It’s unusually humid, isn’t it?

Jajazazajaja

18 hours ago, thaikahuna said:

Been here 14 years and do not recall the weather ever being this brutal for so long.

It was quite grim in 2015, The rain didn't come until after we had gone on holiday in June. Good job we had planned to go, our wells had run out in March and we were down to just a few days of water when we left, it was virtually impossible to buy as nearly everywhere had dried up.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:12 PM, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Pentathlon man m'self; normally do 50km bike ride, swim 15 miles out to sea and back in the Gulf, then round it off with a 23km sprint home for breakfast before starting work at 4am. 

Man after my own heart failure. 

I`ve now been back in Scotland for a week, after 3 months in Thailand. It`s only now I feel back to 100%. I've been visiting Thailand regularly for the last 10 years and have never had a hot spell like this year. People here ask where my suntan is but I`ve got to explain that it was too hot to go out.

I`ll be back again for another 3 month spell in September, visiting my wife and I`m hoping it`ll not be as hot again. Oh, as a weather report from the North-East of Scotland today.....there was sleet. Heaven sent after the last 2 months in Thailand.

I've been back in Canada for almost a week. Morning temps of 4-7C and afternoons of 10C+ have been a great relief after spending a week in Pattaya/Bangkok prior to returning here. That was stinking hot like I've never experienced there -- 15 years of visiting and living there. It was the same in Vietnam where I live.

I had delayed my return this year to the end of the end of April because of last year's miserably cold and wet spring weather. After this year's wilting tropical heat and humidity, I'll go back to early April returns and take the freezing drizzle, ice pellets, snow and cold wind and rains, thank you. At least you can bear the outdoor weather with proper clothing. 

15 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Ha here we go, rainy season.

thank god for that 

lol. Started  here  3  days ago. 1st  day initially massive downpour and then  steady rain  for 6 hours into the  night. Every day since two or  three heavy showers a day. Wonderful relief !