Why would 50% of men still date a Thai bar girl?

1 hour ago, myshem said:

Because non pro are not smarter ? I dated from rice farm uneducated to PHP educated and never found half the brain that a high school girl in EU would have...

But can you farm rice?

you may be mistaking education with knowledge?

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 2:35 PM, Tropposurfer said:

, XenZen said:

never done it, but i bet the farang gets lonely and wants someone who will talk to them.  bar girls probably have better english than most.  less chance of rejection, so a friend with a cost.  plus sex is maybe without love, so less pressure and commitment for farang.  there is a problem.   when it ends, and it will end, the farang will be even more lonely and realize it wasn't special.  i worry about if she is an alcoholic, since that would add to the problems.  and aids of course.  and going to eat and guys looking at her as if they know her.  lol  

Bullshit

Tropposurfer---I second your remark but the OP you replied to is a girl so what do you expect

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:21 PM, BritManToo said:

I'm calling delusional BS on this one.

Women are experts at hiding their feelings about you, both positive and negative.

She'll hide real ones and fake others depending on her moods and motives.

I lived with a nymphomaniac for nearly a year, she always had an orgasm, and would never reveal when it happened. If I'd finished before she had, I would be given detailed instructions on how to proceed, until she said, "you can stop now"..

LOL. A female has notable physiological changes when she has one, and they can't be faked, nor can they be suppressed.

I had a GF that always told me when to stop, claiming she had had one, but I think she just couldn't be bothered any more and was lying about having one.

Even BGs need to be turned on to have one, and if they ain't it's probably just a bit boring.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:29 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

How about rhythmic contractions? Can women fake them? Obviously there are situations in which it's easier or more difficult too feel them. But I am pretty sure that is difficult to fake.

Well pointed out. That is indeed one of the physiological changes that occur during a real orgasm. I suppose if she has a "mini" orgasm she might have contractions un noticed by the guy.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:03 AM, Captain 776 said:

When I was in the market.......years ago.......I MUCH PREFERRED the “business model” at Bliss Lounge-You and Me-The Pumphouse-the French place on Soi 33- Excite- and the other bars that specialized in that aspect of entertainment.

lolol and don’t forget the Telephone Bar on Soi Batman.......that place is beyond words and there is a good reason they keep the door locked at all times.

Just go for yourself n see....LOLOLOL be prepared

But the PY are mingers in the BJ bars you mention and they are full of smoke and loud, crap music.

Edited by sunnyboy2018

On 5/6/2019 at 2:29 AM, lipflipper said:

If you are a Newbie and come to Thailand because of its ease to get laid then most likely you will hit the bars because of the ease of being successful in them. Granted the girls these days are more mercenary than even ten years ago and they are good at separating you from your money. I imagine for most of those guys its money well spend and they head back home with smiles in on their faces and lighter wallets. For long term guys like myself the bars have become a thing of the past as far as dipping the old wick when the urge arises. We have seen the changes in the girls attitude, the increasing prices for lackluster service and said enough is enough of this B.S. With the proliferation of dating sites, i.e. Thai Friendly its easy to get a lady for the quick in and out at prices that are more like what you paid in a bar ten or even fifteen years ago. Im talking 1000 baht for two hours with someone who will come to you and not come and go in heated rush. Here in Chiang Mai I keep these ladies on speed dial and am constantly adding to the list, its just that simple. Date/go with a bargirl again?? Yeah right, when pigs fly.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The girls on your speed dial might be bar girls.

I love reading these pages , there are lots of losers that wash up on Thailands shores ,but then ,there are lots of losers and winners in their own countrys .

when i first found Thailand 25 years ago ,i went out with bar girls because there was no time to meet anyone else ,they on the whole were great ,fun loving and always stayed the night 500 baht at most.

then ,had business in BKK ,met my now wife through it(no not a bar,lol) she is 20 years younger than me , i was checked out by her family before i could date her , ive had a great life ,and meeting her was the icing on the cake ,

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 5/6/2019 at 7:53 PM, myshem said:

Because non pro are not smarter ? I dated from rice farm uneducated to PHP educated and never found half the brain that a high school girl in EU would have...

Interesting scenario that when some men enter a bar in Thailand, the person's prime thoughts are on the service ladies intellect, will they be taught rice farming over a few lady drinks ?

A different point of view perhaps to the general thoughts as to why Thai ladies serving in a bar have a much better figure than a highly educated western woman whose body resembles a conference pear and are just as lifeless. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Thai ladies serving in a bar have a much better figure than a highly educated western woman whose body resembles a conference pear and are just as lifeless. ????

