UK parliament very likely to consider new Brexit referendum - Hammond

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

out of principle ???????????? jesus christ you have got issue's,yet you visit thailand and we all know its one of the most racist,greedy,undemocratic,corrupt nations on the planet,youf deffo a pedigree bulldog,i bet you kit the girls out in england shirt union jack shorts if not a onesie

Agree with everything you say but wearing the England shirt is well a bit, well you know. Got my wife, who unfortunately is a Man U supporter a youths size Man U shirt . As its 3 times to small for her, it looks great with her enhanced plastic boobs , if you know  what I mean. But I would never let her wear an England shirt

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throughout the period since open borders have been introduced, nowhere in Scotland has the crime rate reduce by more than in Glasgow.  And what is the link between your Islamophobia and the EU?  I just don't get it.

1405881481_Screenshot_2019-04-28OverallcrimerateTheGlasgowIndicatorsProject.png.0e870b2ec0a9b0660b68f0f9e00a6cdf.png

Try the murders..rapes..suicide bombings in Gernany
3/4 weeks ago..9/10 islamic scummers were thankfully arrested before the did their horrible deed..think it was in Dusseldorf area.
Please and with respect.mWAKEY..WAKEY..SMELL THE COFFEE

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

None of which would be resolved by leaving the EU. The denegration of council services over the last ten years is entirely down to the Tory government starving non Tory councils of money and putting ridiculous demands on them as to where they spent their money.

Don't blame the "followers of the religion of peace ", blame the Tory government.

BTW. The Islamic schools are entirely privately funded by Moslems, often Saudi Arabia, not by local councils.
LIES..Glasgow City Council finsnced them.!!!

you make glasgow out to be peace on earth,they invited the knife crime we now see in london,nowt to do with EU immigration or the odd mosque here and there as usual with you everything is germany or the EUs fault and yours brits shit dont stink mentality,glasgow was one of the most violent cities in europe long before the UK joined the EEC/EU and still remains so.
Only if u say so old boy..
Gonna watch footie now

6 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

3/4 weeks ago..9/10 islamic scummers were thankfully arrested before the did their horrible deed..think it was in Dusseldorf area.

6 british soldiers to be court martialed that did do the dirty deed,if reports are correct

17 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

No we're talking about the falling crime rate in Glasgow. Over reecent years it has become a modern, vibrant, cosmopolitan city. When I first retired, my wife and I seriously considered retiring to Glasgow as it was our favourite city to visit. Wetherspoons "The Counting House" in Georges Square is the best spoonies anywhere in the world.

mWAKEY...mWAkEY..SMELLY COFFEE. 555

24 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Only if u say so old boy..
Gonna watch footie now

go steady old timer,your knees are not what they used to be,best wear ya kilt for comfort,you will look out of place wearing a england shirt and a kilt????????  the wife's "brothers" might think your batting for the other side.

Maybe referring to finance under consideration for all religious places of worship for additional security. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-47618033
And hard pressed council taxpayers have got to swallow the " religious " pc b/s.
Do you honesty wonder why sectarianism continues in west of scotland??
Political parties will promise the roman catholic church and the imans in west of scotland ANYTHING to get them to tell their camp followers to vote eg..snp.
Imho..organised religion is a CURSE..ie..power over people..dictate their lives and take their money.
Me..I do not need such s stupid crutch to see me thro my days and have not since I was 14..many many yonks ago.
Have a lovely evening[emoji6]

4 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Hordes of Eastern European workers flooded the UK at the time. Most worked on a casual cash in hand basis especially in the building and cleaning trades and lived four to a room often warm bedding. 

The 30 quid a day they received was in the region of eight times of what they'd get back working in Eastern Europe. They'd hit the jackpot and the last thing they bothered about was whether or not it was legal.

The same goes for the gang masters and those who benefit from paying such paltry wages instead of employing regular British labour.

And you're a bit of a rude, ignorant pig referring to people you don't even know as 'numpties'

I was actually there, and working in the construction industry, I don't recall a dip in my earnings.

