Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

23 hours ago, Thechook said:

Comp regenerated and invites sent to emails.  Thailand Mob

I can't get back into that email mr chooks....hotmail deem me to be an undesirable and a threat to the new world order....even a Russian agent working for the demise of Nato and the free world....a Sandinista and comrade, a gorilla from Kenya something like that......

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2022 at 9:33 AM, AlexRRR said:

I can't get back into that email mr chooks....hotmail deem me to be an undesirable and a threat to the new world order....even a Russian agent working for the demise of Nato and the free world....a Sandinista and comrade, a gorilla from Kenya something like that......

Go into the AFL sites, tipping  and search Thailand Mob then join

• Like 1

Tiny Terry Wallace wouldnt get a game today....there outlawing head ducking prior to being tackled.....and he certainly was the master head ducker.....that ever walked the planet....

Well the dawn of 2022 is upon us...all the big woolly brown bears are awaking from the slumber of there man caves  to welcome back the AFL..... Demons quickly reminded about time wasting in there practice game against the blues last week.... 

I hope the Demons are not embarrassed after unfurling there new flag at the G, tipping 85,000 plus....

Anyway for what its worth im going too tip the top 8 plus 2....

1 Eagles......yes i know.....no Jack but they really under everything last year....they wont be bad again and always bounce back with a vengeance....

2 Bulldogs.....think there the real deal.....

3 Demons......should get the double chance....comes down to injuries especially for us....and is there a hangover?

4 Tigers......should bounce back some what hungry.....

5 Swans....what can i say? a good club....i like how they do thing...there......

6 Port.....just because....

6 Cats....and just.....too old too tired but enough good players still with lots of experience.....

7 Blues.....oh yes.....not  so impressed with how they did us in the practice game but i like Voss and its about time there recruiting payed dividends....still a little brittle but Voss will get that out of them....

8 Essendon.....only because they dont stay down long.....

9 Lions....the party is over, Big Joe is not the  messiah.....everyone likes playing in queensland.....nice summer weather in winter....

10.....Saints....gees i would have liked to place them higher....

Big SLIDERS...Cats, Lions and Hawks.....

Big Lifters....Swans, Blues and the Suns or Stew gets sacked mid season....

So what do i know? not much.....

ps did u notice i have two 6's? i forgot about Port....they will make the finals....and who to toss out? Essendon? No can do.....

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 1:48 PM, AlexRRR said:

Dont know where tassie devil tips but it anti the thailand mob....

Sorry to confuse you Alex,Tassie devil nic is for posting on this forum.

It still ozzydom in the tipping ,since my pc meltdown this forum does not recognise me so had to change

dom

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, tassydevil said:

Sorry to confuse you Alex,Tassie devil nic is for posting on this forum.

It still ozzydom in the tipping ,since my pc meltdown this forum does not recognise me so had to change

dom

Im easily confused these days........

• Haha 1

Good morning uncle WILL......well i think the after affects of last year should spill into this season for a little while, but the season started for me with some drama here at home....

Tuned into Kayo 30 min early and was watching some pre season lingo from the professional scribes so to speak.....anyway opened a second window to see when the game was going to get under way as i watch on a 32 inch monitor and i will miss it, anyway kayo and mind you i have it running in one page tells me i need to turn off my vpn......I had it running the other day for the first time in like 6 months....made sure it was turned off....no can do/stream....get the trusty iPad going with the game then root around for the god dam entire quarter to get it up on the monitor.....did things like delete the vpn restart turn off jump up and down...all sorts of tech stuff to get it going.....

Around the 7 min to go mark of the first...and im missing out on our opening blitz as im pre occupied i realise Safari did something like this to me last season so as you do switch browser and Will's your uncle...just in time to watch 8 unanswered Dog goals in a row on the 32 inch....

I was getting jumpy there during the 2cd and 3rd and now realise why my computer chair leans to one side....Anyway nice to see Smith in the team though i had my doubts at first especially during that 8 goal onslaught....well when your traveling well you can carry some new guys....Macdonald played down back....no one up in the press box picked that up....other than that first half was a repeat of the GF, ho and for you information Will....Egg Jackson is out of contract end of season....once again we got going when he went on to the ball.....so will the Eagles and Dockers circle?

