Thai Superpowers I wish I had.

25 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Also trying to get them off the bags of food is a nightmare.

Wife goes off to a local tamboon, comes home with food in small bags, try to get the bands off almost impossible, i just get a knife and cut the bag, then get ear ache from the wife for not keeping the rubber band.

I have at least 6 pairs of scissors placed around my house. Hard to open anything without scissors or a knife, even a bag of crisps!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1. Yes, this would be an awesome ability. I can barely get 6 hours in my own bed.

2. Yeah, I can turn on the sweat like a tap. Makes me look like I am stressed or out of shape. 

3. I can squat and eat, but I cannot understand why you would choose to do it when there are places to sit. People come to our house and squat in the kitchen and eat together having a good old gab, while there is a 2.5-meter table with chairs just a couple steps away.

4. This one is not so simple. Sure they don't stress about safety, but they do stress about personal interactions, it is just that isn't cool to show it. They let it bottle up until a massive overreaction becomes unavoidable. It is not OK to have a disagreement, it is only OK to smile and look cool, or to go postal.

5. I can tie and untie the bags no problem. 

• Like 1

i can sleep anywhere, usually in just a few minutes.

no stress, that took years to master, maybe longer.  

what i want?

ability to drive 4 km/h and then stop for about an hour before turning into a super wide road.   and then having people walk faster than you drive, but be ok with that.  

or walk around while having no idea anyone is around.

i waste a lot energy being a defensive driver, so i wish i just didn't think about anyone else around me.   

5 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

I have at least 6 pairs of scissors placed around my house. Hard to open anything without scissors or a knife, even a bag of crisps!!

Almost another topic Sticky W.  Trying to open those plastic battery containers from Lotus , 6 batteries wrapped in very hard plastic , a knife does it but try using the fingers and cut to ribbons  , bah !

I wish i had the superpower of being able to open the staples, that they love putting on plastic containers, without it shooting up under my fingernail.

That’s why thais are so thin , what with rubber bands or staples they barely have time to eat !!.................................or do they ?? [emoji848]