Two in Lamborghini survive after slamming into power poles in Chon Buri

webfact

the majority barely knows how to drive a Tuk Tuk and they buy expensive fast cars for the show off... not long ago saw some driving a Ferrari at 40-50 Kms /H on the highway, hands on the wheel like his was grabbing for his life

40 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Lambo's ,Ferraris ,and there ilk,

are not suitable cars for Thailand,the state of the roads,other drivers,

Spot on Geordie .. Motors like this are not best suited over here .. Time again articles come up of motors like this getting stacked by folk who have more money than sense to buy one but little ability or awareness to use it .. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, monkeycu said:

The more money some have, the less grey matter they have between the ears

Can you imagine the amount of grey matter the ones who contribute to people with a lot of money have.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Only be used on poser motorways like Pattaya - Bangkok, Bangkok ringroad and Bangkok downtown/clubbing?

Do the navigation systems have a supercar filter? :smile:

For other roads these people have a proper SUV or the like.

There are quite a few racing around in Bangkok, their cars will probably get ruined, but what a hell, it's about prestige!

2 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Probably a good car, but certainly a very bad driver.

“When I arrived at the scene there was some water was on road surface, I lost control of my car and collided with the power poles.” ??? ...They never heard of Aquaplaning !!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

And I wonder how fast exactly was he traveling to lose control of the car? The damage suggests low flying might have been a fairly good description. Those power poles need a seriously good hit before they go down.

in most cars the aquaplaning will start around 80 km/h depend of how much water is on the surface, how heavy the car is and how wide the tyres are. Then it will deploy with a lower speed.

All new cars which want to pass the NCAP crash test must now have some kind of crumple zone to prevent pedestrian injuries. And if you have a look on this lamp post it seems that it was only buried fuw centimetre in a water soaked earth. Neither, I see any anchor bolts on the lamp post footing.

So, my assumption is that he was not going so fast because the Lambo came to stop very close to the impact zone.

• Like 1