Anyway, whats any of this got to do with the EU?  Thatcher successfully negotiated our way out of freedom of movement and it was Tony Blair who opened the doors to the Poles in 2004, the EU advised not to, we were the only country to allow Poland freedom of movement rights in 2004, it had nothing to do with the EU.

2 hours ago, malagateddy said:

When trying to evidence your claim, that Eastern European migrants increased Glasgow's crime rate, you want me to look at bombings in Germany?  Makes sense.

When trying to evidence your claim, that Eastern European migrants increased Glasgow's crime rate, you want me to look at bombings in Germany?  Makes sense.
Try looking at both.
By the way..in pc oh so trendy l/wing scotland..there-s no such thing now as murder..it's called a killing.
Re scotland..look at child prostutution..people trafficking..forced marriages..extortion etc
Not parking/speeding fines..drunk n disorderly..breach of the peace.
Stats are ONLY stats.
Footie time now..have a great evening..bye

14 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I was actually there, and working in the construction industry, I don't recall a dip in my earnings.

Anyway, whats any of this got to do with the EU?  Thatcher successfully negotiated our way out of freedom of movement and it was Tony Blair who opened the doors to the Poles in 2004, the EU advised not to, we were the only country to allow Poland freedom of movement rights in 2004, it had nothing to do with the EU.

If you were an unskilled building worker such as a labourer or a tosher your wages did go down cos the immigrants were happy to work for peanuts and the gang masters and subbies were only too happy to oblige.

They'd have been daft to pay an Englishman 70 quid when they had a Pole with his cap in his hand offering to do the same job for 40.

Smaller wages = bigger profits.

If you did not witness this then I'm sorry but you were not 'there'. You are only saying you were there to counter my argument regarding the use of EE scab labour that became the scourge of the London building industry.

Many sites now only employ EEs because they're docile, obedient, cheap and easy to manipulate, control and exploit.

It's got everything to do with the EU because of the free movement of EU passport holders and any migrant, refugee or asylum seeker entering any EU nation can eventually obtain one. Then once they are in the UK we're lumbered with them whether they are there to work or sponge off the benefit system.

Thatcher and Blair are history. We are now trying to deal with the present and the future.

4 hours ago, bomber said:

out of principle ???????????? jesus christ you have got issue's,yet you visit thailand and we all know its one of the most racist,greedy,undemocratic,corrupt nations on the planet,youf deffo a pedigree bulldog,i bet you kit the girls out in england shirt union jack shorts if not a onesie

You may be somewhat confused as to the principles that deter me from visiting the ME.

it's got nothing to do with your considering Thailand to be the 'most racist,greedy,undemocratic,corrupt nation on the planet'. If that's what you think why have you visited the place if in fact you actually have. If you have not then well done for standing up for your principles.

On 4/15/2019 at 5:47 PM, billd766 said:

At the next general election in the UK there will be a settling of scores between the people who vote and the people that they elect to represent them.

I think not ,  the next election ,  will show the lowest turn out ever .

Democracy , makes no significant changes , that is why the electorate is allowed to vote . 

Apathy . 

You may be somewhat confused as to the principles that deter me from visiting the ME.

it's got nothing to do with your considering Thailand to be the
most 'most racist,greedy,undemocratic,corrupt nation on the planet'. If that's what you think why have you visited the place if in fact you actually have. If you have not then well done for standing up for your principles.
Yogi 100..
After laughing at old boy bombers comments for a few weeks..I'm sure that you'll agree that it's best for him to go forth and multiply.

19 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

If you were an unskilled building worker such as a labourer or a tosher your wages did go down cos the immigrants were happy to work for peanuts and the gang masters and subbies were only too happy to oblige.

They'd have been daft to pay an Englishman 70 quid when they had a Pole with his cap in his hand offering to do the same job for 40.

Smaller wages = bigger profits.

If you did not witness this then I'm sorry but you were not 'there'. You are only saying you were there to counter my argument regarding the use of EE scab labour that became the scourge of the London building industry.

