Body of 24 year old found in Wichit forest, Phuket

webfact

Body of 24 year old found in Wichit forest, Phuket

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_8441.jpg

The rotting body of a man, believed to have been murdered, has been found in a forest in Wichit, central Phuket, over the weekend.

The body was found in the forest off Borrae – Khao Kard Road in Wichit. A rope was found tied around his feet. It is believed that the man died at least two weeks before the body was found. The remains were taken to Vachira Phuket Hospital for further examination.

Wichit Police discovered that 24 year old Sataphon Yindee was reported missing since April 12. His family have confirmed that it is the body of Mr Sataphon as they recalled the ring on his finger and clothing.

At this stage police believe that the man was murdered. But police are continuing their investigation to find the killer. A DNA test is being conducted to formally identify the body.

122641.jpg

S__5775872.jpg

Source: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/body-of-24-year-old-found-in-wichit-forest-phuket

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-06-03

6 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

A rope was found tied around his feet. At this stage, police believe that the man was murdered.

Doesn't look like a suicide to me either. 

Why not ? Perhaps he tied the rope to ankle, threw the other end of the rope over a tree branch,  then hauled himself up by the rope over the branch and then let go falling to the ground on his head.  This is Thailand after all ???? 

ps,  yes I know he couldn't in theory do that but as I said this is Thailand and any way he is as dead as a Dodo so RIP

Edited by geoffbezoz