Let Have A Moo Kata Outing .on 9th March Friday

Ta22

Let have A Moo Kata Outing on Friday .

anyone Interested ?

Notthing fancy .

will be at one of the MOO kata Buffet place .

Add your name if you are interested .

DATE - FRIDAY 9th Match

Time will be 6pm ( dinner )

PLACE - MOO KATA beside HILL SIDE CONDO Place name " Su Koo ta "

TO start the Ball rolling . -

Name listed

1. Ta22

Love to do something like this some time, but will be hanging out near Samoeng on Friday, so this time is a no go.

Would that be at the "monkey school" in Samoeng Rass ??? Cut us a decent sized portion for our "future" BBQ.. :o

Exactly the sort of bizarre request one might expect from a bent member. You shall get no such thing from me, a member proud, despite his erectness, to consider monkeys part of his family, and not creatures for his consumption. :D

Alright Ta, I'll go. I was itching for some Hmu Kataa the other day anyway. I'll starve myself so I can really eat up when we get there. If it's just a couple people that's alright. I may bring along a friend or two also.

That Kataa place behind hillside is amazing - HUGE ! It's the biggest one I know of in CM. Some Thais tell me they like others better because they know a cleaner one, or one that is more 'alloy,' but I always have a great time there. And I know about 7 places for Kataa in CM. Most are pretty good. The one you mention has the most variety, plus the thrill of eating with like 500 other people at once.

We'll figure out details in the next couple days, eh ? Hope more ppl come along.

I'm going friday , and moo kata is just like a simple dinner , if you can't join this coming friday one maybe next time :o

is a Self cook BBq with a large selection of food . at about 99-120 baht per head

if you drink beer will cost more .

the food is ncie and is with many people and is fun :D

so if you are free - and would join us . - just express that you will be coming and i will add your name .