Many sites now only employ EEs because they're docile, obedient, cheap and easy to manipulate, control and exploit.

It's got everything to do with the EU because of the free movement of EU passport holders and any migrant, refugee or asylum seeker entering any EU nation can eventually obtain one. Then once they are in the UK we're lumbered with them whether they are there to work or sponge off the benefit system.

Thatcher and Blair are history. We are now trying to deal with the present and the future.

Spot on mate , much appreciate your opinion. 

On 4/21/2019 at 11:14 AM, evadgib said:

Farage reminded his audience yesterday that May's er 'deal' is in fact a formal treaty that is less useful to UK than the one we will be leaving & BTW 500 MPs voted for it & both parties had it in their manifestos. 

Selected  audience no doubt ,  exspenses paid ..

The use of these words racism and xenophobia are splashed around like bad little treats these days by the UK media and many of those remain mouthpieces who manage to get themselves regular airtime on the BBC, Sky and ITV. These words are also used often by several posters on here. Along with the term far right, these words do not typically describe the vast majority of leavers, who just want to leave the EU peacefully, and in peace.

FellowvBrexiteer..
Water off a ducks back is the way to go re pathetic remoaners calling us right wing exonphobics.
It's bout all they can call us.
I getta kick out of it..really I do as all I want is for the UK to have 100% closed border..be very selective re immigrants stepping foot on UK soil and to leave a fraudulent corrupt organisation behind..especially as it is ran by unelected by the people fanatics hell bent on achieving their aim which is a united states of europe.
A left wing eeeuuuyy is just a serf/cannon fodder for the brussels crowd.tapatalk_1549421513074.jpegtapatalk_1554542882860.jpeg

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

it's got nothing to do with your considering Thailand to be the 'most racist,greedy,undemocratic,corrupt nation on the planet'. If that's what you think why have you visited the place if in fact you actually have. If you have not then well done for standing up for your principles.

Visited 38-40 since 2001 and you ?

3 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Try looking at both.
By the way..in pc oh so trendy l/wing scotland..there-s no such thing now as murder..it's called a killing.
Re scotland..look at child prostutution..people trafficking..forced marriages..extortion etc
Not parking/speeding fines..drunk n disorderly..breach of the peace.
Stats are ONLY stats.
Footie time now..have a great evening..bye

is the wife "at work" while your watching the footy?

On 4/27/2019 at 5:17 AM, Spidey said:

Maybe I don't know but most renowned economists do.

I don't really understand your analogy. Maybe a better analogy would be:

Would you jump out of an aeroplane at 20,000 feet, without a parachute, because you heard a story that a Russian pilot did it and lived?

“Most renowned economist”.  Well their track records is nothing to be proud of.

0E4C2C6D-3BB1-4E24-875B-319E9A081666.jpeg

1 hour ago, bomber said:

Visited 38-40 since 2001 and you ?

Probably about the same since 1984. But I admire them for their nationalism and immigration regulations. At least their police get results even if they are corrupt.

7 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Probably about the same since 1984. But I admire them for their nationalism and immigration regulations. At least their police get results even if they are corrupt.

great iam pleased you visited in 1984, i was still at school,as for their police ????

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

those immigration rules that make it harder ???? for you,bot all to do with nationalism,your money is all they want

On 4/27/2019 at 7:55 AM, Kieran00001 said:

The EU is just a name change, we voted in 1975 to remain in the Common Market, the EEC and to keep the Assembly of the Western European Union, which together merged into the EU, surely you are not suggesting that a name change means the first vote didn't apply.

A name change? If you seriously think the only difference between Common Market / EEC back in 1975 and the current EU is the name, you need to do some research! 

4 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

A name change? If you seriously think the only difference between Common Market / EEC back in 1975 and the current EU is the name, you need to do some research! 

your life isnt affected any different now to what it was in 75,you only blame the EU for your short comings in life to make yourself feel better.iam still searching for an EU law that affects me,but i could write you a list a mile long of UK laws that boil my urine.

Archived