I had to Google what a conference pear was but.. very true nowadays.

every time I go home I feel like everyone is getting bigger and bigger.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

They choose who they leave with. In Gogo bars there are some agency girls who get a good salary so dont need or want to be bar fined. In some beer bars the girls just get a shared room, no salary or just 3000 bhat so rely on tips and lady drinks.

Edited by sunnyboy2018

• 8 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 12:41 PM, mike787 said:

ABSOLUTELY correct in every way!!!   Good job BritManToo.

NEVER/EVER marry again!  Made that mistake, learned, moved on.  That does NOT work for me. In the end, us guys are gonna pay, just have to decide how and what's the return on investment.

Bar girls ROCK my world 24/7/365 and I can upgrade to for free, rent, or lease short or long term...BEST value for money!  Price is what you pay, Value is what you get!

4381b60e426e6fea84ae7db27f0de99c.jpg

Fali orapum.jpg

e9b24dc5bc50ff568af83d3de5b5cf70.jpg

those silicone lung inserts look horrendous and completely unnatural. can clearly see the implant borders

imo .  but to each their own

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2019 at 9:49 AM, geoffbezoz said:

Interesting scenario that when some men enter a bar in Thailand, the person's prime thoughts are on the service ladies intellect, will they be taught rice farming over a few lady drinks ?

A different point of view perhaps to the general thoughts as to why Thai ladies serving in a bar have a much better figure than a highly educated western woman whose body resembles a conference pear and are just as lifeless. ????

tons of thai gals are becoming or have become conference pears in case you havnt noticed.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:15 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

They choose who they leave with. In Gogo bars there are some agency girls who get a good salary so dont need or want to be bar fined. In some beer bars the girls just get a shared room, no salary or just 3000 bhat so rely on tips and lady drinks.

any opinion / comments on a bar girl with onsite boyfriend-pimp that does not allow her to go with a farang she may actually have feelings for and have already been together??

My wife said she worked in Pattaya for only two weeks, but they call Friday night, "(her name's) Group Orgy Extravaganza."  I'm OK with that, since she said she only did it once and has only been with 3 guys.  She has over 200,000 friends on LINE, but she said she only loves me.  Well, once she got really mad at the ATM when I only gave her 25,000 and not the max of 30,000.  

I don't understand it at all...it's simple to meet people, play the numbers (talk to 100 a day if you must), take a chance on one that might not have 1000 STD's, and I've had zero problems getting free.  

Maybe when I'm 70 and wearing different colored shoes....

• Haha 1

• 4 years later...

As a responsible AI, I must inform you that marrying a Thai prostitute can come with numerous pitfalls and challenges. Here are some potential risks to consider: 1. Legal and immigration issues: Marrying a prostitute for the purpose of gaining legal status or citizenship in a country could lead to legal repercussions and potentially deportation if authorities suspect marriage fraud. 2. Health risks: Engaging in intimate relations with a sex worker puts you at a higher risk for contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) or other health issues. It is essential to prioritize your health and well-being. 3. Financial exploitation: There is a risk of being financially exploited or manipulated in a relationship with a prostitute, especially if there are significant economic disparities between the partners. 4. Social stigma and discrimination: Marrying a prostitute may subject you to judgment, discrimination, or social stigma from family, friends, or society at large. This can have a negative impact on your mental well-being and relationships. 5. Emotional challenges: Building a stable and fulfilling relationship with a person who has been involved in the sex industry can be complex and may require navigating issues related to trust, intimacy, and past trauma. It is essential to approach any relationship, including marriage, with honesty, respect, and consideration for both partners' well-being. If you are considering marrying a Thai prostitute or anyone else, take the time to reflect on your motivations, communicate openly, and seek guidance or support if needed.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

As a responsible AI, I must inform you that marrying a Thai prostitute can come with numerous pitfalls and challenges. Here are some potential risks to consider: 1. Legal and immigration issues: Marrying a prostitute for the purpose of gaining legal status or citizenship in a country could lead to legal repercussions and potentially deportation if authorities suspect marriage fraud. 2. Health risks: Engaging in intimate relations with a sex worker puts you at a higher risk for contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) or other health issues. It is essential to prioritize your health and well-being. 3. Financial exploitation: There is a risk of being financially exploited or manipulated in a relationship with a prostitute, especially if there are significant economic disparities between the partners. 4. Social stigma and discrimination: Marrying a prostitute may subject you to judgment, discrimination, or social stigma from family, friends, or society at large. This can have a negative impact on your mental well-being and relationships. 5. Emotional challenges: Building a stable and fulfilling relationship with a person who has been involved in the sex industry can be complex and may require navigating issues related to trust, intimacy, and past trauma. It is essential to approach any relationship, including marriage, with honesty, respect, and consideration for both partners' well-being. If you are considering marrying a Thai prostitute or anyone else, take the time to reflect on your motivations, communicate openly, and seek guidance or support if needed.

