Apocalypse Now- Dvd Or Vcd

murni

Does anyone know where I can buy this film in either format?

As usual I appreciate your help!

The VDO shop that was next door to DK bookstore and which has moved to Sriphum road has Apocalyse Now Redux in DVD format (for rent only) but I'm sure they can burn a copy (they used to do this).

I've only got the soundtrack.

I don't know any other place in CM where you could buy it but I'm almost sure that it's widely available in Mae Sai and Tachilek.

Does anyone know where I can buy this film in either format?

As usual I appreciate your help!

Theres a shop called "All DVD" or "Any DVD" inside the Rimping complex (Chotana Rd branch). They had it last time i was in there. If not they are great for ordering films for you. It only stocks original DVD's so they are priced accordingly. The Horror......

Edited by Austhaied

Neo Gallery, top floor of Airport Plaza can get almost any film you want. They have contacts in the business in both the States and the UK. They are generally able to sell for a good price too. Similar to Amazon but without the shipping.

I normally get full details from the Amazon web site and order from them. Can take about a month or so to get your film.

Neo Gallery, top floor of Airport Plaza can get almost any film you want. They have contacts in the business in both the States and the UK. They are generally able to sell for a good price too. Similar to Amazon but without the shipping.

I normally get full details from the Amazon web site and order from them. Can take about a month or so to get your film.

as of three months ago mae sai/burma do NOT have it! and i looked at all the shops.

thanks for the tips on the local places. this is one that got missing somehow and i have been looking for a year. strange that this classic would be hard to find.