UK parliament very likely to consider new Brexit referendum - Hammond

snoop1130

Its all over bar the vote to withdraw article 50. This will happen before 31st Oct. Then its over

Which bar is that all over? Kangaroo Bar, Star of Love, Telephone Bar?
Don’t think your boozing buddies have much idea about UK politics.
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Who cares?? How many Jews..Roman Catholics..Protestants..Hindu's..Greek Orthdox..Humanists..Athiests..voted either leave or remain. Who really gives a flying whoopsie.
Are you some kinda religious freak or zealot.
Ps..religion is just another way of " controlling " people imo.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The point was that many Muslims, and other BAME voters, have changed their minds since the referendum.

11 hours ago, Loiner said:

Which bar is that all over? Kangaroo Bar, Star of Love, Telephone Bar?
Don’t think your boozing buddies have much idea about UK politics.

Clearly they have a 100% better idea then yourself who appears completely lost in a delusional fairy tale of leaving Europe to become a pariah of the free world should the right wing extremists, typified by Brexit supporting MPs have their way. But hey cheer up, you might not get the right wing extremism that you and your folk are clamoring for because Brexit is going to be abandoned but at least our children, our grandchildren will have a prosperous and safe future within the EU.

Frankly once article 50 is rescinded then the government should negotiate with Dignitas for perhaps a bulk special deal to enable the ex- Brexit ( as they will be then)  fanatics to be put out of their misery if they so choose.

Edited by geoffbezoz

Clearly they have a 100% better idea then yourself who appears completely lost in a delusional fairy tale of leaving Europe to become a pariah of the free world should the right wing extremists, typified by Brexit supporting MPs have their way. But hey cheer up, you might not get the right wing extremism that you and your folk are clamoring for because Brexit is going to be abandoned but at least our children, our grandchildren will have a prosperous and safe future within the EU.

Frankly once article 50 is rescinded then the government should negotiate with Dignitas for perhaps a bulk special deal to enable the ex- Brexit ( as they will be then)  fanatics to be put out of their misery if they so choose.

Dignitas..rather disrespectful and tasteless..but never mind.
Brexiteers are well used to foul mouther rants for remoaners.
Now..right wing extremists..well now..please put me on that list as all I want is the UK to have 100% FULL control over which foreigners can have the honour and privilidge of stepping foot on UK soil. No more open borders.
No more " followers of the religion of peace ", no more immigrants from eastern eu countries....until they have been 100% truthfully vetted by their country of origin, at their own expense.
Of course they would also have to have either a cast iron guarantee of employment..and plenty finance to either rent or buy a property... a 5 year comprehensive healthcare insurance policy..etc etc.

Right wing..I do not think so..more like common sense.

Have a lovely day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Classic Brexiteer misconception.

You do realise that  "followers of the religion of peace " don't come via Europe generally, they come via Heathrow. Brexit won't make a jot of difference to the immigration of "followers of the religion of peace " into the UK. Some even argue that their numbers will increase post Brexit.

More racist claptrap.

Heathrow indeed..however any NON UK CITIZEN flying on a plane which will land in ANY UK airport would have had to applied for and obtained a Visa and obviously at their own expense supplied in the ENGLISH language all neccessary documents for a UK Visa Clearance Officer to scrutinise carefully.
Not exactly rocket science, is it?????
tapatalk_1555822555217.jpegtapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

2 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Will our children, our grandchildren actually have a prosperous and safe future within the EU when they still have to compete with EU passport holders in the UK employment market. 

Anyone with an EU passport can come to the UK and apply for jobs at wages that are unrealistic for a native Briton.

A friend of mine used to get 120 GBPs per day as a demolition worker. he now has to accept 70 quid a day or ask for his P45.

Some painter and decorator pals of mine lost their 50 quid a day jobs back in 2004 to Eastern Europeans only too willing to accept 30 quid a day.

Is that the kind of prosperous and safe future within the EU you are referring to?

Or don't you include the financial welfare of indigenous manual workers in your prophesies.

Maybe the people you wrote about did not have a good career  development opportunity so hence those from the EU came with a better , more skillfull approach and/or had better work ethics ? 

That's the problem you see, when jobs are unfortunately lost people often look towards someone else to blame it on, not look in the mirror.

• Like 1

Maybe the people you wrote about did not have a good career  development opportunity so hence those from the EU came with a better , more skillfull approach and/or had better work ethics ? 

That's the problem you see, when jobs are unfortunately lost people often look towards someone else to blame it on, not look in the mirror.
Look at immigrants " stealing " work more like.

22 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Heathrow indeed..however any NON UK CITIZEN flying on a plane which will land in ANY UK airport would have had to applied for and obtained a Visa and obviously at their own expense supplied in the ENGLISH language all neccessary documents for a UK Visa Clearance Officer to scrutinise carefully.

As do the vast majority of "followers of the religion of peace " that you complain so bitterly about.

So how will Brexit change that?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

tapatalk_1555822555217.jpegtapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

Kind of ironic considering you are so far from the truth.

Actually there are 56 non-EU countries which are given a 6 month visa free entrance to the UK.

Kind of ironic considering you are so far from the truth.

Actually there are 56 non-EU countries which are given a 6 month visa free entrance to the UK.
Quite correct AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME..soon there will be big changes..I take it that you are OK re national security being tweaked a touch???
Have a lovely day

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Quite correct AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME..soon there will be big changes..I take it that you are OK re national security being tweaked a touch???
Have a lovely day

And also quite correct for the future despite your odd fantasy, and no I am not OK with introducing visa's for all tourists, its a stupid idea that will achieve nothing positive.

And also quite correct for the future despite your odd fantasy, and no I am not OK with introducing visa's for all tourists, its a stupid idea that will achieve nothing positive.

If it saves 1 UK citizen's life..it is WELL worth it.
Hopefully as the Brexit and Ukip Parties go from strength to strength .. ID Cards will be introduced in the UK.
If you have nothing to hide..WHY NOT.
Have a lively day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Putting it back to the people is the only democratic way to go.
I cannot see why anyone  would disagree with this.
Apart from the right wing extremists of course.

What's the point, should no deal win the government will do everything in it's power to not honour the vote. No change there. WTO Brexit now

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1