Local elections deliver Brexit bashing for Britain's May and opposition

rooster59

I agree but just to extend a) and b) it will also be in the remit of extreme parties in member states to get as many eurosceptic MEP's into Brussels as possible to further their agenda.
Extreme movements are escalating in the EU,  including the largest members like Germany and France and the EU Commission continue to ignore them by pushing for more federalization supported by many Remainers on this forum. Remainers continue to ignore voting patterns in the EU and cling on to their "Garden of Eden" thoughts. Things will get worse imo, when extreme and not so extreme parties in the EU get together and form voting blocs.
The tragedy is Europe could be a wonderful place to live and work if they stopped trying to make it a political union. 

However..the eu chattering classes..drunkard..tusk..barnier the fat putty faced guy from belguim and the faceless wonders aka the commission are not the least interested in listening to thev" little " people, as they are hell bent on achieving their dream.
A united states of europe..with all eu member states giving up their respective nation sovereignty to brussels.tapatalk_1554542882860.jpegtapatalk_1556804328843.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Spidey said:

There you go again. Why are you so blatantly obnoxious? You have accused me before of "grassing on you to the mods". Pure fiction. Don't you think that mods are capable of suspending you for posting foul and obnoxious nonsense without someone pressing the report button. I have told you before, I have never reported you. If someone attacks me, as you regularly do, I'm perfectly capable of defending myself.

You constantly refer to me as "bottler" and your latest, "black widow". Have I ever called you names? How old are you?

You should listen to yourself, just a sad little keyboard warrior. You have never made a sensible post in a Brexit thread, just an endless stream of nonsensical vitriol and the same childish memes repeated over and over again.

teddy boy is 67 

1 hour ago, aright said:

I agree but just to extend a) and b) it will also be in the remit of extreme parties in member states to get as many eurosceptic MEP's into Brussels as possible to further their agenda.

Extreme movements are escalating in the EU,  including the largest members like Germany and France and the EU Commission continue to ignore them by pushing for more federalization supported by many Remainers on this forum. Remainers continue to ignore voting patterns in the EU and cling on to their "Garden of Eden" thoughts. Things will get worse imo, when extreme and not so extreme parties in the EU get together and form voting blocs.

The tragedy is Europe could be a wonderful place to live and work if they stopped trying to make it a political union. 

unemployment in the EU is at 19 year low,they cannot be doing that much wrong,UKs is even better,not doing badly being in the garden of eden are we ????    things would soon change when palastine,chile and the faroes become our preferred trading partners

Edited by bomber
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, malagateddy said:

However..the eu chattering classes..drunkard..tusk..barnier the fat putty faced guy from belguim and the faceless wonders aka the commission are not the least interested in listening to thev" little " people, as they are hell bent on achieving their dream.
A united states of europe..with all eu member states giving up their respective nation sovereignty to brussels.tapatalk_1554542882860.jpegtapatalk_1556804328843.jpeg

You are doing the best you can to prove that Spidey got it right, aren’t you, maliciousteddy.............

Spidey wrote: You should listen to yourself, just a sad little keyboard warrior. You have never made a sensible post in a Brexit thread, just an endless stream of nonsensical vitriol and the same childish memes repeated over and over again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Spidey said:

65% is the official YouGov figure. The number of Labour MPs who support remain is even greater. However Momentum have hijacked the Labour party and installed Corbyn as their leader, an inveterate Brexiteer. Nothing will change until the ordinary working man takes back control of his party.

A YouGov figure, and you take that as being correct, amazing.

• Like 1

You are doing the best you can to prove that Spidey got it right, aren’t you, maliciousteddy.............

Spidey wrote: You should listen to yourself, just a sad little keyboard warrior. You have never made a sensible post in a Brexit thread, just an endless stream of nonsensical vitriol and the same childish memes repeated over and over again.