I did tune in to the game in a happy mood you know....i had invested in new luggage super light weight plastic cases...sooooo pleased was i after a number of culling events here at home i will be able to bring everything i want.....im out of here in 3 weeks.....Adrenaline is ramping up, winter weather every so often but Melbourne has been kind to me we had a pretty decent summer and so far autumn but its like to just change rapidly here, like just after i fly out winter winter will set in for the next 8 months....

Using a vpn to watch kayo over there is now off the table....thats the second website ive found that wont allow it.......so the days of vpn for doing that sort of thing is on the way out....cheaper to use the AFL overseas service anyway 25$ a month for Fox's Kayo...like 300 against the 199......im likely to watch the waitresses in the Aussie pub in soi 11 for the rest of the season....some speculator backsides working in there......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Good morning uncle WILL......well i think the after affects of last year should spill into this season for a little while, but the season started for me with some drama here at home....

Tuned into Kayo 30 min early and was watching some pre season lingo from the professional scribes so to speak.....anyway opened a second window to see when the game was going to get under way as i watch on a 32 inch monitor and i will miss it, anyway kayo and mind you i have it running in one page tells me i need to turn off my vpn......I had it running the other day for the first time in like 6 months....made sure it was turned off....no can do/stream....get the trusty iPad going with the game then root around for the god dam entire quarter to get it up on the monitor.....did things like delete the vpn restart turn off jump up and down...all sorts of tech stuff to get it going.....

Around the 7 min to go mark of the first...and im missing out on our opening blitz as im pre occupied i realise Safari did something like this to me last season so as you do switch browser and Will's your uncle...just in time to watch 8 unanswered Dog goals in a row on the 32 inch....d be my number one choice in thw whole league

I was getting jumpy there during the 2cd and 3rd and now realise why my computer chair leans to one side....Anyway nice to see Smith in the team though i had my doubts at first especially during that 8 goal onslaught....well when your traveling well you can carry some new guys....Macdonald played down back....no one up in the press box picked that up....other than that first half was a repeat of the GF, ho and for you information Will....Egg Jackson is out of contract end of season....once again we got going when he went on to the ball.....so will the Eagles and Dockers circle?

I did tune in to the game in a happy mood you know....i had invested in new luggage super light weight plastic cases...sooooo pleased was i after a number of culling events here at home i will be able to bring everything i want.....im out of here in 3 weeks.....Adrenaline is ramping up, winter weather every so often but Melbourne has been kind to me we had a pretty decent summer and so far autumn but its like to just change rapidly here, like just after i fly out winter winter will set in for the next 8 months....

Using a vpn to watch kayo over there is now off the table....thats the second website ive found that wont allow it.......so the days of vpn for doing that sort of thing is on the way out....cheaper to use the AFL overseas service anyway 25$ a month for Fox's Kayo...like 300 against the 199......im likely to watch the waitresses in the Aussie pub in soi 11 for the rest of the season....some speculator backsides working in there......

Jackson would be my first choice in the comp for a big man.

Can't see it happening though.

Melbourne will offer him a good bump for his next contract and most players don't leave premiership sides.

Think us and Freo will be targeting Tim English and Logan McDonald who will be both out of contract.

Using Kayo with a vpn is a pain in the <deleted>.

I used to use it for the cricket but found a better alternative.

If you're going to subscribe to WatchAFL, do it through a club.

It's cheaper.

• Like 1

Just now, tassydevil said:
1613545.png?v=0

OZZYDOM

O D

1114195.png?v=0

CHOOKA'S CHIANGMAI SAINTS

MARTIN S

1137297.png?v=0

GRANNYSAPPLES

GRANT S

1151733.png?v=0

RIPS SWANS

ROSS P

1222455.png?v=0

FARMERJO'S FLYERS

STEVEN P

1579973.png?v=0

WILL'S WEST COASTERS

W C

1581540.png?v=0

SCEADUGENGA1

BILL B

1666153.png?v=0

BIGGWAZZ

WARREN G

2524359.png?v=0

NUMBERONEIN2021

ALEXIS R

Screenshot from tipping site,but from there I seem to get lost in the system

2 hours ago, tassydevil said:

Screenshot from tipping site,but from there I seem to get lost in the system

Might just be some teething problems in the first round Dom.

