'm not a fan of these night grannys.

It's the one day of the year it's ritual to awake to a beer and get the atmosphere of day rolling.

A nana knap pre game doesn't excite me so looks like it will be a 2 o'clock start.

Congrats on Goody getting the gong of the coaches,interesting that Clarkson has never made the list.

Awwwww should be a night GF, well it wont be night in WA, its a spectacle you know....

Well the Age says 'No stone unturned' Voss appointed Carlton coach.....yep they asked Lyon and Clarkson twice at least...now i dont mind Voss but he knows he was way down the line......way way way way way and waywaywayway down.......Radar and the good Dr should be happy its all over....you can only fit so many eggs on your face you know....

And what a turn up we got today, The Weed signs a new exclusive 2 year deal and stays at the Demons....there was interest in him so i wonder what changed his mind.....its well known Simon loves the guy, promises you think? would look good on a wing and part time ruckman, realises  Brayshaw from the wing back to the midfield.....so who is leaving? You think im kidding about sticking him on a wing? no sir im not thats where you put talented people who haven't come good or about to come good first......There was speculation that Angus could be put up for a swap for that Freo Mid, he has come out and said no way jose, hes not leaving and why would he he has a top class reputation now in that podcast with Max, a motor mouth, had Ed Langdon on this week and gees english has changed a lot since i went to school....Ed turns up in short sleeve shirt right out of a thrift shop, open with a tee shirt underneath shorts and a funny little hat turned up the front, has an amusing way of talking and probably a bit to smart for most of the players there, we found out Simon loves him too, apparently the fittest at the club, someone pinched one of his 6 coffee cups and its killing him....he says....pretty sure Angus is behind that though he stares red and blue he had nothing to do with it....Ed is not so sure....

https://www.afl.com.au/matches/team-lineups?GameWeeks=27

Its a bit tough Jayden Hunt didnt get back in and is an emergency, Vandermer out for the Dogs, i like that....i rate him....No ins for us Keath and Wightman in for the Dogs.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, sceadugenga said:

Crows camp organisers flag legal action

Collective Mind, the private training organisation involved in the now-infamous Adelaide Crows 2018 preseason camp, says it will seek “appropriate legal redress” in response to reporting of the scandal.

The leadership consultancy firm and the Adelaide Football Club were on Tuesday cleared by SafeWork SA of any breach of work health and safety laws from the camp that has been linked to a player exodus from the Crows and their subsequent spiral from finals contention.

An AFL Integrity Unit investigation also cleared the Crows and Collective Mind of wrongdoing, but noted the club should have shown greater care.

Collective Mind managing director Amon Woulfe said SafeWork SA’s ruling was “welcome, yet overdue, relief”.

“While we are glad this has finally been resolved, it should not be forgotten that these false and sustained allegations have had significant impacts on our business, our brand and our personal reputations,” Woulfe said in a statement late on Tuesday.

“We fully understand the important role the media plays in sport, however the media has an obligation to make sure its facts are correct.

“In our case, the reporting was incorrect, repeatedly inflated and deeply hurtful.

“We are still yet to receive any sort of retraction or public apology, and we will be seeking appropriate legal redress.”

In September last year, Woulfe said Collective Mind had chosen to proceed with defamation against Channel 9 and The Age.

The Melbourne newspaper in a report last year detailed several allegations from the camp, including claims players were greeted by men in army fatigues carrying fake guns, that they were intermittently blindfolded and that one player was initially denied medical aid after fainting during a team exercise.

https://indaily.com.au/news/2021/09/29/what-we-know-today-wednesday-september-29/?scrollTo=crows&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=InDaily Express 29 September 2021&utm_content=InDaily Express 29 September 2021+CID_0df75b8bea2f852c88b9641383ce877a&utm_source=EDM&utm_term=Crows camp organisers flag legal action#crows

Chortle....

The Demons and i forget which year it was now as its all a blur but again failed to me the 8 used  this mob or there approach up there in Queensland....what i do recall is now burnt into my memory was them fellas had clay bricks placed into there shoulder bags....a one Christian Salem forgot to buckle his up and when leaning over several of these sharp heavy clay bricks slid out on to his head......Was one of the best defenders on the ground during the GF so you know.....all is well when it ends well....

• Like 1