Trump loses lawsuit challenging subpoena for financial records

webfact

30 minutes ago, XenZen said:

Who cares, he already won!!!  and he will be rich FOREVER!!!  Speaking engagement, selling stuff, i don't care if he "only" has 10 million instead of 10 billion.  doesn't matter.  ok, so he won't get re-elected, ok, but that won't solve everything.  are you saying the next president will be more honest?  let's not kid ourselves.  this is a game we cannot play, so don't worry about it.  i think he's a good president.  not great, not bad, but good.  obama was also good, but in a different way.  i've NEVER seen a great president, maybe impossible to my standards.  no worries.  

OK I get that you feel favorable towards Trump but in a comparison how would you rate him with Presidents over the last 70 or 80 years?

35 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

No coments from a couple of one eyed Trump supports that we regularly hear from on this forum who claim Trump is always right and can do no wrong!

"Are you tired of winning yet" ?

LMFAO (I noticed that disappearing act)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

No coments from a couple of one eyed Trump supports that we regularly hear from on this forum who claim Trump is always right and can do no wrong!

You spoke too soon... 

OK even when they can not defend Trump they start kicking the Obama...

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Basil B said:

You spoke too soon... 

OK even when they can not defend Trump they start kicking the Obama...

But, but Hilary's email server.

This slow grind towards resignation, a pence-pardon and the walk to Marine One is amazingly like 1973/74. Read The Final Days.

Although trump may wait until January 19, 2021 to resign, just after pardoning himself, his family, assorted stooges (Jeffrey Epstein, Rudy G. Alan D.) and a couple of murderous ex-U.S. military types.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mike787 said:

He'll fight back...he does'nt lay down on anything.  Ballzy man! 

Smells more like desperation.  Why is Trump so desperate to hide his finances?  Trump minions don't care, but the rest of us do. 

5 hours ago, watcharacters said:

OK I get that you feel favorable towards Trump but in a comparison how would you rate him with Presidents over the last 70 or 80 years?

Better than the last two at least. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1