Trump calls London mayor "stone cold loser" as he lands in the UK

webfact

5 hours ago, kingdong said:

how many illegal and therefore uncountable numbers of immigrants living in london?a lot more than you would imagine.

Sure, estimated vary from 450k to 850k nationally, depending on what models are used. I would guess the majority are illegally employed by...UK citizens

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Loiner said:

So it's not worth complaining when describing the US President, but it is when describing the Nazim of Londonistan? Take the weight off your feet, cos that white man's burden is getting to you too much.

“Londonistan”

you reveal your true, racist ugly self with every post.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Who just happen to be of the same ethnic origin as the illegals. Always easier to get hidden away (an ripped off) by your own.

yep, in many cases.

Edited by simple1

26 minutes ago, briansbiology said:

Sadiq had no problem when Louis Farrakhan visited London when asked. Put your Bias aside and ask yourself why he objects to Trump but not Farrakhan. There you have it..............

Did Farrakhan get the royal treatment from the UK gov?  Kahn only objected to Trump getting a state visit, correct? 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:55 PM, ThaiPauly said:

I can't stand Khan and what he has done to the city I grew up in, if it wasn't for the historic places in London you would not recognise it for the same place it was 50 years ago.

I will be glad when Khan is voted OUT, so good on yer Don for telling it like it is

Thai perhaps you can name  us a city in the world that looks the same as it did 50 years ago ?

I havent visited London for 20 years, but I will probably take a trip now that I am back in Europe for the summer.
Will be interesting to see if I can recognize it, probably not.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thakkar said:

“Londonistan”

you reveal your true, racist ugly self with every post.

In many areas it feels like Londonstan shops only advertising in Muslim Arab text, no one speaking English. Foreign beggars on the streets. Advertising only in Polish or other foreign languages.

You call this guy a racist for speaking the truth. People who do that are scared of the truth and people like that start dictatorships like Communst states.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

When hasn't London been home to waves of immigrants? It's ethnic mix is always changing.

Please roll on the next change soon, the current waves have swapped the place and look like staying too long.

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out why Trump thinks "stone cold" is an insult.  Does it mean something other than emotionless?  The only other reference I can find is to a pro wrestling actor, Stone Cold Steve Austin.  After more than two years Trump should be able to come up with better insults to hurl during his temper tantrums.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, attrayant said:

I'm still trying to figure out why Trump thinks "stone cold" is an insult.  Does it mean something other than emotionless?  The only other reference I can find is to a pro wrestling actor, Stone Cold Steve Austin.  After more than two years Trump should be able to come up with better insults to hurl during his temper tantrums.

Why just the two years , Donald was born 71 years ago or do you think that he only learnt to speak two years asgo

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Did Farrakhan get the royal treatment from the UK gov?  Kahn only objected to Trump getting a state visit, correct? 

no he didnt because he was not invited by the queen for a state visit. one is personal (where its more appropriate to excerise one's disgust) the other is on behalf of the state and your Queen (where it isnt)

13 hours ago, usviphotography said:

"Stone Cold" is not an insult. "Loser" is the insult. "Stone Cold" is the modifier of the insult. And though I disagree with much of Trump's Presidency, one area you can not fault him is his brilliant and unique use of the English language. Had Trump merely referred to him as a "loser", we probably still wouldn't be talking about or even have remembered the tweet. Adding an unusual modifier in front of the insult made it memorable and caused it to stick in our minds. Trump does this a lot. He uses uncommon words or words that are not commonly used in the context he is using them them in order to plant a particular idea in your head. 

Yeah, Trump is a genius at making people think about him to the extent they get TDS.

He owns their minds.

• Like 1