Tot Adsl 1mbps At 1000bt/month

Brew

128/256 at 500BT/month

256/512 at 700BT/month

512/1023 at 1000BT/month

prices include ISP

no installation fee, price for modem 1700BT up

got the 1Mbps last week, download speed from international sites between 40 KBps to 80 KBps

they won't go to far with this deal, i have tot adsl 256/128 for the last 4-5 month now, wanted to upgrade to something higher, its not about the connection speed its about the public telephone line does not support anything higher than 256/128, and i live pretty much in main core of bangkok, kinda shame isn't

128/256 at 500BT/month

256/512 at 700BT/month

512/1023 at 1000BT/month

prices include ISP

no installation fee, price for modem 1700BT up

got the 1Mbps last week, download speed from international sites between 40 KBps to 80 KBps

Does it work for every number ? It seems that this deal is limited for a few numbers.

Link to the promo please. They keep changing their deals every month

Is the rate locked in, or does it go up after some period of time?
each promotion is lock in, for atleast one year contract
Does it work for every number ? It seems that this deal is limited for a few numbers.

i think its only work in certain area only

• 1 month later...
they won't go to far with this deal, i have tot adsl 256/128 for the last 4-5 month now, wanted to upgrade to something higher, its not about the connection speed its about the public telephone line does not support anything higher than 256/128, and i live pretty much in main core of bangkok, kinda shame isn't

But the 256/128 works well?

Following what you say, no need to pay for more?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

hi,

I asked TOT and they said "NO, you don't have to subscribe for one year, you can stop when you want",

so are you sure about what you said?

And ss there anybody using WIFI adsl modem/router with TOT ADSL?

Just because I'd like to know right away which one I should buy.

Thank you.

hi,

I asked TOT and they said "NO, you don't have to subscribe for one year, you can stop when you want",

so are you sure about what you said?

And ss there anybody using WIFI adsl modem/router with TOT ADSL?

Just because I'd like to know right away which one I should buy.

Thank you.

it been awhile since i got my ADSL, my contract is almost up, things have change since then, but for sure my 256/128 only cost me 500baht a month and now it is 700baht a month

and yes the tot256/128 work very well, i now have both tot256/128 and True 1mb, but let me put in a few word my tot work much better than True.

Actually you do share bandwidth with other people in ADSL connections. While the "house" end of the ADSL connection is not shared, all those connections get piped together into a link back to the "home office" of the ISP.

So, the ADSL service provider can design their network to put together 25, 50, 100, 1000 or whatever endpoints on to one link back to the "home office". All these lines run back to the local "branch office" individually, but from there you share bandwidth.

Hope I explained this properly and clearly enough to describe how at some point you share bandwidth before you leave your own ISP.

kenk3z

P.S. It seems to me for most expats interested in International data, the lowest cost ADSL bandwidth is the best deal, because you are not going to get much of an International data rate no matter what local rate you buy. 500 Baht a month is not a bad deal.

What do you mean?

DSL is not like cable, you don't share the bandwich with any other people.

But sorry if maybe I'm wrong.

TSpeed for example: 2000k! And then you have to ask to find out that that is split between 50 users.

Loxinfo: 512K for only 1000 baht a month unlimited! Shared with 50 people.

Ji-net: I pay 2500/month for a 512k connection shared with 10 people.

Usually the companies don't volunteer this information. But obviously it is crucial. Don't believe for a second that the speeds they tell you is all for you!