If you do not like my TRUTHFUL posts..just put me on your IGNORE LIST. It's not rocket science.
Everything I said re the eu is TRUE!!!!
Have a lovely day

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

Britain should leave the EU - and then what? The government has demonstrated its failure over every aspect of Brexit, so what would change?

Creation of massive lorry parking lots around every major port.

New trade deals with who? Ah, the unelected WTO. 

Ensuring UK businesses move to the EU.

Ensuring non-UK businesses move to the EU. Bye bye Honda.

Which means, creating more UK job losses.

Ensuring the future tax-payer will pay for Brexit. Well, someone has to. Might as well be your children and grandchildren.

Creating empty Supermarket shelves

Risking lives dependant on readily available medical needs and medication, that would need a new costly supply line. 

Raising the cost of living - obviously goods and services obtained for overseas will be more expensive owing to the pound devaluing

Maybe even rationing like in the 50's and restriction on fuel and electricity, like in the 70's

Queues everywhere but hey, British people know how to queue even in freezing conditions 

Restricting EU nationals from seeking low-paid jobs but hey, no restriction on thousands of other refugees from non-EU countries  

Ensuring that freedom of movement is curtailed for UK citizens visiting the EU

Ah, I forgot, a new blue passport made by a EU company. 

Sure, go on and leave. You reap what you sow.

A PF rerun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

A PF rerun.

It's about time posters who are unaware of the consequences of leaving the EU, wake up and smell the coffee. I don't apologise for repeating anything because the Tory government has not yet put in place anything to resolve these issues. Quite the contrary, in fact, just hoping it will be all right on the night. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

A PF rerun.

PF = project fear? Ay yes the mythical beast that only Brexiteers can see. Most people just see economics 101 and good old common sense. Is that what you are afraid of?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

It's about time posters who are unaware of the consequences of leaving the EU, wake up and smell the coffee. I don't apologise for repeating anything because the Tory government has not yet put in place anything to resolve these issues. Quite the contrary, in fact, just hoping it will be all right on the night. 

Many of you so-called consequences are already invalid. Nearly all of them are economic impacts but you guys will not be told that the leave vote was not primarily about the economy. That's why I call it a PF rerun. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Remoaners try to create fear as a means of reversing the vote. Again, I see the arguments are all economic and even most of these are false. Did you get past 101 or just call it a day?

You obviously never tried. The economic facts are just that, facts. If we leave the EU the economy will suffer.

Brexiteers just call fake news when the facts don't fit their agenda.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So many so-called "economists" have already shown us how wrong they can be. I did not study economics as I was too busy learning something worthwhile. The economic facts, or rather outcomes, are yet to be seen and will only be seen if the UK actually gets away from the control of the EU. The threat of an economic calamity brought about by leaving is the main form of control that the EU enjoys over the UK.    

I am sure that the UK and several of the EU economies will suffer in the short-term. But damage could be minimal if the EU had negotiated in a reasonable and fair manner. Not much chance of that. 

you totally contradict yourself,the EU have negotiated in a reasonable manner and fair manner and project dream of the downturn only been short term is bizzare to say the least,also barely neutral economist would tell you the EU controls the UK economy,its a free for all open market place and has proved to work very well as record employment at present in the UK and a 19 year low in the EU shows,i await your usual reply of what about youth unemployment in spain and portugal.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Of course I disagree with you and I have not contradicted myself. The EU have not negotiated in any fair or real sense of the word. The rest of your post is incomprehensible so I can't comment.

You can comment you just dont have a wothwhile reply.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Facts as in when we were told that if we did’t join the Euro,the economic consequences would be damaging. Facts as when we were told that if we voted for Brexit, economic Armageddon would immediately befall the country

AB307F0F-24EB-4449-AC45-5A5D0BD39BF6.jpeg

facts are if we had joined the euro we would of at £ = €1.60,billions of extra pounds going back into British folks pockets over those 20 years,to think some call it a saviour is mindboggling.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1