Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Personally i dont think Jetta would "fit" in to the Eagles,Dockers style yes.

I reckon Jetta would be a great fit for WC.

On our large ground I reckon he would bring a lot to the table.

Having him and Gaff on the wings would be massive I think.

And I like your Jetta....don't want ours....

Yeah, I don't like your jetta much either...5555

jack Watts wouldn't have much currency you would reckon. Sydney could probably afford him in trade week.

How much do you reckon Jack Watts earns per season?

I think your right, back ending his contract but in reverse would get him to the Swans, I think on the open market somewhere high 300,s to mid 400, few Demons are earring the money, they recon Howe is worth around 500,000 a season, I spat my chips out when I read that....though I do think there are a few Dees around still to hit there best yet and both Watts and Howe I think could be anything in a half decent team.

Me I see that the cancer of years gone by is still lingering within, 2 inexperienced coaches and a dud board, Roos thought he had a fair young list well he was wrong, I think a couple or more of them young 23 to 25's who have been in the system 6 to 7 years need to be moved on.

Cross has announced his retirement.

And the only place the Dees have been any good in recent years has been in trade week....Dawes left Collingwood with a good reputation as did Clarke from Brisbane, (too bad about injuries to both) Vince in recent years, etc and again talk of being very active once again, we don't need a Frankin we need 3 engines working from half back half forward and midfield, if we could improve the run and carry around the centre think you would see a much better team.

Jones must be carrying an injury he's been playing like a dog last 4 weeks....but Viney has stood up and been close to on fire, loved his dad hope to love junior as much.

• Like 1

Personally i dont think Jetta would "fit" in to the Eagles,Dockers style yes.

I reckon Jetta would be a great fit for WC.

On our large ground I reckon he would bring a lot to the table.

Having him and Gaff on the wings would be massive I think.

Ok ,thought you might be thinking on a wing.

Masten and Gaff have played those roles pretty well for you.

Is it worth spending that much in an area where your not struggling?

Would be nice if you could get him for Lycett,who else you got on the chopping block there?

Will see how much Jetta is worth this weekend against the Dockers at Subi oval.

Edited by farmerjo

Just checked fantasy GF...I know your all soooooooo interested....Grant is quite, ummm I'm out to 110 points @ the moment, need Jones Viney and Hogan to have a very good day and so far they seem to be, I recon I need to be 200 up from this game as Grant has a couple off strong Wood's players to Finnish off with....ahhhh the nerves are getting to me.... Not taking TGF anywhere until I know the result, we either celebrate or drown our sorrows at The Saxphone Club tonight.

Just checked fantasy GF...I know your all soooooooo interested....Grant is quite, ummm I'm out to 110 points @ the moment, need Jones Viney and Hogan to have a very good day and so far they seem to be, I recon I need to be 200 up from this game as Grant has a couple off strong Wood's players to Finnish off with....ahhhh the nerves are getting to me.... Not taking TGF anywhere until I know the result, we either celebrate or drown our sorrows at The Saxphone Club tonight.

have some delicious 12 baht boat noodles while you are over that way

And one of the 2 reasons I don't eat street food isssssss while living here for a year saw way to many healthy looking rats sneaking from one food cart to another in my Soi.....

Even had one rather large specimen bolt from one side of salsa night club to in between a yank and I that I was talking to, and of course out side this club were several popular food carts...I say no more.

And one of the 2 reasons I don't eat street food isssssss while living here for a year saw way to many healthy looking rats sneaking from one food cart to another in my Soi.....

Even had one rather large specimen bolt from one side of salsa night club to in between a yank and I that I was talking to, and of course out side this club were several popular food carts...I say no more.

Jeez alex..u need to get out and have a look at that area...must be 50+ restaurants (as in NOT street ones) selling 10-15 baht boat noodles that area

In my speech to night I must mention chooks who led the completion in Fantasy and we won't mention the Tipping, won every game but fell to Grant in the preliminary final, thank you for setting it up and hope soon your out of exile from TV.

• Like 1

Nice work Khun Willy Wonka. A deserved winner of the 2014 tipping comp

I look forward to seeing your name on the trophy, alongside Farmerjo and myself.

Thanks again to Rip for being the commissioner...look forward to your work next year

Ron19 for posting the tipping board each week.

Chimpy for letting me select my own tips most of the year

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Nice work Khun Willy Wonka. A deserved winner of the 2014 tipping comp

I look forward to seeing your name on the trophy, alongside Farmerjo and myself.

Thanks again to Rip for being the commissioner...look forward to your work next year

Ron19 for posting the tipping board each week.

Chimpy for letting me select my own tips most of the year

Oops!

2015 winner, of course

• Like 2

Finals week

West Coast v Hawthorn

Sydney V Freo

North V RIchmond

Doggies v Adelaide

Early thoughts anyone, on any of the games?

I'm backing my boys even though the Hawks will start favourites.

Nic Nat and Sinclair didn't play last time and it was wet which I don't think helped us.

Toughest gig in footy but I'm going for WC.

Freo to beat Sydney in a close one. I don't think Freo are travelling that well but Jack, Parker

and a sore Buddy will make it tough in Perth.

Richmond to beat North. I just think they're a better side.

At the G, I'm picking Adelaide. If it was at Etihad, I'd be picking WB.

BookMan, can you remember who wo last years finals tipping comp?

The winners name escapes me at the minute.

• Like 2

Jeez

Buyer beware on Harley Bennell

Harley Bennell charged with disorderly behaviour, likely to have played last Gold Coast game

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/harley-bennell-charged-with-disorderly-behaviour-likely-to-have-played-last-gold-coast-game/story-fni5f7ka-1227516062175

What a clown.

Shame too, The guy can play. Another case of a player who cannot control his drinking/drug habits and the rules don't apply.

The man from Deliverance, Mitch Robinson, made a fist of it in Brisbane this year...maybe Bennell can over at West coast.

post-147205-0-71756500-1441597771_thumb.

• Like 1

Finals week

West Coast v Hawthorn

Sydney V Freo

North V RIchmond

Doggies v Adelaide

Early thoughts anyone, on any of the games?

I'm backing my boys even though the Hawks will start favourites.

Nic Nat and Sinclair didn't play last time and it was wet which I don't think helped us.

Toughest gig in footy but I'm going for WC.

Freo to beat Sydney in a close one. I don't think Freo are travelling that well but Jack, Parker

and a sore Buddy will make it tough in Perth.

Richmond to beat North. I just think they're a better side.

At the G, I'm picking Adelaide. If it was at Etihad, I'd be picking WB.

BookMan, can you remember who wo last years finals tipping comp?

The winners name escapes me at the minute.

I'm with Will except for the tigers v kangas game.smile.png

• Like 1