Brexit deal could be done in "next few days", top Conservative says

rooster59

8 minutes ago, tebee said:

New poll finds 61% would back Remain in a second referendum

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/new-poll-finds-majority-back-remain-1-6031751

And then the same discussion in that Westminster about this referendum as happened now ….. unless again a united UK this shall bring same problem , again years lost in politic Westminster squable

You are under an illusion if you think you have aspired as high up as to be a number, you are nothing.
Wrong..I am a Brit and a Brexiteer..you are a Brit living in Germany with obviously vested interests in the UK being an atm machine for subsidy junkie eu member states[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Why do you think that Brexiteers are so terrified of another referendum?

And so they shall fight again  the eventual negative outcome for them ,with all same means as now ….hopeless divided   country

Edited by david555

Just now, Loiner said:

D) Tell the EU that we've had enough of the extension and we're not signing the Merkel/May Surrender Document, so we have decided that we left already. Sorry, no more contributions coming.

fine , so just stop everything pushing to us ….leave in any way 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I don't think that you understand the consequences of a confirmatory vote. Deal recommended by government vs remain. The day after the vote is counted, the UK will either revoke Article 50 or inform the EU of the deal that they are withdrawing under. All done and dusted in a couple of weeks. How long would it take to organise. May called a snap election last year. A couple of months from start to finish. " months ago, the UK wasn't expected to take part in the Euro elections. Everything is being organised now and we will take a full part in the elections.

I think that you are grossly overestimating timescales and the consequences of a confirmatory vote.

I think you are selling the skin of the tiger before even you killed him …."confirmatory vote" as even is not on the table and clock / calendar ticking.... thinking 27 country's go stay in wait for …. come on time is up... decide finally, another dream scenario presented it looks to me  

• Like 1

After a severe beating May explains the beating because not delivered Brexit …. yes possible , but WHICH Kind Brexit ,she did not explain , always staying in the middle and a little left then a step to the rightwing , short said she is same as a glass of water half full ...or half empty .. whatever she want you to figured out 

So nothing changed by her thinking , so time to let U.K. in his own created mess , time to move on as we are prepared and no hope of change in British politics 

Edited by david555
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Loiner said:

D) Tell the EU that we've had enough of the extension and we're not signing the Merkel/May Surrender Document, so we have decided that we left already. Sorry, no more contributions coming.

And then Brexiteers complain when you call them uneducated and stupid. Suggestions like this show they are. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Loiner said:

I am sure that is meant as a joke.

8 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Spent lots of time in Malaga..lovely city..fond fond memories..Teddy..nickname from my home city.....easypeasyemoji23.pngemoji6.pngemoji23.png

Really.  Where is Easypeasy Teddy?

But yes Malaga is a nice city as are many in that part of Spain.  Been looking at Spain for some time as a place to retire to once my son has finished his education and flown the nest.

• Like 1

Really.  Where is Easypeasy Teddy?

But yes Malaga is a nice city as are many in that part of Spain.  Been looking at Spain for some time as a place to retire to once my son has finished his education and flown the nest.
Basically take your pick.
If you like the quiet life..many many spots..but stick to the coast..heat/humidity can be really too much inland eg Seville near 50° sometimes.
If you want to be near " expats"..once again on the coast and take your pick.
Eg..Malaga as central point..going towards Gib. ..plenty nice bits n bobs.
Ditto heading the other way.
DO NOT buy for at least a year or so..travel around to get the " feel " of many places.
If further north..eg..base yourself around Benidorm and travel around.
As you know..Spain is on its whoopsie economically..take your time..do not rush into anything.
Outside Barca is nice also.
Do your homework via internet.
Property..if buying eventually..use a top notcher..similar to a QC in UK..if memory serves me well..any debt on property MUST be paid for by new purchaser.
Do your homework.
Cheers

If you like the quiet life..many many spots..but stick to the coast..heat/humidity can be really too much inland eg Seville near 50° sometimes.
DO NOT buy for at least a year or so..travel around to get the " feel " of many places.
As you know..Spain is on its whoopsie economically..take your time..do not rush into anything.
Property..if buying eventually..use a top notcher..similar to a QC in UK..if memory serves me well..any debt on property MUST be paid for by new purchaser.
Do your homework.
Cheers

It also depends on your interests and hobbies.
My mates over in Malaga area love the golf and are also season book holders with Malaga C.F.
Plenty to think about and plenty choices..Spanish h/care is good..you'll need to research the" way in " re accessing the health service.
Nearer the time..I can ask the troops for you.
Now..back on topic..Viva the Populist Parties come the 25th.[emoji6][emoji2][emoji6]

People don’t want Brexit. They never wanted it. They have been sold a Ferrari for the price of a Toyota. Now they are being told they have to accept a broken toy car because all they voted for was something that has four wheels. They understand now they have been scammed, and every party who continues to support this scam will lose seats. It doesn’t matter whether the scam comes with a deal or not, or a customs unions or not. 

I had predicted that a year or so ago already, when I said we would see new politicians or parties benefiting from taking a clear position against Brexit and pro Europe. I guess that’s the only thing we have to say thank you for to the Brexiteers. 
The french rally..the afD...the Brexit Party..
Please try and keep up newswise.
Have a nice evening.

• Like 2

Do your homework.
Cheers

Also..IMPORTANT...

Get a print out of your medical history as far back as possible from your GP.

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

A few years perhaps and hope everyone will forget about it

Common sense on this topic  at last, thank you .

Now i seldom post on TVForums .

I am totally fixed on  Line Of Duty,, on BBC 4, concerning corruption in the     Great  British ,  corrupt establishment . Walls within walls .

Freemasons. ??

Edited by elliss

2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Following last weeks local elections and the sheer panic from May I doubt there can be hardly any Brexiteers left who are prepared to go along with her Brexit.  There will be a handful of the very naïve who keep saying "leave without a deal" or "just leave now!" 

Quite right , there  are still a few of the old boys , boring brigade alive , so sad. 

Rip,  Asap..

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rocketman777 said:

Shame !  Shame !  Shame! on these two party leaders.

Now they want to to any kind of deal out of pure political self interest. They think they can save their parties this way then they are sadly mistaken.

They may , if successful, avoid another humiliating defeat of their parties at the European MEP's election but they won't at the next general election .

As for getting rid of Teresa May  , call in a  priest to do an exorcism - perhaps that might work!

I have plenty of garlic, the wooden stakes are not a problem.

I have a severe shortage of silver bullets.

• Like 1

Common sense on this topic  at last, thank you .
     Now i seldom post on TVForums .
 I am totally fixed on  Line Of Duty,, on BBC 4, concerning corruption in the     Great  British ,  corrupt establishment . Walls within walls .
    Freemasons. ??

Any cameo walk on parts played by current mp's???

• Like 1