Perhaps just see if it sorts it self out before the end of the round.

I have never been a fan of Joe Daniher. Great mark at 1/2 time but what a stupid move. Hand off as the siren goes. I am very glad the Swans rejected him. I liked the comment calling him a smart A.... I call my son a South Australian when he is a Smart A.... Sorry Scea

Well what hope do we have? the AFL/Telstra website/app is like the terminals for tap and go all over the place here....the tap and go? on the top on the side at the back, like its not to hard with your card but try and use your phone with face id fellas....Afl tipping....ummm just wanted to put in prelim feelings i have for the next round and well...the friggs site isnts working to well men....click on some and it shows click on others it dont....

Never mind.......

Shock horror on you will....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Well what hope do we have? the AFL/Telstra website/app is like the terminals for tap and go all over the place here....the tap and go? on the top on the side at the back, like its not to hard with your card but try and use your phone with face id fellas....Afl tipping....ummm just wanted to put in prelim feelings i have for the next round and well...the friggs site isnts working to well men....click on some and it shows click on others it dont....

Never mind.......

Shock horror on you will....

round 2 tips in ,no trouble on the el cheapo Dell pc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tassydevil said:

round 2 tips in ,no trouble on the el cheapo Dell pc

Dont worry my MacBook cost 2500$ in 2017 its a 5250$ replacement now fella....thats if you can find it under the benches in the factory somewhere in China....

I canceled the order and now might get the Mini Studio or wait for the M2 mini pro something like that...you could hitch your car to the back of it Oz and it will fly you to the moon and back.

Using the Kiwi number 8 wire to keep the thing going? have a room full of old Dells to pilfer to keep it going? I could tell you a few stories about my Dell......most things went 2 days after warranty ran out....Books has one, it was totally replaced with a new one....were still in shock its still working, the warranty was up on it recently so he payed up to extend....we know what Dells are like.....

Talking about Windows...everyone knows they love windows pc's in Thailand....only real professionals use Apple....took 3 hotel bookings....2 Thailand pass applications and still waiting....and whats more....Thai Gov computers can only read Jpg files.....then you get clowns like well no names mentioned say Apple have a closed system....its not cause there ripping the consumer off its to keep the software in house so you dont have clowns dreaming up <deleted> and producing rubbish then have troubles you know.....

Anyway i blame the Russians......there sabotaging the AFL/Telstra website...anything to pee off the west.....You know tonight over my BBQ pork which was delicious by the way there was something on the ABC news app about rising inflation especially food prices...and the very first thing they mentioned to blame was the Russians......hahaha, like thats a joke no? then they mentioned in hush tones the floods...followed by Corona Virus....poor virus is going to be blamed for a long time......along with the Russians....

I had a surprise in the post today, 2 new iPhone covers ordered from AliExpress last century arrived....looks nice on my phone .......i even got my money back.......so there free.......Must be the Russians again....but wait....The were ordered start of the year.......doesnt matter....chip shortages?....another excuse to put up prices right? Talking about being delivered my snail....my part time flip gf i ordered her some sexy  dark blue lingerie as that shade blue looks nice on her dark skin....well i ended up ordering 2 but from different suppliers and how i did that im not sure as i was chatting to her while i was doing the order...well i had to run it by her so you know she could ya or nay, anyway the first set arrived but not the second...so eventually i got my money back on the second set then about 2 months later it rocks up....free..... 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AlexRRR said:

13 out.......i changed my tip uncle will......think i must have been out of it to pick the Eagles to finish number 1 in 2022....

Am relived to see i wasnt the only dill not to back the Blues last night......and i cutely think they will do this year......and tonight...the Cats are doing it to me again.....superstars one week and ummmm the next.....25 points down now.....and looking like the Swaaaaaaanssssss with Chooks mate down back Paddy's got ya back doing a sterling job the Pussys.....

Ummmmm between auto correct and disappearing words that were typed making me look foolish....hey no drinking tonight....nothing in 2 weeks.....think i need to not rush and hit the send button hey>? and cant wait for a new pc....Apple of course.....