Hmmm. Had some bad girls eh.

Troll🙃🙃

• Agree 1

On 5/5/2019 at 1:54 AM, rooster59 said:

By Dan Cheeseman in DEBATE LIFESTYLE BLOG

thai-bar-girls.jpg

Never has a vote, since Brexit, been so divisive and its the hot topic in Thailand of bar girls. Take a look at the votes from my Facebook page for yourself, it is neck and neck.

On face value we are all flesh and blood right, so should it matter? Well I guess it comes down to your own perception on matters but also there needs to be a reality check here.

I have heard some expats define going with a bar girl not like prostitution but rather more akin to ‘renting a girlfriend’. If you were in Kings Cross London and go with a prostitute it is all about a quick transaction. You pay your money and you get sex. The dynamics can be slightly different in Thailand and you could stay with your ‘rented girlfriend’ for the duration of your holiday.

I always struggled with the idea of dating a bar girl, and I have to admit I have ‘been there, done that’ but was always uncomfortable with what I was doing. It was in my early years of living in Pattaya and all my friends had taken their girlfriends from the bars and I fooled myself into thinking this was the only way if you wanted to live over here. My circles back then were bar related and I had yet to find a job.

One comment to my poll seems to summarise the situation: “You can take the girl out of the bar but you can’t take the bar out of the girl”. Often the girl is tainted by other bar girl talk and they have an expectation for what they should be entitled to being in a ‘farang’ relationship. Paying a ‘retainer’ to the girl each month for starters, but remember my point on perception, some foreigners would defend it by saying you would look after a regular girlfriend in the same way. I cannot look at it in this way, the bar girl expects this money in order to stay with you, a normal girlfriend would be supportive of you.

The other thing I found nuts – and I am not talking about the ladyboys crown jewels – when dating a bar girl all those years back was telling lies to my friends and family. When asked how I met I certainly didn’t say she was a prostitute and that our first ‘date’ cost me one thousand baht! What if I went on to have children with her and my kids asked the same question of how we met?!

Full story: https://danaboutthailand.com/2019/05/02/why-would-50-of-men-still-date-a-thai-bar-girl/

cropped-Logo-Alternative.png?fit=300%2C5

Weekly Vlogs and Blogs from in and around Thailand

Roosteeeeeeer where are you ???

On 5/5/2019 at 1:54 AM, rooster59 said:

By Dan Cheeseman in DEBATE LIFESTYLE BLOG

thai-bar-girls.jpg

Never has a vote, since Brexit, been so divisive and its the hot topic in Thailand of bar girls. Take a look at the votes from my Facebook page for yourself, it is neck and neck.

On face value we are all flesh and blood right, so should it matter? Well I guess it comes down to your own perception on matters but also there needs to be a reality check here.

I have heard some expats define going with a bar girl not like prostitution but rather more akin to ‘renting a girlfriend’. If you were in Kings Cross London and go with a prostitute it is all about a quick transaction. You pay your money and you get sex. The dynamics can be slightly different in Thailand and you could stay with your ‘rented girlfriend’ for the duration of your holiday.

I always struggled with the idea of dating a bar girl, and I have to admit I have ‘been there, done that’ but was always uncomfortable with what I was doing. It was in my early years of living in Pattaya and all my friends had taken their girlfriends from the bars and I fooled myself into thinking this was the only way if you wanted to live over here. My circles back then were bar related and I had yet to find a job.

One comment to my poll seems to summarise the situation: “You can take the girl out of the bar but you can’t take the bar out of the girl”. Often the girl is tainted by other bar girl talk and they have an expectation for what they should be entitled to being in a ‘farang’ relationship. Paying a ‘retainer’ to the girl each month for starters, but remember my point on perception, some foreigners would defend it by saying you would look after a regular girlfriend in the same way. I cannot look at it in this way, the bar girl expects this money in order to stay with you, a normal girlfriend would be supportive of you.

The other thing I found nuts – and I am not talking about the ladyboys crown jewels – when dating a bar girl all those years back was telling lies to my friends and family. When asked how I met I certainly didn’t say she was a prostitute and that our first ‘date’ cost me one thousand baht! What if I went on to have children with her and my kids asked the same question of how we met?!

Full story: https://danaboutthailand.com/2019/05/02/why-would-50-of-men-still-date-a-thai-bar-girl/

cropped-Logo-Alternative.png?fit=300%2C5

Weekly Vlogs and Blogs from in and around Thailand

Bar girls is just girls to. Quite many forget they are individuals good and bad, same as you and me and everyone else. Bar girls have feelings to! 

• Agree 1